art hue and love part 2

snsd one shot collection

he continued to knock.shouting yoona's name at the same time.and the girl behind that door knows that there's no other possible way to avoid him.

how did you find me? she sighed as lee donghae walked straight in.

because of me i guess.sunny lee her housemate and co-worker appeared behind her unwanted guest.

sorry yoong his pityful.she wont leave at the caffe.i dont know why you're hiding from a hot man like him.she gave the short girl a glare.

i guess i should just keep my mouth shut.sunny chuckled.you guys talk alright  i'll go fix our guest a snack.

aren't you going to speak? she cross her arms againts her chest.she felt her cheeks flushing his eyes just wont leave her.

i terribly  miss you i'ts been a week and i don't know why you're hiding  from  me.what happened between us.....

let's forget about that.

but i thought.

it's a one night stand and i'ts a mistake.

it's more than a one night stand.we made love and except from our raging hormones .i know we both felt something special.

really now.she raised an eyebrow.i never knew you're a mind and a heart reader as well.

yoona please let's settle this.

there's nothing for us to settle.the painting was already done right? i'am not hiding i just thought theres no reason for us to meet again.

be with me.please give me a chance to make you happy.

you could never make me happy and you could never take kyuhyun's place.

i'am not planning to replace him.i'am hoping i could have another space in your heart but i guess i failed.here. he said putting an envelope on the table in front of them.it's an invitation for my exhibit.i'am hoping you could come.

a one night stand huh? sunny took a sip from  a glass of orange juice she was holding and stood in front of her after donghae left.

eavesdropping is very rude you know.

you're almost shouting can't help it.you are definitely in love with him.

sunny lee!!

what? weve been friends since gradeschool i know you so well.i'am not making assumptions here i'am stating a fact yoong.why dont you give yourself a chance to be happy.move on yoona. kyu is three years dead.you had fallen for him buy you're  denying it to your self because you're thingking you might lose him someday and you're afraid to feel the pain of losing someone again.you're being  a coward and unfair to yourself.you're already losing him.kyu will surely be unhappy and dissapointed to see that the girl he choosed to love was such a coward.

you're alredy losing him.sunny's words  silently echoed in her head.she was right donghae had never appeared in front of her again.she was deeply bothered by the fact  that  donghae had easily give up on her.she hate to admit it but she was achingly longing for him.she needs to see him soon.

she had carefully searched for him through the crowd inside the art gallery where donghae's exhibit.she found him and only to see that he was hugging another woman.her heart sank but she wont give up that easily especially now.she took  a step  beside him and carefully s her hand on donghae's arm.she gave his lips a quick kiss and he in return gave him  a questioning look.

yeobo. she said ignoring the flustered  woman standing in front of  them.i'am pregnant.donghae was stunned and before he could react yoona had already walked away.

was it true? he muttered grabbing yoona's arm and stopping her from taking further steps.she nodded hesitantly.

hell yeah i'am going  to be a father. i could'nt believe i could did it with just one go.

yah. stop shouting.heads were turning their  way  and as much as she wants to be happy seing his reaction he was causing her a humiliation at the same time.

come i need to introduce you to the woman i was talking to.

please i dont want to meet her.i wont force you to take responsibility for this.just go back to her if you want to.

im yoona he was amused .i think someone is jealous of someone.she's a beauty isnt she.she bit her lip and was at the verge of crying.

dont you dare let that tears fall in front of me.

fine then i'll just go.

she's my mother.i'am sorry if i had to  tease you i just can't believe your'e actually jealous because of me.she's  young.she had me when she was only fourteen.she was comforting his almost broken hearted son and she was giving me reason why i shouldn't easily give up on you.kaja.he said holding her hand tightly.omma will be very happy to meet her future daughter in law.

how could i face her lee donghae you jerk.you just made me kiss you right in front of your mother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for reading..

minyul will be next

and then gtae.i guess.