Sehun's Greatest Mistake (Part 1)

Anyber Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's Greatest Mistake (Part 1)

 

Amber switched the music off and turned the power off with the remote that she fished out of her pocket. She then bent down to pull the plug off it's socket and in the process of standing up - stretched her spine with her arms stretched upwards.

 

"Ahh, that felt good." Amber exclaimed, her right hand holding her shoulder whilst rotating her neck to hear those satisfying cracks. She moved her hand to her neck and felt the sticky liquid.

 

"Eww, I'm so sweaty." But who wouldn't be? Amber was practicing her dancing for 4 hours already so it was not shocking. So she decided to change her clothes, but she was inside a practice room where anyone could go in as long as you work for the company, whether as an artist or an employee or even an outsider as long as someone from SM lets you in. But then again no one barges inside a room without knocking right? Because that is very uncivilized.  Amber shrugged, too tired to lock the door.

 

Just as she had took her shirt off Amber heard a gasp so she turned to the direction where the sound came from. And found out that 'someone-who-barges-in-without-knocking' looking at her as if that was the first time he saw her.

 

"Noona!" Sehun exclaimed, shocked to see her noona with her black training pants that seemed to be identical to what Luhan-hyung wears and just a sports bra while holding her (Sehun supposed) blue shirt that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter