junu

T.R.O.S (the love story you never knew.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i sign as haru made her way out, slamming the door. 

Seriously, What is with idols nowadays? 

She did not even greet me, her CEO. The reason why she is famous and making money. 

She does not respecct me. 

She is nothing but an idol. Does she not know that i can fire her and evoke our contract?

Which part of " YOU ARE AN IDOL SIGNED TO CEO JUNU" does she not understand. 

I sign as i presseed the intercom button. 

Mr lee, an 40 year old wise looking secretary answered. 

"yes? CEO-nim?" 

see. Even the elder knows his place, i pay everyone in this company, they should respect me. 

"please see to it that haru-shi--" 

this thought pulls me short. i froze. 

"n-n-nothing mr lee, get back to your work." 

Since when have i associated my bestie with the other people. 

i sign, rubbing my head. 

i texted her. i understand her anger now. 

In my quest of bringing my company up to the next level, i had fail to remember my friend. 

Even though failure wasnt an option in my book. 

I valued her friendship.

She is an amazing friend. 

JUNU: Haru, im sorry. Wanna go for dinner tonite? just like the old times? (4:24pm ; 26 april)

HARU: Appology accepted ^__^ see you later? meet you at 8pm? just like the old times. (4:25pm ; 26 april)

JUNU: :) okie, see you later. Cant wait. i'll call and book now. The usual place? (4:25pm ; 26 april) 

HARU: okie ^_^ i cant wait oppa. I missed the old times and ou usual place. see ya. the director is calling us now. (4:26pm ; 26 april )

JUNU: im so sorry haru, but my investor just called for dinner. you do understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter