Going On

Dating Sim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "You have improved a lot. In fact, you're now close to perfection Alen," Daehyun commented, smiling proudly as you and him settled on the couch. You got the letter from your pocket, and handed it to Daehyun with a bright beam. 

 

  "I couldn't have done it without your help. Thank you oppa. Thank you for coming into my life, and for being a temporary brother to me. Without you, I would still be the same Alen from the past..." you uttered sincerely.

 

  "You should give credit to yourself also. You have worked hard...and I'm actually glad that I'm the one assigned to aid you," he said as he opened the letter. "Woah! You've been accepted to Seoul University as a scholar?"

 

  You nodded excitingly. "Nae. Since I was a child, I wanted to enter that university. I'm so happy that they gave me a chance to study there."

 

  He sighed sadly. "I wish I could accompany you. But well, I have to go back and report your progress. Also, there will be a lot of people needing my help."

 

  "Don't worry oppa. I can handle myself perfectly. I can't be selfish and not let you go right?"

 

  He smiled. "Yeah. But we will not have the chance to see each other again."

 

  He got something from his black bag you and him bought when you went to Myeondong to shop. It was a silver locket with a picture of you and him inside. He gave it to you as a gift and also for you to remember him always. 

 

  "If something goes wrong, just hold on to that necklace. Always remember that you will be always in my heart, wherever I am. That necklace will protect you, and comfort you," he said and patted your head gently.

 

  You felt tears fell from your eyes. "I won't forget you also oppa. You're like a big brother I never had. I promise, I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter