A Day Out Shopping

Double Trouble - Mini Fic

 

Hand in hand with their children, the Bang clan headed to downtown Myeongdong to do some shopping – as promised to the children. Jongup and Junhong were too excited as they tried to pull Himchan and Yongguk to every store : ADHD was a problem but Himchan didn't believe his babies had it.

 

“Appa, we go board shop?” Yongguk smiled as Junhong toddled by his side with Tigger in his hand.

 

“How about we do what eomma and Jonguppie want to do first, then we go?”

 

“Prwomise?”

 

“Promise.”

 

“Prwomise Tigger.” Junhong held the tiger doll up to his father. Yongguk squatted down and shook the doll's paw.

 

“I promise Tigger to take Junhonggie to the board shop.” Junhong smiled happily and continued to walk with his family. Looking around, Himchan decided to go to the closest clothing store and buy some of course, stylish outfits for Jongup. Going into the store, Yongguk had both children while Himchan walked off to the children's clothing section.

 

'Of course...leaves me here with these two...aish. Make this a good day Yongguk. For the kids.'

 

Yongguk held Junhong as he looked at some paintings on the wall that were for sale; Jongup ventured off on his own and he spotted a sweater that caught the young boy's attention. Ears picking up a muffled noise, Yongguk turned around and noticed Jongup was only a few feet away – and what seems to be; stuck in a predicament.

 

“APPA! HELP!” Jongup twirled and twirled as he was caught in the sweater. Yongguk wasn't sure if he should've felt sorry or laugh: Junhong helped him.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!”

 

“Junhong that's not nice to laugh-” before Yongguk could finsh, Jongup twirled into a clothing rack and crashed to the floor. “Alright – it's funny BUT you shouldn't laugh!”

 

Setting Junhong down, the father son duo helped Jongup up and pulled the sweater off and fixed his hair. Jongup smiled sheepishly before Yongguk shook his head, a light laugh escaping.

 

“Let's go find Himchan umma.” The three boys wandered around the store til Junhong spotted Himchan's head at the shoe section.

 

“Umma!” Jongup called as he ran and collided with Himchan's legs; holding on and looking up with a smile, Jongup looked at the items in Himchan's hands. “Umma are those mine?”

 

“Aniyo, you just got new sneakers Jonguppie, these are for Junhong.” Junhong's eyes widened at the new Air Jordans in Himchan's hands. Yongguk looked at the sneakers price tag.

 

“Himchan-ah...are those not...um a little expensive? Junhong doesn't need them – especially since he'll just grow out of them at some point.”

 

“Bbang, let me spoil our son. Nae? I haven't seen him since the divorce – he deserves a little spoiling now and again.” Himchan smirked slightly as he looked at the shoes again in his hands; Yongguk rolled his eyes at the other.

 

“Are you saying I don't spoil my son?”

 

“Omo aniyoooo~~~.'' He play whined but Yongguk seen passed it. Letting out a snort, the father kept his cool, not wanting to start anything in front of the kids nor the other customers. It was hard but Yongguk had let Himchan buy Jongup and Junhong what they wanted or it was more like what Himchan desired for them.

 

“Appa board shop?”

 

“Ask umma. We have to wait til umma is done shopping first.” Junhong toddled over to his mother who was currently looking at jeans.

 

“Umma...board shop?”

 

“Hm?” Himchan looked down – which was his first mistake – and seen Junhong standing by his leg, left hand in grip of jeans, blonde curly hair in his face, puppy eyes and a pouty lip to add; Himchan cracked.

 

“Of course baby!!! We can go! Let umma pay for these and we can go!” Yongguk's jaw dropped. He looked down at Jongup.

 

“Can you do that?”

 

“I tried once....I got a time out.” Jongup walked off and caught up with Himchan and Junhong, leaving a confused father behind.

 

Finishing checking out, Himchan and Yongguk held the hands of their kids and headed off to the local board shop for Junhong, as promised to himself and Tigger. Only a few blocks of walking, they arrived and it had taken all of Junhong's will power not to freak out. Surrounding the family was boards of all different shapes and colors, helmets, safety gear and even a little area for the new riders to get starter lessons. A salesman greeted the small family.

 

“Good afternoon! Anything I can help you with finding?”

 

“I WANT A BOARD!” Junhong cheered. The salesman smiled happily and bent down to the toddlers height.

 

“A new rider huh? Well you came to the right place; is your brother going to get a board as well?” The salesman asked and Jongup hid behind Himchan's legs, only peering out for a moment before hiding again. The group chuckled.

 

“I think a beginner board and some gear would be a good start.”

 

“Let's go take a look at our starter boards then.” Heading over, Junhong's eyes widened at all of the possible colors and details that he could have on his board.

 

“Choose whatever you'd like Junhonggie. Make sure to get matching gear as well.” Himchan commented as the toddler looked at a black and red checkered board with a skull on it.

 

“This one!” Junhong held out the black and red skateboard to his father and smiled happily as he had chosen his first board on his own.

 

“You can have that one Junhonggie. Himchan umma will help you get some safety gear; go with him alright?” Junhong handed off the skateboard to Yongguk and followed Himchan and Jongup to the gear area. Yongguk smiled as he twisted the board in his hand.

 

'My little man isn't such a little man anymore...'

 

“I can't believe those two are together.”

 

“I know right? It's not ethical for two males to be together.” Yongguk turned around and looked at the salesmen.

 

“Excuse me?” His voice was deeper than normal and it had a threatening tone to it. “What did you two just say?”

 

“It's not ethical-”

 

“Shut up.” Yongguk growled. “Speak about him again and I will personally dismember you both. There is nothing wrong with two males being together – it's not different than two women together. You don't fall in love a gender – you fall in love with the person.” Yongguk walked away to meet up with the rest of HIS family.

 

“APPA LOOK!” Junhong yelled at his father; Yongguk looked at Junhong with a smile plastered on his face. “You should wear one too!” There stood Himchan, Jongup and Junhong with helmets on that had a gel mohawk going down the center of the helmet.

 

“Ya....did you pick out gear? I was thinking of getting ice cream.” Junhong and Jongup looked at one another.

 

“ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Sorry for such a long wait! I just haven't found the inspiration to write anything lately so I wanted to finish this up because I was about half way done when I WAS writing. HAHA!

PLEASE NO SILENT READERS! Tell me what you think!