Unacceptable Fate

H U M A N ¤hiatus¤

"I don't want to talk about that Xiumin. I came here and I want to discuss with you about something. No, it's something that you need to do, there will be no excuses from you and I don't want to listen to any of it"

 "Mum, what is this? I don't understand"

 "Xiumin! I get enough of you, I don't want you to stay forever in your room! No, this is my house and you need to obey with my rules!"

 "Mum!"

 "Starting from tomorrow, you will go to school with Luhan. Luhan agree with it and don't have any problems about it. So, remember starting tomorrow at seven o'clock in the morning, please prepare yourself"

 "Can I ask you something? How I shou..."

"Stop asking! Ask Luhan for your school needs, don't make any excuses"

 "Okay..."

 "Get up from your sleep, go do some works. I'll get going, I might be late from work"

 

      Why did mum suddenly changed? She has becomes strict and scary out of the blue. It's really shocked me out but the things that I just heard just now almost make my heart stop beating. Do I really need to go to school? What if I froze everyone there? I don't want to get into troubles. I already got enough of it. Enough with troubles that I need to face today, meet Luhan, I need to do some works, be friend with Luhan and of course preparing for school, the most unbelievable thing that I need to face. Why do people can't understand me? I shouldn't ask something like that because I already know the answer, it's because I didn't tell them the truth. That's it.

      I stretched my body and pull out my legs from the bed to make myself sit comfortably on the bed side. I see the sunlight rays getting through the windows. I feel really calm when I see the blue sky, it's like the sky and the sun is the only friends I have. Every time I wake up in the morning they will always cheer for me. I get up from the bed and walk towards the door. I want to meet Luhan and his mother since I never look at them clearly. My eyes gaze at the every angel of the house searching for the new maid. Step by step I walk down the stairs heading towards the kitchen since I can't find her around, so I thought maybe she is preparing a breakfast for both me and Luhan. I never feel this confident to meet someone, thanks to the sun for cheering my day. I laugh to myself as I realized what I was saying just now. Ridiculous.

      "Uhmm.. Hey.." I walk into the kitchen and approach the maid. "Hey! You already awake? Nice to meet you Xiumin" I give a smile to her as a reply. Such a kind new maid. Hope she will not makes me into troubles. "Uhmm, what are you doing? Breakfast?" I ask her. I'm trying to have more conversations with her but I don't know what to talk about. I pull out the stool near to me and sit on it with my poker face on. It's awkward. "Here some for you, you will love it! Take a bite and taste it" she lends me a plate full with french fries which is not really my favorites. "Thanks" I replied and take a bite of it. "It tastes good" I said though it wasn't, I just trying to make her feels good.

      Should I really need to do what I didn't have to? My mind is craving for an idea to makes Luhan and her mother leaves this house. I didn't mean that I want to shove them away but what if they get into a trouble when they live near me? Should I just tell them that this house is haunted? No, I can't. They have lived here almost three months, how will they believe in me.

      "Why don't you call Luhan for breakfast? I'm almost done" my mind suddenly stopped when the lady told me to call her son for breakfast. "You don't even meet him face to face right?" she asks me again. I just nod. I want to meet Luhan, yes I should meet him. "Thanks for reminds me! But where is Luhan's room?" I ask her since I never knew where Luhan is sleeping before. "Upstairs, in front of your mum's room" she answered me and give a sweet smile as a reply. I get off the stool and heading to Luhan's room to call for him and also meet him.

      I walk slowly towards Luhan's room while my mind is thinking about how is Luhan looks like? I'm not that curious but I just want to know and I do really hope that Luhan is a kind and a caring person so that I can share my problems with him after we have become a best friend. Various types of faces is wandering in my mind since I try to imagine how is Luhan face and I start to laugh when I realized that all of my Luhan looks are fat and shorter than me. Maybe he is kind of a nerd?

      I stop at the in front of the door and ready to meet my 'nerdy' friend. I knock the door several times and wait. I become more curious about Luhan traits as there is no reply when I knocked the door. I take a long breathe and ready to twist the door's knob. Hopefully he didn't mad at me since I bark in his room in the 'early' morning.

      "Luhan?" I am sneaking my head inside of the room and my eyes are roaming for a living object. I see someone on the bed sleeping soundlessly and I guess it is a thin Luhan. I called him again but there is no reply. I guess Luhan is really happy to sleep on the comfortable bed of our since, maybe this is his first time to sleep on something soft. I decided to wake Luhan from his sleep. I enter the room and close the door slowly does not want to wake him up by the door. I walk slowly to face the sleeping boy.

What is this?! This is not like what I have imagined before. He should be fat and nerdy, but... this is hot.

     I am stiff when I look at the boy who name is Luhan's face. Where does mum found him? At a palace’s street? Or in the palace? Did mum brought him home because mum was sympathized of him or there is something else? Now I remember, mum brought him home so that I will have a 'friend'. All of the happiness and amazement to meet Luhan that are lingering in my head before were now gone. Luhan does not deserve to be in this house, he should be in a better place rather than this 'haunted' house. I'm scared that one mistake that I do can make him suffer the rest of his life. Isn't that sounds terrible?

      My eyes are flooding with tears. I can't imagine it, what will mum punish me if she know that I'm a monster. I might end up being killed by my own mother's hands. "Luhan I'm sorry..." slowly I am whispering into his ear because I don't want to live in this lie anymore. I feel so bad that I was breathing here in this world. I stand up quietly and heading towards the door.

"Xiumin? Where are you going?" my steps stopped as I heard a voice calling for me and it's Luhan. I wiped my tears that was streaming on my face and try my best to put on a happy face while pretend that nothing was happened.

     "Emm... I-am... not going anywhere! I'm just about to stand here till you wake up!" I replied and turn my body around to face Luhan. My eyes shut closed while my hands cover both of my shut-eyes. What did I have just saw? A boy without a shirt on or a Luhan?! It just the same thing you idiot! Now, what? "Luhan would you mind to put on your shirt?" I am shamelessly asking for a 'help'. "No I won't put my clothes on until you tell me why did you said 'sorry'. I know it's you because you are the only boy with a y voice in this house besides me" y voice? Me? Now everything are totally freak me out! I don't know what to do. Should I just pretend that there is nothing happen and open my innocent eyes? No I shouldn't. I stay quiet for a while thinking for a reasonable answer.