Yes! I finally found you!

F.T. Island Dorm Life

-Seunghyun's POV-

I walked over to the swing beside the one Minari is sitting on and sat on it. I looked at the way Minari swayed back and forth ever so gently on that swing.

"My mother used to bring me here everyday before she died. After she passed away, my father would bring me here whenever he had the time, which was almost I think, once or twice a week."

"Jinjja? Then what happened?"

"Nothing much, though. He said he liked bringing me here cause it was his way of distressing, being and bonding with me and of course, in memory of my mother."

 That sounded fimiliar...

"What's your favourite thing in this playground?"

"Oh, that's easy. It had always been that slide," he said, pointing to the long, tall and wavy green slide. "because my father would used to play with me this game called 'Crocodile Adventures'. We would pretend that it's a crocodile, and that going down that slide means conquering that crocodile."

"And too you that time, that slide was big and scary?"

"Ne, that's why I feel proud whenever I 'conquered' it. I always believed my mother was here to look out for me, so the crocodile wouldn't 'eat' me up or anything."

 That's oddly fimiliar too.

"Minari-ah, can I asked you something?"

"Ne?"

"Have you ever met someone, as in, made a friend here?"

"Huh? Ne! I remember. It was this guy, he came over while I was playing crocodile with my father. He seemed really sad and sat on the swing and sobbed. Then my father and I approached him and asked him what's wrong and he said that his parents never gave him freedom. And also never allowed him to mix with 'low-class' people. So he had no friends, cause no 'high-class' people liked him. Then, he became my first true friend. We would meet and play here once every week."

 Could it be...?

"So, he's very special to you?"

"Ne. There was once, he bought me ice-cream, but it was on those cones that holds three flavours on it. My father was never able to afford it. And that guy bought a whole cone for my father and I. He was very generous indeed."

 No way... It couldn't be... Have I really found you...?

"Do you... happen to.. remember his name?"

"Oh, um.. I couldn't really remember cause I didn't meet up with him after my father married my step mother..."

"Can you try to remember?"

"Um... Let me think.. I think his name was, I know it starts with an S.."

 Omo, I think it really is you...

"Oh yes, his name was Seunghyun. Omo, he has the same name as you, hyung! keke~!"

"That's cause that is me, you pabo!" I said it and let a few tear drip down.

"Mwo?! Jinjja?!" Minari seemed equally shocked.

"Ne, your story matches mine equally! I was never allowed to mix with other people. I never had any true friends until a nice guy and his father came and talked to me while I was crying here, on this swing."

"Omo! It really is you!" Minari said and jumped onto me for a hug.

"I'm so glad to find you again, Min-Min!"

"Keke! Me too! Hyunnie~!"

"Haha~ I can't believe you actually remembered the nickname!"

"Neither can I, hyung! Ne, do you remember? Our secret handshake?" I nodded with a smile and did ouor secret handshake.

Finally, my first childhood best friend that I've been looking for for years. Maybe it was because of the way the treated me when I was abadoned gave  me this sense of protection, that made me wanted to protect Minari with all my life when I met him. It was as if it was fated.

"Ne, Minari-ah, wanna go get your favourite ice-cream?"

"The one with the cool triple cone?"

"Ne."

Minari sqeauled at the sound of that. I chuckled and ruffled his hair. He's so cute~ Him being my childhood friend just gave me more reason to love him. We grabbed our bags and left to buy ice-cream.