Chapter 1

The Bet ( KyuMin ver. )

Kyuhyun

I, Cho Kyuhyun, just lost a bet against my best friend, Eunhyuk, for the first time in my entire life. As a consequence, I have to do anything he asks me to.

" I know what i want you to do, " Eunhyuk snaps his fingers.

We are sitting on the front steps of the Science building. Since one of our instructors didn't show up today, we are lucky to get a free break. " What? " I ask, half expecting that he's going to suggest something that will either land me behind bars, or expelled, at the very least.

" I've the perfect punish or should I say, dare for you, " he begins.

I yawn. " Go on! Lay it on me! "

" I hereby sentence you to the task of dating someone of my own choosing! "

" Date someone? " I scoff

YES! This isn't a challenge at all! I have and probably won't ever have a problem dating any girl.

He smirks, like he just read my mind. " I'm not done yet, evil boy! " He clears his throat. " I want you to date someone," he repeats, " and then ask her to be your girlfriend."

I stare at him, the mild shock registering in my eyes. I should have known there's a catch. " Nope, no can do. I won't do it!" I saybegrudgingly. " Date, yes. Girlfriend? NO WAY! "

Eunhyuk should know that's toeing the line. He knows I've never been in a committed relationship, ever. I value my freedom way too much. Girls, flirting, date? Sure. But a girlfriend? NO! And now, just because I lost to a bet, that will have to change? No frigging way!

"You have to do it," he says through gritted teeth. " When I lost, I did everything you asked me to!"

That does present a problem. I think about the last time he lost to me. His task? Break up with his then-girlfriend. And he did break up with her.

"Okay" I mumble in defeat.

The scowl he had on earlier quickly turns into a smile." It shouldn't be that hard," he says and then proceed to explain.

" You will have to court someone of my own choosing for a month. Then, you'll have to ask her to be your girlfriend. You need to make sure that she says yes. And when she does, you look her straight in the eye and tell her: Sorry, it was just a bet," he Finishes smugly

I stare at my hands as I mull this over. His instructors are simple and clear-cut.

A deal's a deal, I guess.

Eunhyuk raises his forefinger and scans the crowd. So then it is then. Is he really just going to point at anyone?

Eunhyuk says, "Her" as if to answer my question, the singles out of the girl walking out of the Mathe building.

I squint my eyes to see her clearly. All I can make out is that she has honey blond hair that falls past the middle of her back. I don't get a chance to see her face because she seems intents to keep it down as she walks.

" Her?" I repeat

He nods as I look back at the girl. She walks towards our direction, but because she's looking down, she awkwardly bumps into someone. I find myself chuckling at her clumisiness. The guy steadies her, and she looks up.

" Sorry," she faintly apologizes.

As the guy walks away, the girl turns to us. For a fraction second, she looks at me and averts her eyes quickly, but not before I see how her face flushes in embarrament.

" Is she even a student here?" I ask him, confused.

Eunhyuk looks at me oddly.

He shakes his head. " She's in one of your classes, stupid. That, my friend, is Lee Sungmin," he says, rubbing his hands shylt. " I think I made a pretty good choice if I may say so myself" he quips, eyebrows wiggling.

As Eunhyuk continues to bask in glee about his latest plot, I quietly fight the urge to knock the living daylight out og him. I never want to be in a spot where I have no choice, but it's not like I can do anything about it.

Kyuhyun, it's only a month, I convince myself. I bet it's going to take me a week beacause she'll fall for me that quickly. I began to feel better. Who wouldn't, with my looks? A grin slowly spreads across my face.

" You'll start tomorrow," Eunhyuk says, bringing me back to reality. " remember, you have a month."

i see Sungmin out of the corner of my eye, making her way towards the main building. She catches me looking at her and her foot trip on a rock.

Way to go, princess.!

" This is going to be fun,"

 

 

***** Chapter 1 done :) pls comment about the chapter :)