art hue and love

snsd one shot collection

yoona and donghae

                                                                         

                                                                                           this is a two shot fic.

 

one cup of frothy latte.donghae grinned at the sight of an annoyed girl in front of her.

you again? she raised an eyebrow.he's a customer yoona .she reminded herself and quickly punched down his order on the counter machine eager to immediately end her conversation with this man.

so when will you say yes? he leaned both of his elbow at the counter desk and gave yoona  awink.his wink made yoona shiver out of horror.lee donghae has been stalking her for a month now.he was pursuing her to be a model in one of his paintings.

when will you stop bugging me?

until you say yes. then my answer is no. no. no and still a big no in the next few days,wait make that a no for this whole year.i will never agree to pose as a model in your stupid paintings.

ouch now your being mean.how could you say that my paintings are stupid when you have never seen any of them.my paintings is a living representation of different colors of life.she flinched at the sound of that word.that was her problem her life.she doesn't know the purpose of staying alive.

here's your frothy latte that would be two bucks sir.she said cutting donghae's long metaphorical speech.

you should smile more often.such a pitty your'e so ungenerous in sharing that smile.the world deserve to see your beautiful smile." next one please" she shrugged ignoring donghae's remarks.

i'll be waiting till the end of your shift.he whispered before walking away .

donghae shi! she called his name and found him still waiting outside the coffee shop like what he had said earlier.

your willing to pay me if i agreed to be your model right? life is really unfair for im yoona.an hour earlier she had recieved a call.it was about her six years old sister who needs to immediately undergo a surgery for her rheumatic heart disease.she needed donghae's money for her sister sake she was forced to do someting againts her will.

i want my pay to be doubled then i'll say yes.

money wont be a problem.donghae muttered as his eyes glistened.sure money was never a problem for  a man like him.he was filthy rich and it was one of the reason why she hated him.for him money is just a piece of paper that easily slid in and out of his wallet.she thought donghae was ridiculously wasting his money just to have her as a model.

your so stiff."could you give me a broader smile"

this is wrong.donghae sighed. he rose from his seat and put his paint brush and pallete aside.your smile came out to be forced.he inched closer to yoona holding her chin he angled her face in the direction he wanted it to be..

donghae shi could you please demonstrate a smile  without making it look like it was forced..she was getting pissed her backed ached she was getting tired of going in and out of his house.

when will you finish it? she asked referring to her portrait.

next month maybe.i'am still not sure.

are you kidding me? weve been doing this every single day in the past five weeks and now you're telling me your still not sure.

the always impatient im yoona.he chuckled.let's take a break.i'll go down and bring some snacks and hey don't go peeking through my paintings.i dont let people see my still unfinished artworks.

she wandered around when he left.out of curiosity she entered an intriguing door situated at the furthest left side of his room.she soon found out that it was just a basement where donghae kept his old paintings.what surprised her was the face the hides beneath the dusty old sheet that covers all of donghae's paintings.it was a younger version of her.the basement was filled with at least eight pieces of her portrait.

now please don't freak out she heard donghae saying behind her back.

who are you she stuttered.

you dont seem to remember me right.i was kyuhyun and your classmate in middle school.i was sitting at your back.eight years ago i had fallen in love with  a girl that smiled and offered me her pen when i forgot to bring mine.it was love at first sight but you never notice me.your world was revolving around kyuhyun.

this one he said pointing out her portrait where she was leaning on a tree with a book in her hand.she was smiling.i had sketched it while you were waiting for kyuhyun at the school grounds.and that one you were intensely watching kyuhyun's piano  recital in one of our school's program.i never had the courage to tell you how i feel.i thought you and kyuhyun were inseperable.then i left the country when i returned back  i found out what happened with kyuhyun.

stop! she  said her voice was shrill.tears  streamed down her face.she didn't want to remember anything about him.it was all her fault.she had blamed herself for her fiancee's death.how she wished she had died with him.what was the point of living without him.donghae was right her life revolve around kyuhyun.until the very end he had kept his promise to protect her.kyuhyun had holded her for a tight hug before their car crashed.kyuhyun was the one who suffered from all the injury and she hated having a second chance in life.when kyuhyun died.her heart  died with him.she swear never to love again.kyuhyun was the only man  for her in this lifetime.

dont cry i hate to see you crying.donghae had kissed her tears.when i found you  at the coffee shop i was frustrated to see that you loss your smile.you never smiled like the way you used to back then..i think i have discovered my mission in life and that is to make you happy and never let you cry again in front of me.he hugged yoona tightly in his arms.she was sobbing.he lowers his face to give her a kiss.he thought yoona would pulled  away but she didn't she was actually responding to his kiss to his disbelief.he clutched the back of her neck and pulled her close to deepened their kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 as requested by imcloudette23

 to be  continued...