Remind Me

Double Trouble - Mini Fic

Himchan fixed his hair and looked at himself in the mirror. The maroon hanbok set his skin tone off perfectly and the golden dragons on his chest was his favorite. Letting out a deep breath, Himchan looked at Youngjae with a small smile.

How do I look?”

As handsome as ever hyung. Are you ready?” Himchan nodded without a second thought.

More then ever. I am going to commit my life to someone I truly love and I couldn't be happier. Just like you and Daehyun.”

No crying. You look like an old woman when you cry.”

I might.” There thoughts were interrupted by a knock. Himchan's sister poked her head in.

Himchan-ah, it's time. Whenever you're ready, don't keep that handsome man of yours waiting.”

Thank you unnie. I'll be right out.” Himchan hugged Youngjae one last time before he looked at his friend.

It's time. Let's get going.”

Friends and family chatted amongst one another until the music started. Both parties walked down the isle and separated at the alter. Yongguk was soon to follow as his picture was being taken left and right; he wore a simple tuxedo and tie. Himchan wanted the traditional and modern looks to tie into one. The ring bearer and flower girl walked over the bridge together and it was time for Himchan to shine. Music changing, Himchan graced his presence at the beginning of the bridge and walked across it.

When I cross this bridge, I will be yours forever.” Himchan commented to himself quietly as he looked at Yongguk in the eyes from the edge of the bridge. Walking up the small steps, Himchan looked at Yongguk in the eyes and smiled.

You may now kiss your bride.” Yongguk and Himchan shared their first kiss as husband and wife, their family cheered excitedly as they walked hand in hand – heading back across the bridge.

 

~

 

What are we doing here Himchannie?!” Yongguk laughed as he was being dragged to where they said their wedding vows to one another just over a year ago. Himchan had a glow to him, he was excited more then ever as they walked across the bride and stood at the temple once again.

Bbang, I have something important to say.” Himchan smiled as he held onto his husband's hands with a small, happy, grip. Yongguk looked at Himchan with a small closed smile -waiting for him to continue.

Yongguk...I'm pregnant with our first.” The initial shock made Yongguk want to jump up and down in excitement, grab Himchan and spin him around,but he resisted the urge.

How far along are you!? When did you find out!?”

I just found out today, I'm only nine weeks. I can't believe it!” Cupping Himchan's face, Yongguk kissed his wife passionately in the excitement of a child on the way.

 

~

 

Nine months passed and on February sixth, after many hours of labor and the possibility of Yongguk's hand being broken – Himchan gave birth to their beautiful baby boy at seven in the morning. Bang Jongup entered the world; Yongguk was crying lightly at the fact he had a child and a beautiful one at that.

Months passed and Jongup was the cutest thing as his eyes widened at the tv as a variety of colors and sounds emitted from it. Yongguk worked on some music for a new group coming from TS Entertainment at the computer desk in the living room. Himchan was at the sink doing up some dishes before he had the urge to go pee. Looking at Yongguk, who was focused on his work and only looking up once in a while to check on Jongup, Himchan walked to the bathroom in a normal matter. Shutting the door and locking it, Himchan dug through the cabinet under the sink and grabbed a box.

Please don't let this be what I think it might be.” Himchan cursed but he already knew. He remembered this feeling when Jongup was conceived. Tearing the box open, Himchan pulled out the stick that would decide his fate.

Jongup giggled and gurgled back to the tv, as if he was talking back to the characters that appeared on the screen. Yongguk smiled happily as he heard his son. Finishing up some lyrics, Yongguk turned to the laptop and emailed his boss. Himchan came from the bathroom and watched as Yongguk pressed the send button on the screen.

Jagiya, can we go for a ride?”

Sure.” Yongguk closed off his laptop. “You okay? You seem a little out of it Channie.”

I'm okay,” Himchan smiled. “just...let's go for a ride.” Yongguk dressed Jongup in a small wind breaker jacket and put boots on his tiny feet, grabbing Jongup's baby bag – he followed behind Himchan as they walked out to his car.

Yongguk looked out the window and noticed they were at the park where they got married and Himchan broke the news to him about his pregnancy for Jongup. Yongguk knew he was about to get more news, this was Himchan's favorite spot, but he just kept it to himself. Pulling in and shutting the car door, Himchan carried Jongup and walked across the bridge with his fingers laced within Yongguk's own. Sitting on the steps of the temple, Himchan lightly bounced Jongup, amking the smiling angel giggle.

Why are we here Himchannie?”

I-I...”Himchan was stuck but he wanted to come out already with it. “I'm pregnant.” Yongguk wasn't entirely sure how to react. He felt excited but at the same time, he was nervous. Another child? How were they going to support two kids let alone themselves. “There's other news too. I got a raise at work. The CEO retired and handed me the company. It's a lot of work but I can do it. I know I can.”

Yongguk blinked. That's how they were going to support the family of four.

I am so proud of you Himchan. I'm not mad, I am really excited. Congratulations!” Giving Himchan a hug, Yongguk smiled. “So proud of you.” Jongup let out a loud burst of giggles that interrupted theur moment.

Seems as though Jongup is happy too!”

~

 

Jongup e this passed year and October came along. On the fifteenth day, Himchan went into labor at work while he was working on a design sketch. Having a co worker called Yongguk to inform him, the ambulance was called and he was soon taken to the hospital. Yongguk arrived at the hospital within the matter of an hour; running through the hospital doors, he made his way to the baby ward.

Himchan smiled as Yongguk came through the doors and was at his side in a matter of seconds. At two in the afternoon, their second child arrived into the world and he was named Bang Junhong.

He's so beautiful Himchan.”

It takes two doesn't it?” The mother giggled softly. “he has your eyes.” Yonggk smiled at the baby and cooed at it. The nurse came in and checked on Himchan's vitals. As she wrote down the numbers, she looked at Himchan and gently brushed his bangs out of his face.

You did an excellent job, Himchan-ssi, a healthy baby boy and as cute as ever. I wanted to ask you something but your answer is up to yourself and your partner.” Himchan looked at the nurse with slight worry in his eyes. “It's nothing bad, everything is fine. However, since it's pratically impossible to have two kids for a male, another is highly unlikely to survive. There would only be a ten percent chance that it would. What we would like to ask you, is if you would like to – basically, close the factory down.” She asked. “We could do it here since you've already gave birth to Junhong, we can take you under and sew you up. Although, like I said, it's between yourself and your partner. I will give you time to think it over.” Bidding a small goodbye, Himchan looked at Yongguk who was giving the same look back.

What do you think Bbang?”

Himchannie,” Yongguk came over and sat on the side of the bed. “it's up to you. I'll be behind you one hundred percent no matter what.” Thoughts passed through Himchan's mind, there were two sides of Himchan fighting it out. There was the side where he possibly wanted another child in the future, but then there was the side where he didn't want to suffter the heartbreak if the child didn't survive. While he continued to debate in his head, there was a knock at the door.

Come in!” The door opened up and revealed happy faces. “Daehyun, Youngjae! I see Jongup has taken a liking to you.” His longtime friends entered the room and Daehyun carried Jongup. Yongguk already knew about it, as he had them watch Jongup while Himchan was in labor.

 

~

 

It's been a year and a few months. Jongup turned two while Junhong was just touching one; everything was perfect. Himchan was back to work and Yongguk got a raise from song writer to producer for TS Entertainment. He continued to write but producing was something he's been clawing at since the day TS Entertainment hired him. Both parents found out, through the doctors, that Jongup had dyslexia and dyscalculia – the disability for confusing letters with one another and mathmatics. Himchan was heartbroken when he heard the news but he was glad to find out why Jongup wasn't learning as fast as Himchan's friends kids. This had put some stress on the Bang family but Yongguk had reminded Himchan that Jongup was going to be strong. He would grow up to be smart, it would just take a little more time.

The day Himchan never wanted to come, came. Sitting in his office, sipping on some Iced Americano, he received a text from a close friend named Yeosob. Opening the file, Himchan's eyes widened at the picture and the text to go along with it. It was a picture of Yongguk and a woman at the bridge and temple where Himchan revealed so many life changing words. They were kissing.

I'm so sorry Himchan, I thought you had the right to know.” Himchan couldn't believe it. It had to be Yongguk's twin brother. It had to be. Himchan wanted to wait but he couldn't. Leaving work in a hurry, Himchan made it to Seoul Park and ran up to the bridge; the couple was still there – sharing kisses and exchanging sublte words with one another. Small smiles were exchanged between the two.

Yongguk!” The couple turned at the call and looked at Himchan. Yeosob was right...it was Yongguk. He was cheating in broad daylight.

Himchan...”

I can't believe you...” Tear spilt over Himchan's eyes and dropped to the ground. Wiping them away fast, Himchan his heel and ran back to his car; getting in the vehicle, Himchan started it up and burnt out of the parking lot. Looking out the rear view mirror, Yongguk chased the car til he was out of breath.

Himchan looked at Yongguk. Wind rolled through their hair and the leaves danced by; the heartache that Himchan was holding in for five years finally came out in the matter of minutes. Yongguk had regretted that day for so long. A sound went off and broke their eye contact, it was Yongguk's cell phone. Pulling it out of his pocket, it read 'YoungJae' and he unlocked the screen.

“Hello?”

“Youngjae calm down! What happened?! Speak slowly.”

“Okay okay, we'll be right there.” Ending the call, Himchan raised an eyebrow at Yongguk in question.

“What's wrong with Youngjae?”

“It's Jongup, we have to get going!” Yongguk and Himchan dashed to the car and started it up, Yongguk burnt out of the parking lot and sped onto the highway – Himchan, needless to say, was holding onto dear life by the Jesus strap on the ceiling.

“Yongguk! Tell me what happened to our son!”

“He's having an seizure.”

 

Hi everyone!! Such a long update yay!!!!!! :D I hope you enjoy this! I try and go back and forth between updating tumblr and AFF :)

Oh boy what will happen to Jonguppie?! I had taken the idea from another story of mine that I got rid of on here so I hope you will enjoy this! I'm thinking this will only be 10 or 12 chapters long. 

What do you guys think so far?! Oh hey, if you want, I have a another story if you guys want to check it out called Silhouette! Please check it out :D

Remember! No silent readers please, all the comments and feedback help me alot!