3

Last one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

Jiyeon looks around impressed at what she sees. Although she is someone who is fairly wealthy and has been to prestigious schools something about this one really captures her attention. Thanks to her elder brothers she had the opportunity to grow up with money where se had everything she wanted. T.O.P was a CEO to a mobile company while Jaejoong was a CEO to a car company but they preferred to have their identity shielded from the public so only very few people knew whom they were.

As Jiyeon continues to walk the halls of the school she still has the feeling of being looked at. She looks around to see and finds a mess of her peers staring at her some admiring her beauty and others gawking at her out of jealousy.  Its true Jiyeon was a gorgeous girl and not only her but her brothers were really attractive almost inhuman. Because she went to private institutions where only small amount of people could enter she was used to only a small margin of people but this level of attention was on a whole different level and she started to get slightly nervous.

*Oh my gosh my heart is beating so fast. Will everyone please stop starring* she thought

Suddenly as if they read her mind they turned around and all started to head one direction. She heard screams of many many girls and decided to head where the crowd had gathered and decided to step at a distance.

Suddenly someone taps her shoulder. She turns around and finds someone who seems like her age but cant precisely tell because of her young and cute features.

Jiyeon POV


"Um. Excuse me but i would suggest that you get out of here or you can possibly get hurt by all those girls" says the stranger

"Why" i ask. She gasps because she cant bealive i have completely no idea of why i should fear being there.

"Wah. You really don't know. Usually even all the new kids know about the dangers here. Funny. Anyways all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter