Lucky Strike

To Date A Kim

Baekhyun let a small yawn slip his lips as he stretched and dragged his feet down the wooden floor of his house. He passes Minseoks closed room (He doesn't bother to open or even knock because he's seen Luhan open way too many times), passed Joonmyun's that is open, but he's not there. He passes Kyungsoo's and sees the boy fussing and laying out clothes infront of his bed.

 

Baekhyun whines because this is the soruce of him waking up so early. Why is Kyungsoo up at eleven in the morning? Is he ing crazy? Baekhyun needs his sleep!

 

"Kyungsoo," Baekhyun stomps his feet in a whine, eye's still closed. "Shut up or close your door! It's Saturday and you know I'm not a morning person!"

 

Kyungsoo doesn't turn around, just keeps making agrivated noises and moving from on side of his room to another. Baekhyun rolls his eyes and walks into the room fully now. He's not dealing with his little brother's at eleven in the morning when he should be asleep.

 

He taps Kyungsoo's shoulder and rests his hands on both his hips. He's going to snap at the little in approximatley five seconds if he doesn't turn around.

 

Kyungsoo turns around wide eyes, "You scared me!" He shouts and then he hit's Baekhyun on the shoulder, Baekhyun flinches. "I told you to stop doing that!"

 

Baekhyun squeaks when Kyungsoo doesn't stop. He moves away and then turns to glare, "Are you kidding me? I called you and you didn't respond."

 

"Well, I'm busy," Kyungsoo shrugs and turns back around.

 

Baekhyun glares at the back of his head. He makes a motion to crush Kyungsoo's head, but doesn't go through with it because Kyungsoo will jump on him and attack him full force. This is also another thing Baekhyun has learned from, only because it's happened way too many times for him to forget the painful feeling of Kyungsoo's iron fist. He may be little and cute but under that heart shaped smile and owlish eyes- there lies a beast that will make you cry with no regrets.

 

"Well, can you be a little quiet?" Baekhyun asks politely with a fake smile. Kyungsoo still doesn't turn around and Baekyun's smile and eye flinch at the same time. "Will you ing shut up?" He asks again, this time his voice has volume and his eye's look like a crazed person.

 

Kyungsoo turns around and takes in his brothers form. He smiles and leans in close, "No." He says in an obnoxious voice and turns back around again to mix clothes and find an outfit.

 

Baekhyun gives a dry laugh with a smile on his lips that doesn't sound true at all. He walks out the room and walks down the stairs straight towards the kitchen. He goes to the cabinet where they keep the butter knifes. He picks one up and goes to walk back up the stairs when his mother and Joonmyun stop him.

 

"What are you doing?" Joonmyun asks over his cup of coffee.

 

"Where are you going with that Kim Baekhyun?" His mother asks. She raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms over one another.

 

Baekhyun takes in a deep breathe, "I'm going to murder Kyungsoo for waking me up in my sleep so early. Now, if you'll excuse me."

 

"Baekhyun you should be awake at this time, it's almost noon!" His mother scolds him with a wave of her finger.

 

He turns again to walk away when Minseok comes into view. "What's with the butter knife?" It's not Minseok who asks but Luhan who is behind Minseok.

 

Minseok snickers, "If your trying to kill someone, a butter knife won't work." He goes to sit on the table with his brother and mother. Baekhyun scoffs when he sees Luhan follow Minseok like a puppy.

 

His dad walks out of the restroom and goes to the kitchen. He passes Baekhyun and goes staright to the fridge. He pulls out orange juice and turns around when he notices the table has four residents sitting, and one is not his son.

 

He squints his eyes and frowns. "Luhan, why are you here so early?"

 

Joonmyun rolls his eyes and looks at Luhan. "Yeah, why are you here so early, Lulu?" He smirks when Luhan glares back.

 

Minseok is the first to speak, "Luhan and I had a sleepover." And then he quickly takes Luhan's hand and they scatter out of the kitchen and up the stairs. They cleared out in seven seconds, new record.

 

Their dad, Changho, stays still for a while, "All they did was sleep right?" He asks his wife with a pleading look.

 

Baekhyun laughs and pats his back, "Sure, dad. Let's go with that."

 

He makes a sour face, "You can't have until your fourty, do you undersand?" He points at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun splutters, "What? That's not fair! Joonmyun's had with Jongdae! I'll be the only enexpeirenced one between my brothers!"

 

"No you won't, Kyungsoo can't date or have either-"

 

"I don't know what to where to my date with Jongin!" Kyungsoo stomps his way down the stairs, going straight towards the kitchen.

 

His dad gapes, "You have a date?!"

 

(Some where in the back, Baekhyun mutters a "told you, I'll be the only in this house," and Joonmyun grabs his arm and drags him to sit with him at the table with their mother. Joonmyun doesn't forget to slap Baekhyun up against the head for the comment of him sleeping with Jongdae in front of their father.)

 

"Yes!" Kyungsoo chrips with a smile. "He's really good looking dad, you should see him. Plus he's a great dancer."

 

Kyungsoo doesn't let their father get in a word before he's running up the stairs because he just thought of the perfect outfit.

 

Their father turns around, "You guys are going to this date with him too, right?"

 

Baekhyun nods with a mouth full of Joonmyun's already cold breakfest.

 

"Yeah," Joonmyun agrees. "Dad, you know we always do this."

 

"Just making sure," He shrugs and takes a seat on the table. "Just don't let this 'dancer' touch or even try kissing my angel"

 

"Haha!" Baekhyun slams the cup of juice on the table. "Dad if you knew half the stuff your angel did-"

 

"Hes lying!" Kyungsoo shouts from upstairs. "Baekhyun we all know you've done stu-"

 

"Oh, so you can hear that but you can't hear me coming into your room to tell you to shut up?" Baekhyun shouts up at the ceiling.

 

"Okay!" Joonmyun shouts. "Anyways as I was saying, you have nothing to worry about dad. Jongin has to prove himself worthy to us first."

 

"Is Jongin his name?" Their mother asks as she sips her coffee. "I bet he's a handsome boy, Kyungsoo's always had good taste." Her husband gives her a look and she shrugs. "What? It's true."

 

"What about his last name? Address maybe?" Their father asks in a casual tone, but Baekhyun and Joonmyun know he will go and try to find the boy.

 

"Don't worry dad," Baekhyun pats him. "We will take care of Jongin."

 

Their father frowns, "Why are all of you growing up so fast?" He childishly crosses his arms. "You boys used to think girls and boys had cooties. You used to think kissing was the grossest thing on the planet. And now you're having sleep overs with your boyfriends."

 

Baekhyun frowns as well, "Un like Minseok and Joonmyun, when my friends invite me to sleepover, I do sleep. I don't do what they do-"

 

"Baekhyun shut your mouth before I shove my fist down your throat-"

 

"Joonmyun we all know what you want to shove down your throat-"

 

"Okay!" Their mother snickers. "We are not talking about Jongdae's nether regions in the kitchen. Save your gossip talk when you two are alone."

 

Joonmyun made a sound of embarrassment. "Mom-"

 

"I don't want to hear it!" Their dad yelled covered his ears. "I don't want to know anything about your ual life."

 

"Dad," Joonmyun looked so embarrassed and Baekhyun chuckled at him. "You are dead Kim Baekhyun." He muttered in the boy's ear and Baekhyun just gave him a thumbs up.

 

When Joonmyun gave Baekhyun a hard look, Baekhyun sprung out of the chair and quickly took off running. Joonmyun didn't waste time either and chased after him.

 

"You support this?" Changho, their father asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

Miyun smiled at her husband. "We can't treat them like children forever. I'd rather them be comfortable with them telling everything that goes on in their lifes than having them shutting me out."

 

"I suppose you're right." He rubbed at his chin. "Just remind me to kill Jongdae and Luhan next time, okay? And I have to add Jongbin or whatever to my list too."

 

She snorted, "Okay." She rolled her eyes playfully and got up to put her cup in the sink.

 

"I'm serious Miyun!"

 

"Sure."

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Im so nervous," Jongin breathed out deeply as he straightened out his shirt for the tenth time. His hands are sweating and shaking and Luhan is laughing at him and Jongin thinks he'll slap the elder. But then again, this is Luhan.

 

"Just follow my rules and instructions and you'll do fine," He gives a flower boy eye smile. "Anyways, if all fails, Jongdae, Yifan and I will be there to laugh at you."

 

Jongin narrows his eyes at Luhan, "Thanks you're the best." He mutters sarcastically.

 

"It was just to lighten up the mood," Luhan shrugs. "Anyways, I'm gonna go hide now. Minseok and the others could come any second and I don't want Minne ing at me because I gave you heads up and stuff."

 

"Wait Luhan!" Jongin tires to grab on to the boy's arm. "You didn't even give me any words of encouragement!" He shouts after the boy.

 

Luhan turns around and smiles. But then Jongin sees Jongdae come out of nowhere to greet Luhan. "I hope we can still be friends if this fails!" It's Jongdae who says this and Jongin suddenly feels very nervous. This time it's worse.

 

"That doesn't help!" He shouts at them when they walk away. They both shrug without turning to meet Jongin's eyes. They just continue to go into the mall and Jongin feels like crying.

 

"Oh my god," He breathes out deeply again. Inhale. Outhale. "I can do this. Minseok is just a senior, Baekhyun ans Kyungsoo are just juniors. It's not like they'll try to seduce me. I'm here to win Kyungsoo's heart. I can do this." He gives himself a small pep talk.

 

"Jongin!" Someone shouts and Jongin turns around and he whimpers mentally.

 

They all looking ing nice. Like really nice.

 

Jongin has a mini heart attack when all males send him eye smiles. Jongin didn't ask for this. His heart can't take this because Kyungsoo is so ing hot and he doesn't really give a dam about his brothers, but he has to try to care. But Kyungsoo is practically calling for Jongin with his eyes and Jongin wants to comply and ravish the little , but alas they're in public and he doesn't want Kyungsoo to think bad about him. And Jongin's all talk honestly. He wouldn't know what to do anyways.

 

Minseok hooks his arm around Jongin's arm and smiles up at him. "Shall we go inside?"

 

Baekhyun hooks his arm on Jongin's other arm. Jongin fake smiles at them because they totally just ing did that and left Kyungsoo out. "Yeah, let's go inside."

 

Jongin nods and then turns his head towards Kyungsoo. "Hyung, let's go inside." He smiles and slowly removes his arm from Minseok's and Baekhyun's grip.

 

Jongin watches Joonmyun take a side by Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo smiles at Jongin, "Sure." Jongin falls in love with Kyungsoo all over again.

 

Minseok hums and Jongin takes it as a 'so far so good.'

 

 

-

 

 

 

"So, what is your favorite activity outside of school?" Minseok asks as he walkes side by side to Jongin.

 

It catches Jongin off guard, but that's only because he was to focussed on trying to move around Baekhyun, who was on his other side, to get to Kyungsoo.

 

"I like dancing in school and out of school," He says. "I like sports too."

 

Baekhyun opens his mouth, "Oh my gosh, me too!" He squeals. "Minseok and I are probably the most athletic out of our brothers."

 

"So, what's wrong with not being athletic?" Joonmyun sass with a glare on his face. "I still get more than you do."

 

Baekhyun hisses at him with a glare of his own.

 

Jongin thinks he hears Yifan's and Luhan's laughter followed by an embarassing squeak. Wait, where are they? He looks around the mall to find them.

 

"Who are you looking for?" Kyungsoo asks and Jongin's heart clenches because this is their first conversation since they've been at the mall. Minseok, Joonmyun and Baekhyun going out of their way to not let him speak with Kyungsoo.

 

It ing .

 

"No one," just wondering where my heart went. "I feel like I haven't talked to you," Jongin pouted and Kyungsoo cooed.

 

Kyungsoo smiled, "Yeah, you should probably get used to it. The whole day is going to be like that, I'm like a hundred percent sure."

 

Jongin frowned, "Well this . But if it means dating you then I'll keep going." He smiles coyly.

 

Kyungsoo laughs and goes to ruffle his hair when Jongin is being pulled away harshly by Baekhyun. Kyungsoo frowns but doesn't say anything. He'll ing kill Baekhyun for this when it's over.

 

"Athletic boys are your type, right Jongin?" Baekhyun pester and eeveryone's eyes are on him. "Well?"

 

Jongin clears his throat. "Um, not really?"

 

"So you like non athletic people?" Minseok rushes. "What's wrong with athletic people?"

 

"Nothing!" Jongin quickly shouts. "Athletic people are cool! I have a lot of athletic friends."

 

"So you only hang around athletic people?" Joonmyun asks and he and Kyungsoo share a look.

 

"No!" Jongin shouts and before anyone can open their mouths he speaks again. "I'm the type of person that falls for whoever. I don't nesecarry have a type, but I perfer someone shorter than me with an amazing smile. If I like someone, I like them. It doesn't matter if they're athletic or not, if they can sing or dance. I could like anyone."

 

"Aw!" All four short boys coo and Jongin mentally applauded himself.

 

His phone buzses and he pulls it out with a satisfied smile. He opens the message and pales.

 

Luhan:

G8 ing speach der, now w8 & c wht u created! Lol :D we r so laughing at u.

 

"SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU LIKE ME!?" Baekhyun shouts and everyone in the mall looks at them. "I'm short with an amazing smile."

 

Minseok snorts, "Maybe it's me!"

 

"Or maybe he likes all of us!" Joonmyun shouts.

 

How is he going to get through this. He likes Kyungsoo dammit.

 

He mentally sighs and rubs his forehead.

 

Jongin: 0

Kim brothers:1

 

 

-

 

 

Jongin feels so much better now that they're out of the mall. He bought everyone something minus Kyungsoo who didn't ask for anything. He knows Minseok must have took notice of that but what they don't know is Jongin's already had his gift ready since the last time. He got him a braclet, it wasn't that exve but he hopes Kyungsoo will take it when they finally allow them to date.

 

"I want this, Jongin will you be a good boyfriend and buy me this?" Baekhyun gives him big innocent eyes.

 

Jongin forces a smile, "I'll be a good friend and buy it for you."

 

Baekhyun playfully pouts and returns to looking at the menu. He's currently has Joonmyun on one side and Baekhyun on his other side. Baekhyun is like glue, he doesn't move from his left side. At least Minseok and Joonmyun rotated.

 

"So, when was the last time you had ?" Joonmyun asks with a smirk.

 

Jongin kinda wishes Minseok could be back.

 

"Yeah, tell us!" Baekhyun scoots closer with a smile.

 

Minseok plants his head on hand and stares at Jongin. They're in a round table, so everyone as a good view of Jongin's blushing face.

 

"I'm a ." Jongin says shyly and clears is throat, quickly drowning water.

 

Yifan laughs from somewhere, Jongin can hear him.

 

"Oh," Minseok says in a suprised tone. Everyone at the table looks suprised including Kyungsoo.

 

"I'm a too!" Baekhyun clings to his arm and hugs it tightly to his chest. "But we can change that." He whispers and releases his grip on Jongin.

 

Jongin's eyes widen and he scrambles on to his feet. "I'm just going to go to the restroom."

 

He quickly rushed to find the restroom. Kyungsoo smiled until he was out of sight before he gave a death glare to everyone at the table.

 

"I will murder you Baekhyun." Kyungsoo threatened with a point of his fingers.

 

Baekhyun snorted, "What? I'm just making sure my brother doesn't date some jackass."

 

Minseok shrugged, "In my opinion he's dealing with our bull pretty well. I think Luhan must have told him something."

 

"Is it just me or have you heard Yifan's laugh?" Joonmyun scrunched his nose. "I think I heard it."

 

Kyungsoo nodded, "I could have sworn I heard Luhan at the mall."

 

"Wait," Joonmyun breathed out. "If Luhan is helping him, then Jongdae is here too-"

 

"Then Yifan is here, obviously Yixing tagged along to follow his boyfriend-" Minseok contniued.

 

Kyungsoo held his nose in irritation, "Then dumbhun and Tao must be close too-"

 

"Oh my god," Baekhyun breathed out deeply and everyone looked at him. "Sungyeol must be here too, since he's like Jongin's best friend." He quickly straighten out his clothes.

 

Minseok snorted, "It's Chanyeol, not Changmin or Sungyeol. Baekhyun, are you doing this on purpose? Do you like that tree or something?"

 

Baekhyun blushed, "Shut the up Kim Minseok." He huffed, pink cheeks, and crossed his arms over on another.

 

"God Baekhyun, at least get the kid's name right before you decide to crush on him." Joonmyun scoffed and sipped on his ice tea.

 

Kyungsoo stared seriously at his brothers. "Do not look now but in the other section in the far right corner, those es are sitting over there."

 

Kyungsoo gaped as all his brothers turned to look at the table. There they found Sehun and Zitao throwing food at an innocent yet deadly threatening Yixing.

 

"I told you not to look and what do you do? You look! At the same time too!" Kyungsoo snapped at them. He punched the person closeses to him and Minseok gasped and playfully punched him back.

 

"That hurt," Minseok pouted.

 

Kyungsoo eyed him, "How am I the youngest?" He asked looking up at the ceiling like it held the answer.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Come on Jongin, you can do this." He patted his cheeks as he looked in the mirror.

 

Just then four stall doors opened at the same time and Jongin squeaked in suprise. He spun around and eyed the four boys that stepped out like they were crazy.

 

They are.

 

"Do you know, Kyungsoo or anyone of his brothers could walk in right now and your cover could be blown. Even worst if it's Minseok, I might never see Kyungsoo again." Jongin wailed.

 

Chanyeol looked at Jongin, "First, you because your on a date with the love of my life." He stuck the middle finger up and then stuck up his index finger, "Second, you again for not inviting me."

 

"It's not like I had a choice or something. It's not even fun either, I have to deal with three ing whiney boys who cling themselfs to me. I only want to hear Kyungsoo's whining." Jongin pathetically stomped his foot like a child.

 

Yifan snorted over his hand. "Are you saying your giving up?"

 

"No," Jongin answered quickly. "Just letting out my frustration because I haven't even had a decent conversation with Kyungsoo."

 

Luhan glared, "Yeah well, It's no fun watching my boyfriend making googly eyes at another person. I will fight you right here, Jongin."

 

Luhan is bipolar, Jongin concludes.

 

"But-but I don't even like Minseok. Plus it's not like I choose to go on a date with any of them. I just want to be with Kyungsoo."

 

"Well tough luck," Jongdae replies with a smirk. "Now let's get out of here before one of them comes looking for Jongin. And it's kind of weird with all of us being in the restroom at the same time. I feel like we're suppose to be-"

 

"Do not finish that sentence!" Luhan yelped because he really doesn't want to know what goes on in his best friends head.

 

Yifan nodded along with Chanyeol. "This is weird. Five boys meeting in the restroom secretly to have a private conversation. While all our boyfriends are outside. Yeah, let's get out of here."

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Oh my god," Yixing breathed out deeply. "Our cover is blown, they just all turned over and I made eye contact with Joonmyun."

 

Sehun chuckled, "we'll this will be fun to watch."

 

"Should we tell them when they come back?" Yixing bite his lip. "Should we tell them our cover is blown?"

 

"No!" Zitao gave a small smirk. "Let's not. I mean, what's dinner without a show?"

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Jongin, what took you so long?" Joonmyun pouted when Jongin finally joined them at the table. "I missed you."

 

Jongin took note that the food was already on the table. He sat down between Baekhyun and Joonmyun and gave a shaky smile. "I'm not that important to miss."

 

Baekhyun faked a frown, "You are." He patted Jongin's cheek and then turned to his brothers. "Jongin is important, right guys?"

 

"Very," they all said in uinion and Jongin could feel the blush crawling up from his neck.

 

Kyungsoo just agreed he was important. God bless the heavens.

 

"So let's talk, get to know each other." Minseok clapped his hands together. "Any siblings? Are your parents still together? Are they aware you a ually attracted to my brother?"

 

Jongin made a noise of embassment and Baekhyun and Joonmyun cooed at him. Kyungsoo blushed as well at the last question. "I have two sisters, they're older than me. Yes my parents are still together and I'm just- I'm not just ually attracted to Kyungsoo."

 

"So you want to have with him right?" Joonmyun questioned with a quirk in his eyebrow.

 

Jongin paled. How can he say that so bluntly? "I mean, I think there is a time for everything?" He cleared his throat, "I think it's way to early to be thinking about...." He whispered.

 

Minseok snorted, "You are so cute and innocent. We just want to taint and ravish you." Minseok reached across the table and ran his fingers down Jongin's arm.

 

Jongin blushed furiously again when he seen Kyungsoo smirk and nod along with his brothers. "We really don't mind sharing." Kyungsoo purred and Jongin got hot flashes.

 

Holy .

 

"But- but you guys have boyfriends..." Jongin spluttered as he pointed an accusing finger at Joonmyun and Minseok.

 

Minseok snorted along with Joonmyun, "They don't have to know." They said together with an innocent shrug and doe eyes.

 

"I- no!" Jongin squeaked when Baekhyun planted a hand on his thigh. "I'm not a home wrecker!" Jongin could feel his phone buzzing in his pocket and he knew it was Luhan and Chanyeol ing at him.

 

"Do you not like my brothers?" Baekhyun pouted.

 

Kyungsoo frowned as well, "Are we not attractive to you Jongin?"

 

"You guys are all attractive!" Jongin shouted in panic. "Listen," his voice became normal volume again. He grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and placed it on the table, away from his thigh. "You guys are all attractive, but I only have eyes for Kyungsoo. I'm pretty sure Jongdae and Luhan think Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are attractive as well. But Luhan literally has eyes only for Minseok and so does Jongdae. So don't think your not attractive, I just like Kyungsoo too much."

 

Kyungsoo blushed. "I like you too much too!" Jongin blushed as well and Minseok could see the hearts in they're eyes.

 

"I know you guys are protecting Kyungsoo, but trust me when I tell you I wouldn't intentionally hurt him. I promise-"

 

"Baekhyun switch seats with Kyungsoo." Minseok cut him off causally and Baekhyun complied with a smile.

 

Jongin looked suprised but then a small smile graced his lips when Kyungsoo sat next to him. "So does this mean I have permission to date Kyungsoo?"

 

Joonmyun nodded, "You're a sweet boy. I like you, not like that obviously, but I trust you enough to be with my brother." He smiled.

 

"Kyungsoo is going to taint your innocence." Baekhyun playfully said and Kyungsoo pinched his thigh.

 

Jongin knotted his fingers with Kyungsoo, "That's okay." Kyungsoo smiled up at him.

 

"Okay, I'm hungry!" Minseok cut the moment. "And Luhan you have five seconds to get your in a seat next to mine and make it up to me for telling Jongin about our plans!" He shouted in the restraunt, ignoring the looks people gave them.

 

Jongin snorted when Luhan came running and quickly dragged a chair next to Minseok. He attached himself to Minseok's side and gave him a coy smile. "I love you,"

 

"That isn't going to work. I told you not to help him and what do you do? Help him!" Minseok shouted and Luhan flinched as people looked at them.

 

"Like you're any better! You said you wouldn't touch and you did exactly that! Do you know how jealous I was? Minseok, I don't share!" Luhan fired back and honestly he could care less about the eyes on them.

 

Zitao, Yifan, Yixing, Sehun and Jongdae all dragged a chair as well to join the table. Chanyeol awkwardly stood there and Baekhyun smiled and waved him over to sit next to him.

 

"I don't share either!" Minseok snapped.

 

"Then ing kiss me already dammit!" Luhan slammed his fist on the table.

 

Just then a waiter came up and she blushed furiously. "Um, sir is there a problem?"

 

"No!" Minseok and Luhan gruffed together.

 

Jongdae snorted, "Just have already. You too are obviously just riling each other up on purpose." He threw an arm over Joonmyun's shoulder.

 

Zitao bursted out laughing when he seem the girl start shifting awkwardly. Sehun chuckled and ruffled his boyfriend's hair.

 

"Guys, you're making the girl uncomfortable." Yixing smiled apologetically. "I'm terribly sorry."

 

"Oh, uh, it's okay. I'm just going to go." She muttered. She bowed quickly and scurried off.

 

Yifan shook his heads. "Our friends are weird." He whispered into Yixing's ear.

 

Yixing watched all their friends. Kyungsoo and Jongin shyly talking to one another, Baekhyun explaining a story to a shy Chanyeol, Sehun laughing at a video Zitao was showing him on his phone. Minseok and Luhan hissing at one another only to turn around and give a smug smile when the other wasn't looking. And then Jongdae giving kisses to Joonmyun around his face.

 

"I think we are weird," Yixing concludes with a smile. "But I like our friends." He smiles up at Yifan and rests his head on the taller's shoulder.

 

Yifan smiles and kisses the top of his head. "Okay, can we eat now guys? I'm hungry!" He waves for a waiter to come over.

 

"Get the most expensive thing! Jongin is paying!"

 

"When did I ever say that, Luhan-"

 

"You wanted to date Kyungsoo, so now you pay the price." Sehun snickered and looked at the menu's.

 

"Literally," Chanyeol added and Baekhyun snorted.

 

Jongin stuck his tongue out. "You guys ing . Everyone except Kyungsoo though."

 

"Aw," Kyungsoo cooed.

 

"Just get a ing room already!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted at them at the same time. They both looked at each other and blushed furiously, avoiding each other's eyes.

 

Jongdae snickered into Joonmyun's ear. "They won't be the only ones getting a room."

 

"That's gross Kim Jongdae. I don't want to hear you trying to up my brother over there!"

 

"You're just jealous Baekhyun because you are forever alone."

 

" you, Jongdae."

 

"No thank you."

 

"I take it back, our friends are ing weird." Yixing whispered to Yifan as people in the restaurant stared. "Why are they our friends again?"

 

"We can hear you Zhang Yixing!"

 

"And you and Mr. Galaxy are ing weird too!"

 

 

-

 

 

 

After all the restaurant drama, they ate and in the end Jongin split the bill with Yifan, Luhan and Jongdae. Jongdae wasn't going to pay and neither was Luhan but Minseok and Joonmyun stared them done and they complied. Yifan had a feeling he was going to pay anyways so it really wasn't a suprise.

 

When they were paying the manager of the restaurant had come out told them that they weren't aloud back. Of course Minseok and Joonmyun had to say something sarcastic about them not liking the food. Baekhyun and Zitao got sassy with the manager and told him he could off. It caused a lot of chaos and Chanyeol had to drag out Baekhyun. Sehun found it rather entertaining and allowed Zitao to go off on the man. So Yifan had to grab Sehun and Zitao's wrists so they could leave because obviously they're (his) children.

 

After a lot of yelling, cursing and draging they were finally outside. They walked to where Jongin parked and decides they'd all meet up at Luhan's and Sehun's place. Jongin was grateful because he didn't think he's ready to meet Kyungsoo's parents. He's pretty sure the elder isn't ready to meet his crazy family either. They've only been official for a hour.

 

"Okay, so I guess Joonmyun and I will meet you guys there." Jongdae pulled his keys out of his car and Joonmyun knotted their fingers as they walked towarda Jongdae's car.

 

Luhan pulled out his own keys. "Come on Minseok, we have things to talk about." He grabbed the boy's wrist and from the smirk on Minseok's lips everyone knew what was up. "Sehun ride with Jongin or Yifan!" He yelled out before he and Minseok scurried to the car.

 

Yifan shivered, "God, they have no shame."

 

"Father, can I ride with you?" Sehun asked cutely with aegyo and Yixing snorted at that.

 

Yifan's face showered with disgust. "You are gross," he pushed Sehun's face away. "No, the last time you and Zitao rode with me and Yixing you two wouldn't stop being little asshats."

 

"Dad, your mean." Sehun pouted. "Yixing, are you going to let him talk to me like that? Are you going to let him call your baby, Zitao, an asshat?"

 

"Yeah, he hurt my feelings!" Zitao cluntched his chest and faked a sad cry. Yixing snorted again and patted Zitao's back in comfort.

 

Chanyeol scrunched his nose, "Why are you all so weird?" He muttered to himself.

 

"Walk home," Yifan gave a sarcatic smile and grabbed Yixing before the kind hearted boy could stop him. He was not going to deal with Sehun and Zitao's right now. Nope.

 

"Oh, well it's settled. I guess you guys are riding with Jongin." Chanyeol said.

 

"It's okay with me," Jongin shrugged.

 

Kyungsoo nodded, "I don't mind either."

 

Zitao smiled, "Thanks you guys."

 

"That's all nice, but who the hell am I going to ride with? You guys are all couples and it's weird because I'm forever alone." Baekhyun huffed.

 

Chanyeol awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "I mean, you could ride with me since no one else is." He cleared his throat, "You know because I don't know the directions to Luhan's house."

 

Baekhyun blushed and looked at Chanyeol, "Well, I could help-"

 

"Have you forgot that Sehun and Luhan are step brothers? They obviously live together and I know very well you know where they live. You and Jongin always hang around there!" Zitao said in a tone of voice that made Chanyeol look like he was dumb.

 

"Asshat," Chanyeol muttered under his breath. "Well I forgot for a moment-"

 

"Okay," Sehun said with a smirk. "Zitao and I will ride with you then."

 

"No!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said quickly and Sehun raised an eyebrow at the pair.

 

Baekhyun faked a smile. "My brother and Jongin already offered. Come on Sehun, don't be an and go with them." He said through a tight smile.

 

Ah, so Baekhyun has a thing for Chanyeol.

 

"I like Chanyeol hyung better!" He gave a smile before he grabbed Zitao's hand and ran towards Chanyeol's car. "Come on hyung!"

 

Chanyeol's left eye twitched. "Fine." His smile was forced.

 

Zitao smiled, "I'm riding shot gun!"

 

"Yah, Zitao ride in the ing back. I'm the hyung!" Baekhyun spewed and ran rowards the shot gun seat. Zitao and Baekhyun fighting for whoever was going to sit in the front.

 

Jongin snorted and wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Let's go, hyung."

 

Kyungsoo smiled up at him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. He quickly detached himself from Jongin and walked towards the front seat.

 

Jongin smiled and got in the driver's seat. He put the keys in the engine, but before he took the car off of park, he turned to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo looked at him, eyes wide. "What?"

 

"Um, hyung, I got something for you." Jongin said in a shy voice. He opened the arm rest of the car and pulled out a small squared, navy blue box with a sliver bow.

 

Kyungsoo pulls out the small silver braclet. It's plain, but it's still nice and that fact that Jongin got him something is sweet. He honestly wasn't expecting anything.

 

"Aw, Jongin," Kyungsoo pulled the boy into a hug. "I love it!"

 

Jongin smiled back and his heart did a flip because Kyungsoo's giving him that heart shaped smile and those beautiful eyes.

 

"I'm gald you like it hyung-"

 

Before Jongin could even think about what to say next Kyungsoo was smashing his lips with his.

 

Their first kiss was wonderful. It's everything and beyond what Jongin thought it'll be like. It wasn't with tongue, just a sweet kiss with lips on lips. Jongin always laughed at the tv shows when they say they felt fireworks and rainbows, but it seriously does feel like that. His eyes fluttered shut when Kyungsoo's did and he seen fireworks behind his eyelids. His heart was hammering in his chest and his hands were getting sweaty. His stomach felt like a million of butterflies were let loose and the feeling was great.

 

When Kyungsoo pulled away, he still had that smile that makes Jongin's heart flutter. It will probably always make Jongin's heart flutter, no matter for how long he sees it.

 

"Today was fun," Kyungsoo speaks, once they're pulling out the parking lot, silver braclet around his wrist.

 

Jongin hums, "It was." Even though today had been a bit scary, he had fun. And he came for Kyungsoo and in the end he did get Kyungsoo, so today is a very ing great day.

 

Kyungsoo snorts as he looks at his phone.

 

"What?" Jongin looks at his before looking back at the road before him.

 

"Minseok already told my mom and dad I have a boyfriend." He snickered, "Just wait until you meet my dad. He's overprotective of me the most."

 

Jongin slammed on the brakes and paled. Good thing he slammmed it on a red light.

 

"."


A/N: first, I am so sorry if this did not live up to your expectations. I just really wanted to finish this. This was suppose to be done like a while back. And finally it is done. I tried to make it as funny as I can, but it's kind of hard. I debating if I should do a baekyeol or not since everyone is together minus those two losers. But I see no point since they both know how the whole process goes? I don't know, it's up to you guys if you want me to make a baekyeol one-shot. Anyways, thank you guys for reading and everything means a lot!

um, I think that's it. Don't forget to tell me what you thought. If I succeeded or failed. And subscribe to my other stories also, thank you!