Five: Care

As Long As You Love Me

"WHAT! He ing did what?" Luhan quickly covered Baekhyun's mouth with his small hands before turning around to see if they had caught anyone in the schoolground's attention.

"Shut it, will you?" Luhan whispered, letting go of the other.

"He-" Baekhyun to a deep breath before continueing. "Let me get this straight. He didn't just abuse you, he forced on you too?" Luhan nodded sadly, looking down to his fingers. Which was soon tangled with the other's soft ones. Baekhyun squeeszed Luhan's hands, looking him into the eyes and said, "You should report." He suggested with a serious tone.

Shaking his head furiously, Luhan pulled his hand away. "No." Although he knows that letting his hyung do this to him is bad, he didn't want Kris to go to jail for it. But Baekhyun's suggestion would also keep him safe.

"Well, at least tell someone else other than me! I don't wanna be the only one who knows! And I won't be able to give you good advices. You'll have to get help from Kyungsoo, too." He said with worried eyes. Luhan looked away, he didn't know what to do. "Okay, now... You'll have to have a good rest. And if you don't feel any better tomorrow, don't come to class. We will help you with the notes, okay?" The deer-like boy pursed his lips at the other's suggestion. "Come on, let's get you to bed." 

After stumbling with the other grabbing his wrist tightly to his dorm, they entered and no one was there. Luhan paused when he saw his white sheet bed, memories of what happened during the semester break made him cry. With tears falling down from his eyes, he brought up his hand to cover his face.  But he was stopped when Baekhyun pulled him into a tight hug, rubbing his back smoothly and carefully, as if Luhan could get hurt by that.

"I know hyung. I know. But I never knew what it feels like to be in your position. Seeing you like this hurts me too." His voice broke while trying to calm the other down. But he ended up crying instead. "Do you want me to accompany you hyung?"  He asked.

 

----------------------------------

 

Chanyeol lazily walked back to his dorm. After spending the whole week with Sehun, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongin, he felt the need to get some time for himself. Although he knows Luhan would be there in their dorm, it doesn't really matter since the latter had stopped talking to him. Ever since then, Chanyeol felt like ha needed to hear the boy's voice, his greetings and his smile, which was rare. Luhan had always been so happy around his friends, he would laugh, smile and joke with them too sometimes. But when it was just him and Chanyeol, the boy barely looked happy, even his weak smiles didn't convince Chanyeol that he was happy.

The sound of Luhan's soft giggles echoed in Chanyeol's mind. He suddenly wanted to hear it so badly, like it was a drug and Chanyeol was addicted to it. Hearing the boy giggle was so rare, but it made Chanyeol go crazy when he hears it. At first, when he met Luhan, the latter's voice kept on replaying on his mind, he thought it was irritating since he couldn't understands what he felt. He would scowl at the beaming boy wanting to feel normal, wanting his heartbeat to go slower as per usual. That caused him frustrations. 
Luhan wasn't the type of boy who would keep on trying to make someone like him, once the person told him no, he would immidiately stop any efforts of trying. His mindset was clouded with things like, , stupid, worthless, useless and 'no one likes you'. 

Chanyeol sighed hating the fact the he was actually excited to see Luhan. He put on his serious mask as usual and unlocked the door of their dorms. He stepped in only to see two figure on the same bed. Scowling to himself, he closed the door behind him silently before peeking in to see who it was with Luhan on his bed.

To his surprise, he found the pouty boy, Baekhyun, sleeping peacefully with his hands wrapped around the other protectively. Luhan seemed smaller than before. After taking a long look at the two boys who were sleeping silently, He averted his head to his bed, feeling an unfamilliar tug on his chest. 

Are they boyfriends? Did they just got together? No they're bestfriends. But they looked peaceful, HE looked peaceful in Baekhyun's arms. What about Sehun? Those thoughts ran through Chanyeol's mind. He knew Baekhyun and Sehun had a thing with each other. From what he witness during the semester break, he had caught both the boys making out. Seeing for the past two months how Baekhyun acted preety odd towards Luhan, he'd never expect them to suddenly be so close.

 

------------------------------------

 

When Chanyeol woke up on that monday morning, He was shocked to see the shirtless boy on the bed, lying there with his body sinked in to the bed sheets, like he was just a doll. He didn't see Luhan's chest move up and down from breathing, nor did he see the boy move any limp. Panicked, he went to seat on the edge of Luhan's bed before examining the letter's body. Bruises and cuts were seen from his view. His eyes widened at how freshly new the bruises looked. He wondered if Baekhyun was even capable of doing this to Luhan. 

His eyes were caught by a pink sticky note left on Luhan's nightstand., he pulled it from the table and read.

Luhan hyung~ Please take care of yourself. If you need more rest, please do take one. You'll need it. If you need help call me or maybe ask Chanyeol to help you around too.
Love Baekkie.

Chanyeol placed the note back on the nightstand before getting up heading to the baths=room with a towel. After a long shower, he got out with just the towel wrapped around his waist. When he opened the door of their shared closet, he head aloud groan from the smaller. He snapped his head around to see the frowning boy. Luhan seemed to be in so much pain as he tried to move his body to the side. Chanyeol didn't understand why he cared to even walk over to the boy and helped him move, he then covered the shivering boy with the bed sheets. 

He got dressed and packed the books in his bag. He headed to the door before stopong when he heard Luhan's voice.

"Baek." His voice were low and weak, it made Chanyeol'f frown soften. The taller never knew that hearing Luhan's voice made him melt. 

"No, It's me, Chanyeol." He answered. "You need anything , Luhan-ssi?" He asked, placing his bag carefully on his own made up bed.

"N-no. It's okay." Luhan was barely audible, but Chanyeol could hear him. 'A-are you going to class?" Luhan asked turning his body forcefully, ignoring the sharp pain that had shot his body. Chanyeol stood up remembering where he was about to go earlier. 

"Oh.. Yeah. Rest well, eh?" He soon dashed out of the room.

Luhan quickly got up with aloud groan and limp to the bathroom with his towel thrown over his shoulder. Afterwards, he dressed himself in a simple white T-shirt with long sleeves and wore his skinny jeans to help his lower back from hurting even more. He tried not to limp but walk to his first class, only to find a worried looking Baekhyun and a scowling Chanyeol. He was confused, not that Chanyeol's scowls wasn't often, it was usually a scowl that showed how annoyed he was, but this time, it was accompanied with worries and care.

Luhan gave them a sly smile before opting a seat infront of Kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo eagerly ran up to him and sat next to the deer-like boy. He gave Luhan a beaming grin be fore frowning at a certain part of Luhan's pretty face, he reached out to touch Luhan's cheek. His actions caused Luhan to flinch in pain.

"What happened!" Kyungsoo's voice attracted Sehun, Jongin and Baekhyun's attention. They soon ran up to Luhan to see the boy.

"Ah~! It's nothing, an impact from yesterday." Baekhyun said."You guys remembered that he fell didn't you?" Luhan never felt this bad in his life. For once, in his lifetime, did anyone care enough to lie for him. And there they were, his true friends that cared for him truly, and here he was making Baekhyun lie about things. He felt bad but he was too embarrassed to tell them what had happened.