SEOEON AND SEOJUN

T.R.O.S (the love story you never knew.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haru and seoeon both came to a restaurant downtown. Beautiful and classic.

They waiter bows deeply as he guides the both of them upstairs. They settle into a private rrom overlooking the entire restaurant.

Haru sat down and nervously fidget with her fingers.

“im sorry, where are my manners, my name is Lee Seoeon i have been watching you, and no i am not a stalker.”

“i am a fan, and i wish to do a collab with you.”

Haru stammers. The seoeon?

“my brother, seojun have been trying to find a worthy model for the catwalk for his opening of his new shopping mall in Paris. “

“wow, so if i took up the job,  i would stand a chance to go to Paris?”

“yep^^”

“but, my boss, junu. He would never allow. I am promoting a new album now.”

“don’t worry, i have already researched you up Haru. And i realise, your contract expires in exactly 30mins 20secs.” Seoeon smirks looking at his watch.

“of course, you can always re-contract and stay with the company, forever  another idol under a entertainment company. Or you can be like me. Self employed. Its just like an entertainment company, but i hire people instead of people hiring me, and im the boss of myself. But if you are uncertain. I would love to contract you haru-shi”

Haru looked very uncertain. She was about to answer when the same waiter came in with the menu’s.

“sir, your menu.” And with an excited voice, he asks for both their signature.

Haru smiles politely as she took a photo and signed the polorid for the waiter.

This time, another guy came in. A cutie.

THE Lee seojun.

Only the most successful CEO of all times, wanted and loved. Rich and young.

Seoeon and seojun hugged as seojun shook hands with Haru.

Haru sat down, with awe she looks from seoeon to seojun. Not believing her luck.

She sat down, heard whirling.

They ordered their food and started talking.

The three of them fell into a comfortable chatter. It was like they had known each other for their entire lives.

Haru was thinking of her answer to seoeon’s request.

She loved him, she knew that.

She would never leave the very company she had started with him.

 But sadly, somewhere deep inside, she knew it was not possible.

He would never love her.

Not the way she loves him.

She took a deep breath. He loves her.

She knew. She knows, somewhere deep inside junu, she had a place.

She let her eyes rake the restaurant as her eyes landed on someone.

Laughing.  Happy.

And looking a hundred percent in love.

The spot light throw themselves on his perfect face, as he laughs, smiling brightly in the way he used to smile at haru.

But now they were meant for another girl.

Someone beautiful, with high cheekbones, a petite figure, rosy cheeks, heart shaped lips, twinkling eyes and a  beautiful button nose.

Junu was laughing with Sarang.

A Japan borned and raised beauty.

Haru felt her heart fall and break on the floor.

She in a gasp as she let her eyes ghost over the perfect couple.

Seoeon noticed her discomfort and asks her, worried.

“haru.. are you okay? “  

Haru shakily got up, spilling her orange juice all over her dress.

“i-i-i,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter