Epilogue 2

It Just Happened

 

 

KYUNGSOO
 

 

August 20, 2014 [5:15pm]

 

"Hey!~ What are you up to?" Says Luhan, my older yet younger looking roommate.

 

"kkamjjag-a! Don't sneak up on me like that..."

 

"Sorry~ What are you doing anyway? Is that Omegleee?? Why don't you switch on your camera? It would be fun! Just wear a hat or something so that they won't know who you are... Here let me do it."

 

"NO LUHAN!... Don't touch anything! Can you please just leave?"

 

"Fineee! Sheeesh, grumpy much..."

 

 

 


OMEGLEee

August 20, 2014 [6:30]                   
 


(You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You both like Kpop)

 

Camera: On/Off


YOU: E!?
 

STRANGER: K!
 

YOU: Yeah it's me! Finally!
 

STRANGER: You seem excited to hear from me :))
 

YOU: I am~ I really like talking to you.
 

STRANGER: I do too~ it's nice that we get to find each other here often.
 

YOU: Yeah but sometimes it's hard to find you... At other times it even takes weeks before we can talk again.
 

STRANGER: I know. I'm usually not online these days cuz of school.
 

YOU: Me too, cuz of work... Hey! Turn your camera on~
 

STRANGER: Okay! So what have you been up to lately?... You still didn't buy a new webcam!?
 

YOU: Nothing much... Yeah I really keep forgetting to buy one.
 

STRANGER: it's kinda unfair you know! You can see me but I still haven't seen you. :P
 

YOU: I'm sorry~ I'll remind myself to buy it next time!
 

STRANGER: Okay. Just make sure you remember! Gosh K, we've been talking for almost 5 months already, you know.
 

YOU: Yes I'll remember~ Yeah it's been quite a long time already...
 

STRANGER: Hey you know what... I'm going to Korea this December.
 

YOU: Really!? That's great! Are you coming here for vacation?
 

STRANGER: Yes I am :) I hope I get to meet you though... I mean, only if you want to.
 

YOU: Well that all depends… I work overtime on the holiday months like December. I'm not so sure about my schedule yet. :(
 

STRANGER: Oh I see. I was just hoping anyway.
 

YOU: I'm sure it would be so nice if I could actually meet you. It's just that I think it would be quite difficult with work and all.
 

STRANGER: Yeah I know. I have to meet relatives when I get there so I'm not so sure about my schedule either.
 

YOU: Yeah...
 

STRANGER: You know... We still don't know each other’s real names.
 

YOU: Hey I have to go~ my brother wants me to walk with him to the Han River. I'll talk to you soon okay E, tomorrow mybe? :)
 

STRANGER: Alright K. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Hopefully we find each other. :)
 

YOU: Bye~
 

STRANGER: Bye
 

...
 

STRANGER has left the chat room
 


YOU: I'll miss you...