6 Background

Last one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This chapter is long because i wanted to give background on their past instead of tellling it along the way cause then i'd just confuse myself and it would become a mess. Ps. Thanks for the upvotes and for subscribing :)*

Author POV

June 7 1997 

*9:10 am*

A light shining through the sky indicates the birth of a child. Bearing a child is a very big deal in the 13th dimension since not a lot of the woman can have children and there are few people allowed to live in the 13 dimension, especially this time around since by prophecy says that someone will have a child that has the ability to contain 12 powers. In the history of the universe there has only been one other child born with 12 powers but mysteriously disappeared but they at least know how to indicate who has them. The powers that one has are both beneficial and harmful. The thirteen dimension are known as the strongest because their body was able to withstand multiple abilities. Separating the powers is a very big deal and you're only allowed to be at the dimension which suits you best regardless if family is elsewhere as in if a women give birth to a child that is multi powered the child is taken away and placed in the thirteen dimension and vice versa. Several people have tried to give birth to children to posses multiple abilities but the children bodies could not withstand it and would pass away at birth. At the moment there is two women in the thirteen dimension whom are pregnant they're expected to be due any minute. Both women are powerful compared to others one is known as Jun Ji Hyun while the other is known as Kim Tae Hee.

*4:15 pm*

First light shine through the sky.

*baby crying in the background* 
The doctor comes out of the first room "Its not her she has two indicators on her back that pinpoint that she only has the abilities in her case of water and fire"

*4:17*

The doctor starts to scream out "Yes! Yes! Its her, her, she doesn't have any marks at all on her back which means that she has all twelve and the marks will appear on her 17 birthday at this exact time" before the doctor can go notify the rest of the 13 dimension that the prophecy is in fact correct. The mother request of the doctor a favor which is not to tell the dimension of his discovery and just say she only has two as well because she fears what will be of her child if people know of her existence. Not out of the kindness of his heart but because of the very large sum of money she offers him for his silence he agrees to keep it a secret.

June 5 2003 

The dimensions did not interfere with each others business unless it was to place children according to their powers, but the 13th dimension had a mole that notified the rest of the dimensions of the powerful child that was alive. The small margin of people who knew of the child ability had managed to keep it a secret but once again because of money and because he was being constantly questioned the doctor who delivered the child told the other 12 dimensions that in fact the 13th dimension has an extremely powerful child. The 12 dimension became furious and had a sense of betrayal because such a piece of information had been kept from them. They decided to get revenge and went to the 13 dimension to retrieve the child.

June 6 2003

*9:30 pm day of attack*

All of 13th dimension is being destroyed as the the 12 dimension are searching for her with their own respective huntsmen whom was the most powerful in all their land. By the attacks of the 13th dimension The 12 dimensions alone proved to weak to be able to conquer the universe most powerful army. Although they wanted to do it individually as a method of capture they knew they needed reinforcements so the 12 dimensions huntsmen decide to join forces for the moment and when they find the child they would figure out what to do with her then. They knew that the kid was no threat now but on her 17 birthday she would posses all the powers deeming her unstoppable. The dimensions of Water, Light, Healing, Earth, Water, and Flight wanted her dead as she was too powerful for the universe to handle and it was best so they were looking to kill her even though she was just a kid. On the other hand the dimensions of Ice, Telepathy, Teleportation, Lightning, Fire, and Time wanted to capture her to use her at their own disposal. Although the 13th dimension was winning they couldn't beat their opponent now that they are more powerful since 12 became one. 


Author POV
*45 min after the start of attack*
After much combat and losses eventually the 13ths most powerful member steps out her name was Kim Tae Hee and she possed five abilities. She knew that the other 12 dimensions were not gonna stop until they get their hands on her daughter, thats right her daughter, named Jiyeon and she was now the most powerful thing in all the universe. Now that she nows her children are far from battleground she decides to unleash her ultimate powers.

*9:20      *10 min before attack*

"Miss they are almost here. What do we do?" Says a guard

"Gather all our people and prepare them for comb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter