Start of Metamorphosis

Dating Sim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  You felt excruciating pain in your head as you wake up, immediately rushing to the bathroom while your eyes are partly closed. You washed your face with cold water, suddenly remembering that you forgot your glasses.

 

  "Bwo?!" you reacted. Shockingly, your eyesight is not blurry even without the glasses. You squinted your eyes gently. It was still the same, you can see clearly.

 

  "How did this happen? The doctor told me that this is already permanent..." you said. "I should have a check up soon."

 

  Another thing that shocked you is that the pimples in your face were now gone. It was flawless, there was no trace of having it there. You also noticed that you have grown slightly taller, and shockingly, you have curves.

 

  "I definitely need a check up now..." you mumbled worriedly, checking your face and your body.

 

  "There's no need for that," someone suddenly said from behind that surprised you.

 

  You faced the unknown person. "What the heck?! Who are you?! How did you enter my house?!"

 

  He laughed mischievously. "Relax missy. I'm not here to harm you, but rather, to help you."

 

  You scoffed, obviously annoyed by his presence. "How would you help me then? Last time I checked, I'm definitely fine being alone."

 

  "Is that so?" he uttered with a hint of playfulness in his voice. "Based on my observations, you're not."

 

  "Tch. Just who are you? Are you my long lost cousin? Or brother? Or are you here to take me with you? Why are you wearing wierd clothes by the way?"

 

  He laughed, amused by your assumptions. "I'm totally not one of them. Well, I owe you an explanation so wouldn't you let your visitor be comfortable in your home?"

 

  You gritted your teeth in annoyance. "For your information, it's intruder! INTRUDER. But well, I need explanations."

 

  You and the unexpected stranger sat on your bed. You didn't want your maids to know that there's someone here, not to mention that he's gorgeous. They will report it to your parents and who knows what they will do to you. Probably cut off your allowance for letting a stranger slash boy enter your private entity.

 

  "My name is Daehyun. As you can see, I have a different kind of clothing style. Well, ermmm, that's because I came from the future."

 

  You coughed violently with what he told you. "Are you spatting nonsense you idiot?!" He facepalmed.

 

  "No, I'm not."

 

  "Yes you are. This circumstances only exists on books and movies. You're just wasting my time," you complained.

 

  He got something from his belt. It was a silver watch, equipped with complicated features that you couldn't recognize. He held your hand firmly and next thing you knew, you were on a different place. You and him were standing on a metal rooftop, there were flying vehicles anywhere, tall buildings, walking and talking robots, and humans wearing a black metallic suit same with Daehyun.

 

  He clicked a button, and both of you went back to the present time.

 

  "That was awesome!" you uttered in glee. "Why did we come back so soon? You could've toured me there."

 

  He sighed. "No. It will put you in grave danger. You were not used in time - travelling like me, it takes time to practice it and I wouldn't risk your life. Besides, I was tasked to help you. "

 

  "Fine, alright. Could you please let me understand why you're here?" He continued.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter