You Will Forever Be In My Heart Kim Himchan

Double Trouble - Mini Fic

Yongguk pulled his legs up to his chest and hugged them as the rain fell across Seoul. The skies were grey and dreary; resting his head on his arms, Yongguk listened to the rain. He wondered what kind of stories the rain would tell if they could . It started in one spot then transformed into something beautiful as it ended up somewhere else in the world. The footsteps behind Yongguk matched well with the pitter patter of the rain but he knew Junhong had finally decided to leave his room. Since Himchan left, Junhong hadn't left his room unless it was for the bathroom. Junhong ate all three meals in his room and hadn't gone to school in the time frame. Yongguk couldn't blame the six year old either. He was going through depression; he never knew he had a mother and a brother, then meeting Jongup at the sandbox, and then to meeting Himchan. It's been a few months since Junhong could finally call his family complete but as soon as he did – it was taken away from him.

 

“Good morning Junhonggie. Would you like breakfast?” Junhong nodded. He was in jeans and his favorite neon multicolored sweater that reach his knees, it looked like a large dress. Following his father, Junhong sat at the table. The apartment was nothing but like the weather, dreary. Making some waffles in the toaster over pulling out the syrup, Yongguk's laptop chimed. Looking over his shoulder, Yongguk noticed the light blinking – signaling a video call. Reading the name of the caller, it was Daehyun.

 

“Hey Daehyun. Hey Youngjae.”

 

“Hey hyung.” They chorused. “How are you?” Youngjae asks but he was willing to bet it hadn't changed.

 

“Miserable. Just making breakfast for Junhong.”

 

“Oh, he's finally decided to leave his room? How's he coping?”

 

“Take a look for yourself.” Yongguk turned the laptop to face Junhong, who was sitting at the table. His feet dangled in the air as his eyes were locked onto his lap. The kid looked plain miserable.

 

“Poor Junnie...” Yongguk heard Youngjae comment as he had taken over some waffles and fresh orange juice to Junhong and sat it in front of him. Yongguk kissed his son's head and gently pushed him in so he wouldn't get any on his shirt. Walking back over to the island, Yongguk turned the laptop back at him, so not only could Junhong eat in peace but he could talk to the troublesome duo. Yongguk stirred his coffee, mixing up the sugar at the bottom before he spoke.

 

“How have you two been? Staying out of trouble I hope.”

 

“Give or take.” Daehyun commented back with a small smirk but it was gone when Youngjae slapped his arm.

 

“Daehyun and I are fine hyung, just working and making sure yourself and Junhong are okay. If you need to say anything, we're here to listen hyung.” Yongguk smiled faintly. These two had the best of hearts.

 

“Thank you. I'm okay for now...promise.”

 

“Call if you need anything, okay Yongguk hyung? Anything at all.”

 

“I'll keep that in mind. I'll talk to you guys later. Junhong and I are going to spend some time together.” The three men waved goodbye to one another. The cold wood floor greeted his bare feet as Yongguk slid off of the stool and walked slowly to the giant window in the apartment that looked over downtown Seoul. Pulling his light cotton shrug together, Yongguk leaned against the window; watching the cars drive by, people walking in the rain with umbrellas. Hearing a spoon click against a bowl, Yongguk looked over to see Junhong excusing himself from the table and grabbing the dishes. He watched as Junhong walked over and reached up, gently putting the dishes in the sink. Junhong moved from the kitchen back into his bedroom; hearing the door shut, Yongguk sighed.

 

“This isn't what I asked for.” He spoke to himself, looking back out the window. “I miss you so damn much Himchan...please come back.” Walking away from the window, Yongguk dragged himself around the apartment, it was like a cage. Placing his hands on the piano, Yongguk leaned forward in thought. He was in the wrong five years ago and he knew it; all he wanted to do was make it up to Himchan over and over again. Yongguk had thought to get his brother Yongnam involved, since they were twins, but Yongnam didn't deserve that. Hearing his laptop chime again, the producer walked over and looked at the screen.

 

Incoming call: Yongnam

 

Clicking answer, Yongguk sat down as his older brother by a few minutes, popped up on the screen.

 

“Don't look so happy to see me Guk.” Yongnam smiled gently, knowing what had occurred between his brother and Himchan.

 

“I wouldn't be talking. I was just thinking about you and just like the little devil you are, you called.”

 

“Aish, I should tell mom on you.” The twins stuck out their tongues at one another before letting out a subtle chuckle. “Anyways, how's my baby bro holding up?” Yongguk rested his elbows on the table as his arms crossed.

 

“It's been a week since he's left. It feels like it's been forever.” Yongguk replied. “I just really miss him.” His brother replied with a head nodded, actually in agreement to Yongguk.

 

“If he is the one, he'll come back. Maybe he just needs time apart to figure things out. You did tell me he promised not to keep the boys apart. In time, Himchan-ssi will return. ” Hearing those words, Yongguk started to cry. It was faint but Yongnam knew as he seen his brother's eyes tear up. "As the old saying goes, if you love something - let it free. If it returns, it's yours."

 

“I just really...miss him.”Yongguk wiped away the tears as he looked up, trying not to let them fall. “I still feel the sting in my heart. This apartment, it's feels too big and empty. We never moved back in with each other but he was here so often, that it felt like it.” Yongguk cried shyly but it was no use. Yongnam watched as Yongguk broke down, gripping his hair in frustration, anger, remorse, sadness and fear. There was nothing more Yongnam wanted to do then to hold his brother and tell him everything was going to be alright, just like how he use to when they were younger.

 

“Yongguk, it's okay to feel emotion but you have to stay strong, trust me on this okay?” Yongguk nodded to his brother. As much as he wanted to believe Yongnam, right now, it just wasn't in his heart.

 

“Okay Nam. I can do that. I guess I better let you go, love you.”

 

“Love you too. Tell Junhong I said hi and I miss him.”

 

“Can do. Bye Nam.”

 

“Bye Guk.” Ending the call, Yongguk had signed off. No more calls today, he just couldn't do it anymore. Getting rid of his tears, Yongguk walked to Junhong's room. Taking the knob in his hands, Yongguk opened the door. There sat Junhong on his bed, eyes fixated on the tv. He was watching 'Totoro: The Friendly Neighbor.' In his hands were stuffed dolls, one of Tigger and two different bunnies. One with a green mask and the other with a light blue one. Walking over slowly to Junhong, Yongguk sat on his son's bed and pulled him into his lap. This is just what Yongguk wanted right now, the peace and quiet. Holding his son and just, letting the stress leave his mind.

 

“Appa.”

 

“Yes Junhong?”

 

“Do you think umma and Jonguppie hyung will ever comeback?” Junhong asked, his eyes not leaving the tv screen but he pulled his dolls closed to his small chest.

 

“I-I'm not sure Junnie. Uncle Yongnam says that there's a chance but it's all up to umma. Time and space to breath.” Did Junhong know what that meant? No, but he nodded along in agreement to what his uncle had said about umma. Half way through the movie, Yongguk and Junhong fell asleep together on Junhong's bed. Yongguk's eyes cracked open a bit as he looked as his innocent son. Junhong was the cutest thing as he was hugging his Tigger doll. Grabbing the bunnies, Yongguk placed them at the top of the bed in the corner and he laid back down. Pulling Junhong into him, Yongguk gave a small kiss on the top of Junhong's head and buried his face in the child's hair.

 

“I can't promise you what'll happen in the future, but I promise you to give you all that I can. I love you Junhong.”

 

Kim Himchan.

 

A force of nature. TS Entertainment's original bad boy. With platinum hair, wild cat eyes; your felinesc uality and your dangerous voice. A voice that could be raspy with hardness of pain and turned into silk, at the drop of a dime. Your boldness, your genius and innovation...I'll celebrate you til the end of time. Remember forever that I will always love you.

 

~Bang Yongguk

That's it my lovelies! <33

Thank you all forthe comment and support through this mini fic! It means a lot that you all cared to read but also write comments, letting me know what you thought on a chapter! I don't know if there will be a sequeal or not....I haven't decided yet. Please check out Silhouette and Degenerate Beauty that also feature B.A.P as well:))

 

OH and for anyone who wants to know what Zelo was wearing...we all know about the rainbow sweater....

 

A classic.