The Switch

The Switch

 

                                                                              Chapter 3

                                                           Soo Young's past

 

Cho Hee:  “Soo Young, I finally got the directions to Sang Doo’s magic store.

 

Soo Young: "Really?”  Soo Young snatched the paper away from Cho Hee and look at it.  

 

Soo Young: “Finally!!! Ahaaaahahaahahahahh!!!  I can finally buy the nasty dirt gum.  The girls at school will get a taste of their own medicine.  Let’s go Cho Hee!” Soo Young grabbed Cho Hee hand and pulled her. Cho Hee pulled her hand away from Soo Young hand. “What are you doing Cho Hee, aren’t you coming with me?”

 

Cho Hee: “I would come, but I hear that the magic store is haunted.  The store is in the middle of nowhere too. You know how I hate scary stuff.  I have to study for a test anyway. You go ahead without me and be careful”

 

Soo Young: “Okay, then I will see you at school tomorrow”. Soo Young waived at Cho Hee. Cho He waived back.

 

                       Sang Doo’s magic shop

The bright sunny sky became dark and cloudy within seconds. The wind started blowing hard.  

 

Soo Young: “This must be the magic store.” KaaaaaaaBooooooooooooooooom, as the thunder sound frighten Soo Young.  Soo Young drop the paper with the paper with the directions. Before Soo Young could get to the paper, the strong wind blew it away.  “Aiiiisssssh” Soo Young puts both of her hands  on her head and pulled her hair, looking at the house.  "Looks more like an abandon haunted house then a store” as Soo Young just looked at the house. Soo Young walked to the front door.

 

Soo Young: Soo Young knock on the door. “Is anybody here?” she yelled. Before Soo Young knock on the door again, the door open by itself. Soo Young just stood there, looking scared.  Soo Young took a deep breath, swallowed hard, and walked inside the house.

 

Soo Young: “Wow”. Soo Young look around the huge spacious room. The  room was filled with items.  One doll caught Soo Young's attention. Soo Young walked up to the doll on the shelf and touched it.

 

The doll: “Hi my name is Chucky, let play!!!”

 

Soo Young: “What an ugly doll” she gave the doll a degusting look.  “Is anybody here?” 

 

Worker: BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  As he, grabbed Soo Young shoulders.

 

Soo Young: “AHHHHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGG!!!!!! “ she scream loud out of fear. Soo Young punched the worker in the stomach.

 

                                    10 Minutes later

Soo Young: “I am so sorry”. Soo Young bowed her head infront of the worker. “I thought you were a monster or something”.

 

The worker: “It’s okay, it was only an accident”. The worker laughed untilled he felt pain in his stomach and stop.  “Is there anything you want to buy?”

 

Soo Young: “Do you have any dirt gum?” Soo young leaned against the counter, playing with the items.

 

The Worker: “Ah yes!!!”  The worker pulled out a box, filled with dirt gum and sat the box on the counter.

 

Soo Young: “How much is it?”

 

The worker:  “1,221 won”. ($1.00 I think, correct me if I am wrong) Soo Young grab a hand full of dirt gum. As Soo Young was paying for her gum, a colorful box caught her attention.

 

Soo Young: “What’s that?” as she pointed at the box on the shelf behind the worker.

 

The worker: “Oh, that is switching powder”. The worker grabbed the box and sat it next to the gum box. Cho Hee grabbed the box and found one package left.

 

Soo Young: “What does it do???” Making a weird face expression.

 

The worker: “It makes people switch from one body to another”.

 

Soo Young: “Really? I am sooo buying this. How do they get their bodies back?”

 

The worker: “This may sound stupid. The only way for a person to get their body back is with a kiss. One person has to win the heart of the person with a kiss. Somebody with the switched body has to kiss the person who switched their bodies.” The worker handed Soo Young her bag.

 

Soo Young: “Awesome, but I don’t know who to use it on. I will save it”. Thank you sooo much!!!!” Soo Young bowed in front of the worker.

 

The worker: The worker bowed back at Soo Young and waive. “Take care”.

 

Back in reality

 

Soo Young: Soo Young put the small package in her pocket and went back to the kitchen. One of the co-workers sat JYJ and Min Kyung orders on the counter.  Soo Young put JYJ and Min Kyung orders on a big pan. Soo Young grabbed for cups and filled it up with water.  Soo Young looked around and made sure nobody was watching her. Soo Young slowly took out the switching powder pakage. She ripped it open and poured the power in three cups with water. The three cups of water change color. The water change into a light blue color and made a sizzling noise.

 

Cho Hee: “How is everything going?”  She blurted out.

 

Soo Young: Soo Young jump out of fear. “Aiiiissh don’t sneak up on me like that again”. Cho Hee saw Soo Young put something in her pockets.

 

Cho Hee: “What kind of drinks are those. I do not remember having any refreshments with a blue color like that”. Soo Young heart begin to beat fast.

 

Soo Young: “Ummmm…..uhhhhhhhh…..JYJ gave, yes JYJ gave me some fruit flavor powder, to put in their water.

 

Cho Hee: “Oh okay, well I will let you get back to work. I’ll talk to you later”.

 

Soo Young: “Okay”.  Soo Young watched Cho Hee walked away. That was a close call, she thought. Soo Young started thinking about what the guy said at the magic store “The only way for a person to get their bodies back is with a kiss. One person has to win the heart of the person with a kiss. Somebody with the switched body has to kiss the person who switched their bodies”. Soo Young shook her head. “I will never fall for JYJ or kiss them.  It is impossible because I hate them so much. I am a holyshinki, not a cassie anymore”.  Soo Young hit the counter hard out of anger.

 

Another co-worker: “Uhhh Soo Young, are you okay?” Soo Young around and laughed.

 

Soo Young: “Of course I am”.

 

MinKyung: “Hey, the pretty girl is coming with our food. It’s about time, I am starving”. 

 

Soo Young: “Here is your guys order.  Soo Young was smiling putting their food and drinks on the table”.

 

Yoochun: “Excuse me, Is this water?" Yoohun grabbed the cup of water and looked at it and smiled at Soo Young. Soo Young stopped smiling and looked at Yoochun, trying to come up with a lie.

 

Soo Young: “Oh t-t-thhat, ummmm its water. The coloruuummmm uhh, I mean the color is just different. She smiled hard at Yoochun”.

 

Min Kyung: “How come my water don’t look like everybody else?” Min Kyung lifted up his cup of water, looked at it and took a sip.

 

Soo Young: “U-u-u-uhhhhhmmmmmmm……….I use a………….I use a different cup. They have a blue cup, which makes their water blue because of the reflection of the cup.  You have a clear cup, so the water is clear or whatever you call it”. Soo Young bites her lips, looking around. “I-I-I- I w…….Will be going, please enjoy”. Soo Young bowed in front of JYJ and MinKyung and left.

 

To be continued................