The Switch

The Switch

 

 

 

 

                                                                     Chapter 5

                                     At the hospital

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Why am I Junsu???”  Still grabbing Min Kyung shirt.

 

Min Kyung: “Uhhhh because you’re Junsu.” Junsu let’s go of Min Kyung shirt and looked in the mirror again, making funny faces.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Wait, speaking of Junsu…..” Junsu looked at Min Kyung and asked, “Where is Junsu and Jaejoong?”He just remembered seeing himself in bed moments ago.  Jusnu walked out the bathroom and went to over to the bed where Yoochun was lying down.

 

MinKyung: “OMG Junsu, you’re killing me here”. Min Kyung walked out the bathroom.

 

Min Kyung:  “Junsu, why are you acting like this? Have you gone insane?” Junsu did not respond. He was too busy looking at Yoochun.  “Whatever, I am done playing this psychological game.” Min Kyung put his earphones on and lies down in Junsu bed.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “So if I am Junsu that means either Jaejoong or Junsu could be me….but then, I could be wrong. Wait no, because I am in Junsu body, so that mean…….Somebody is me.  It could be Jaejoong, Junsu, or some ramdon person. Hey Yoochun” as he shook Yoochun.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “Leave me alone, I am trying to…………” (snored).  Yoochun toss and turned in bed.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Yoochun I need to tell you something. It’s really important”.  Yoochun violently shook Yoochun.  Yoochun finally woke up, sat up, and look at Yoochun.

 

(Yoochun)Junsu: “Yoochun we need to talk”. Yoochun just looked at Junsu. Junsu sat down next to Yoochun. “Um well…????? Is that a bruise on my forehead ?” Junsu  was all over Yoohun and touched his forehead.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “What are you doing? Are you trying to mess up my hair? I just got it done today for photo shoot.” Yoochun started brushing his hair with his hands.   

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Jaejoong, you have to be Jaejoong”?

 

 (Jaejoong) Yoochun: “What? I’m Jaejoong d-d-d-d-duh lol. Are you blind?.................Okay what are you looking at?” Jaejoong looked up at Junsu. “You want to do my hair for me?” he laughs hitting the bed.

 

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “ It’s just that you look different that’s all”. Junsu turned around started heading to his bed. Min Kyung was all over Junsu bed knock out. "Jaejoong should know by now, that his voice is different at least. I can't believe he dosen't notice this change yet......." he thought to himself.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun:  “OMG!!!”  Junsu turned around immediately to look at Yoochun. “What is it?” Junsu asked.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “ I just notice something."

 

(Yoochun) Junsu:  “That you’re me?” Yoochun pointed at himself.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoohun: “Something like that?” Yoochuns laughed. “I just notice what’s happening now, it happened in my dream. The scary part was that….heh heh…. I … heh…was…….you.  Yoochun srcaching his head. “Wait how did you know what dream I had?

 

(Yoohun) Junsu: “Um I don’t know”.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “whatever, I want to see my beautiful hair. Is there a mirror in here? Junsu pointed at the bathroom. Yoochun got up and went to the bathroom singing Empty. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG!!!!!!!” Yoochun made a high pitch scream. “What? Why do I see Yoochun? Oh no…. where is me? Ewwwww my face is Yoochun. I am cursed.” Jaejoong freaking out in the bathroom.

 

(Yoochun) Jaejoong: “Hey, I’m not that ugly”. Junsu sighed. “I know how you feel.  Believe it or not I’m Yoochun inside Junsu body”. Jaejoong calm down and looked at Junsu.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun:  “Yoochun? So you are not Junsu? Yoochun? How did we end up like this? I don't understand this at all. Maybe I am still dreaming. Stuff like this, don't exist in reality. Junsu grabbed Jaehoong shoulders.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: "Jaejoong calm down" shaking Yoochun.

 

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: "What do you mean calm down? I am in Yoochun's body. Wait ……where is my body???” Yoochun and Junsu walked and looked around the room for Jaejoong body.  

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Your body is not here”.  Junsu and Yoochun heard the door open and turned around, to see who entered the room”. Jung Hee and Jaejoong entered the room together.       

 

(Jaejoong)Yoochun: “Jung Hee?” Yoochun looked. He was shocked to see Jung Hee here in the room, and most of all with Jaejoong.

 

Jung Hee: “It is nice to meet you both.  Jung Hee bowed her head in the direction where Yoochun and Junsu were standing.  Jaejoong has told me a lot about you guys. I have been a fan of DBSK since 2006. I hate how we meet for the first time at the hospital.  I hope you are all okay. You guys were on the news, So I came to check to see if Jaejoong and you both were alright.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu:  “Thank you”.

 

JungHee: “Who is that person”? Jung Hee pointed at Min Kyung sleeping upside down, hanging from the bed.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Oh that’s  our friend MinKyung. He sleeps like that all the time.”

 

Jung Hee: “He must be really tired. I also brought some porridge.  I made it myself!!!  Excuse me; I have to go the bathroom”. Jung Hee walked out the room.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “She could of use the bathroom here”.

 

(Jaejoong ) Yoochun: “Junsu”?  Yoochun got up and walked toward Jaejoong.

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: “ I think I can get use to being Jaejoong”. Jaejoong laughed.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “Hey, we don’t have time for that”. Yoochun softly pushed Jaejoong’s head.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu:  “So you’re not shock or anything about this whole switch thing???”

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: “Of course I am shock, but I felt better when Jung Hee kissed my cheeks. It made me forget about everything”.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “Oh really”???  Junsu just looked at Jaejoong with his arms crossed.

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: “ Heh heh let's just forgot about that. What happened? How did we end up like this? Dude, how will we work and stuff?” When I woke up, I was looking down at my body. I notice my body was skinny. I thought I lost a lot of weight during my sleep. I looked at myself in the mirror. When I saw myself, in the bathroom, I went crazy because I was Jaejoong. The nurses came into the room and grabbed me. All of a sudden, I felt this sting in my arm and fell asleep.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “We will talk about this when we get home.  How did we end up at the hospital? Why are we here???”

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “ I’m now just realizing we’re at the hospital………”

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: ………..

 

(Yoochun) Junsu:……………………..

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “What”?

 

(Jaejoong) “Yoochun: “Oh shoot, I have a date tomorrow with Jung Hee!!! OMG how will this work, when I am you? Yoochun push Junsu. JungHee came back into the room with a nurse.

 

Nurse: “ You three may go home. There was nothing serious.  Try to get a lot of rest. You all seem tired. Take care!”

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: “Uhhhh Thank you”.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “Thank you”.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Thank you”.

 

Jung Hee: “ I have to go somewhere important. I got a call from my parents”.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “Don’t forget about our date tomarrow.  I feel better now.” Yoochun smiled at JungHee. ‘’ Wait…. awwwww man………” Yoochun covered his mouth looking at Jaejoong.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: ???

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: ………….

 

JungHee: “ Huh? I have a date with your friend Jaejoong silly”. JungHee walked shyly to Jaejoong, stood in front of him and gave him a smile.

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: “ Uhhh….(cough) Yes, I  have a date with you tomorrow at ummm three o clock?”

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun:  “(cough) at five o clock (cough).”

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: “ Ohhh I mean I have a date with you at five o clock tomorrow. Heh heh I was just playing with you the first time. I will pick you up”.

 

JungHee: “Oh okay, well I have to go. I made enough porridge for you and your friends”.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun:  “Thankyou”

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “That was nice of you Jung Hee.”

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: "Uh yes thank you.  I will see you tomorrow at three, I mean five”.

 

JungHee: “Okay see you later Jaejoong”.  Jung Hee waived at Yoochun and Junsu and left.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: "JungHee dose look exactly like the Japanese singer Crystal Kay. She is really cute Jaejoong".

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: "Yes she is. Very beatiful girl you got there Jae".

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: "Thank you guys!!! I found somebody who is like me in personality and stuff. She also loves cooking and cleaning too."

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Let’s go home. We seriously need to figure out what happened to us.  We need to figure out how to get our bodies back”. Junsu hit Min Kyung to get him up. Min Kyung and JYJ left the hospital.

 

Later that night, Outside the hospital

Min Kyung: “Well Yoochun, I will see you tomorrow during our first filming for our drama”.

 

(Yoohun) Junsu:  “Alright, I can’t wait.” Junsu put his hand in the air, waiting for Min Kyung to high five him.

 

Min Kyung: “Is your name Yoochun?"looking at Junsu.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “I forgot I was Junsu”. Junsu thought. “No you took it the wrong way Min Kyung. I meant I can’t wait to watch the drama!!! I am looking forward seeing it!!!” Junsu still had his hands in the air. MinKyung gave Junsu a high five.

 

Min Kyun:  “Well it’s getting late and I am getting really tired. I will see you all tomorrow. Good night!”

 

JYJ: “See later/Good night!!!” JYJ walking to the parking lot, where Jaejoong’s car is parked.

 

Soo Young: “Why won’t your parents let me stay at your house??? I have nowhere to go. It is eleven twenty pm going on midnight. I cannot believe my parents kicked me out.  All because they found out, that I audition for YG entertainment. I just got off work an hour ago and I am tired. How can they do this to me?

 

Cho Hee: “I asked my parents, but they said no. They said that you are a bad girl who causes trouble, who does not care about anything. They do not won’t you in our house. My parents are still mad about the necklace you stole. I am sorry Cho Hee. I wished I could help. What to do?”

 

Soo Young: “I was just borrowing it. Okay whatever, I’ll see you tomorrow at school…..maybe”. SooYoung hung up and put her cell phone away. She started walking carrying her huge backpack.  Soo Young see some people coming her way. “Wait I recognize that voice from anywhere. That is Junsu.  Sounding like a dang on chickmunk.  I see the other two are with him. Soo Young was trying to hide somewhere, but she could not find anywhere to hide.  “I’ll just stand behind this tree”. Soo Young ran behind the tree. “ I wonder did they switched bodies yet?”

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “ I don’t remember what happen.  I really don’t know what’s going on.  How are we going to work and lived like this??? I want to be me again…… I have a date tomarrow.” Yoochun whines.

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: “ Hey guys, I think I know who is responsible for this”.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun and (Yoochun) Junsu: “Who is it”? They both said at the same time.

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: “Remember when we was in Japan for our Thanksgiving live concert at Tokyo Dome last year? Remember when Minkyung wrote down his wish and tied it to the tree. When he left, his paper fell off the tree. The idiot didn’t tied the string tight enough. Remember he wrote “I hope JYJ’s gets revenge, for beating me on dance revolution.”

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “Ohhh I remember now. His wish finally came true. Trying to act like nothing happen.”

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Me too. We will all get him tomorrow. If we have free time, well invite him for dinner, tie him up into a chair and ask questions”.

 

Soo Young:  “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH get off me”. Soo Young move around, to get the grasshopper off her. JYJ heard Soo Young scream and follow her screams. Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Junsu ran up to Soo Young. “Please get the bug off of me.”

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Are you okay” Junsu grabbed Soo Young arm.  Junsu grabbed the grasshopper and flicked it at Yoochun. Yoochun ran screaming.

 

(Jaejoong) Yoochun: “Urrrrrggggghhhhhh, You are dead once we get home. You know I am afraid of bugs, especially cockroaches and spiders”.

 

Soo Young: “Thank you”. Soo Young yanked her arm away from Junsu hands. She went back to the tree and sat down next to her bag.

 

(Junsu) Jaejoong: “Hey??? You’re the girl that worked at Taemin’s Bebakyu”.

 

Soo Young:  “Yes that’s me. Can you people leave me alone now?”

 

(Yoochun) Junsu:  “It dark outside. It is not safe for a girl to be out alone, especially at this hour.

 

Soo Young: “My parents kicked me out the house. I have no where to go". Soo Young sighed and rolled her eyes at Junsu.

 

(Yoochun) Junsu: “Do you need some where to stay for tonight?”

 

 

To be continued………….