Chapter 1

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

"Tired..." Soo Yun grumbled as the gates opened, allowing her out of the train station. "Why must we gather at a private dance studio instead of at school today..."

"You tell me that."

Soo Yun perked up a little at the voice and turned around, "Doo Joon Oppa! Dong Woon oppa too!"

"Yo brat!" Doo Joon ruffled her hair a little as she giggled, struggling to break free.

"Come on hyung, stop bullying her." Dong Woon laughed and helped her sort out her hair. She didn't blush or anything. After all, Doo Joon and Dong Woon are like older brothers to her. "Soo Yun ah, where's Yo Seob hyung?"

"Oppa said that he wanted to head there early to practice." Soo Yun sighed as she walked up the stairs with them. Suddenly, her phone rang. "Eh? Ah. It's Seon Ji unnie! Hello unnie?" The two boys looked at her curiously, why was Seon Ji calling her? "C-calm down! I don't understand what you are saying! Yes, yes they are with me. Hold on, I'll put you on loud speaker." She did and they leaned in a little to listen better.

"Soo Yun! Dong Woon oppa and Doo Joon oppa too! P-please get here quick!"

"Seon Ji, calm down. Talk slowly..." Doo Joon instructed.

"WORLD WAR 3!"

"World war 3...?" Had Seon Ji gone crazy? They looked around. Nope, no jet planes at all. No dying soldiers. "I'm sorry could you repeat yourself?"

They heard her inhale deeply before screaming into the phone, "THE SOUTH BRANCH PEOPLE ARE HERE TOO! T-THE TOP 5! YONG JUN HYUNG! HE AND YO SEOB OPPA ARE ON THE VERGE OF WAR!" South Branch? Yong Jun HYung? And Yo Seob was there?

Oh . 

The 3 of them started sprinting as Soo Yun shouted back into the phone, "try to stop them until we get there! We're reaching soon!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo Seob oppa! Please calm down!" Seon Ji tried to hold him back from attacking Jun Hyung. 

"You too Jun Hyung hyung! I don't understand! What's going on!" Gi Kwang was barely holding back a raging Jun Hyung with Hee Mi's help. Eun Hye just looked at them and sighed. How troublesome...

"Seon Ji! Don't hold me back!" Yo Soeb growled.

"It takes 1 muscle head and 1 girl to hold me back. You're so weak~" Jun Hyung stuck out his tongue, taunting Yo Seob.

"YONG JUN HYUNG!"

Doo Joon bursted into the room with Dong Woon and Soo Yun following closely behind. "O-oppa!" Soo Yun rushed forward with Dong Woon, pulling away Yo Seob whose fist was an inch away from Jun Hyung.

"Let me go Soo Yun!"

"You guys too! Let me go so I can get that short brat!"

"Who you calling short!"

"You! DUH!"

"Yo-"

"ENOUGH!" Doo Joon yelled, causing the both of them to freeze. "YOU BRATS! SO BLOODY NOISY!"

"Oh, so you guys finally decided to shut up huh?" Eh? Where did that voice come from? The curtains opened to reveal Hyun Seung who was wearing one of those cartoon sleeping mask. He removed it and rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"O-oppa? You were there the whole time...?" Hee Mi sweat dropped.

 

"Yeah, sleeping." WEIRDO.

"Yah! Why didn't you stop them! Aren't you the south's leader!?" Doo Joon glared.

"I am, but I was tired."

"Psh. Some leader you are." Soo Yun spat.

"What did you say little girl?" Hyun Seung asked in a dangerous tone and walked up to her.

Soo Yun smirked when he was near. "I said," She walked forward to meet him mid way. "Some leader you are." A staring battle ensued as Seon Ji tried desperately to stop the both of them.

"Soo Yun ah! I calle dyou here to help stop Yo Seob oppa not help start world war 3!"

"But this guy gets on my nerves!"

"So do you!"

"Yah! Don't bully my sister!"

"Shut up shortie!"

"Hyung!" And soon the whole room was fileld with bickering once again. They were so loud, that they did not notice principal Hong walk in. He stared at the sight before him, proving once again that the news he received was the first step to catastrophe. He better stop this first...

"STOP IT! ALL OF YOU!"

A/N: How's the first chapter? (: I'm probably getting a poster weeee.