CHARACTERS: INFO

T.R.O.S (the love story you never knew.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Haru: a rich girl coming from a superstar back ground. Her father is a well known rapper while her mother is a A list actress. She is a very famous makeup artist and she is well known for her voice and rapping abilities. Lee family.

Jang Junu: a rich older brother coming from a well known family. Managing his very own entertainment company. His father is a well known actor. His mother stays at home. Jang family.

Jang Junseo: rich younger brother of Junu. He is very popular due to his accidental debut. He is under his brother’s shadow. As he yearns for a spotlight of his own. Jang family.

Choi Sa Rang: rich pampered princess. Her father is a well known judo fighter and she has much attention from many different guys. She is well known in both Korea and Japan. She is a fashion designer. Her mother is an A list model that is much respected. Choi family.

Lee seoeon: is a famous model. He is very well known and loved. He is rich and very famous. He owns a entertainment company and is juno's rival. His father was a well known senior in the entertainment industry and his mother is an actress. Lee family.

Lee seojun: twin brother of lee seoeon. Their parents are very proud at their early successes. He manages a big company that have many shopping centres known worldwide. Catering branded names and entertainment too many different countries. He is very successful. He is also very well known and loved.  Lee family. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter