Survey

Dating Sim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  You grumbled as you slam your alarm clock to shut up. It was 6 in the morning and you are already up to prepare for school. One week left and you will already graduate and leave hell. Yes, life in school was hell for you. You are the target of bullying, and because you're actually the topnotcher, your teachers are pressuring you with their supposed to be jobs. Like for instance,  you're the one making their lesson plans. You don't actually complain because you're already used to it. Your parents are not here to support you also.

 

  You sighed sadly. Your parents won't be home at your graduation because their busy with their business. Your grandma had been there for you at least but now, she's in the hospital because of cancer and her chances of surviving is slim. You held your tears as you thought about your weak grandmother.

 

  So who would go with you for your graduation? Of course, your neighbor, Ms. Im. She had been always kind to you and gave you love together with your grandma unlike your parents. They don't have time for you, all they do was work and send you money.

 

  You tied your shoelace and slung your bag on your shoulder. You waited for a bus to stop in front of your house. 

 

  When you arrived on school, Tifanny was the first person who greeted you- of course by dumping the garbages in the trash can on you. Everyone laughed, no one bothered to help you because they were either enjoying it or didn't totally care at all. You walked away silently but then, Jessica came in sight and pushed you in the ground, laughing wickedly.

 

  You ended up going in the bathroom again to clean yourself with the mess. You didn't cry, you were tired anymore. At least you will be graduating now, you would finally leave that wicked place.

 

  At lunch, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter