Three: Hate, Stain and Kris

As Long As You Love Me

When the classes had ended, Luhan decided that it will be good for him to give some time for Chanyeol, his new roommate, to settle in their shared room comfortably. He stayed in the library for almost three hours. He spent time reading through his History notes, Bio tests to find out his previous mistakes. As a good student he is, he never failed any of the tests he was given, but it does not mean there were no mistakes.

After a minute past six, he left the library with his bag clung on both his small shoulders. When he finally arrived to his dorm, he took a deep breath before entering, not wanting to bother the latter that was probably tired inside with his bored face. He managed abright smile as he opened the door, only to find a giant on the bed opposite his, with his back laid, and a pair of earphone plugged in both his ears, holding up a book while reading it with full attention.

Chanyeol began to frown, spotting a small figure that had walked pass him, the smile that Luhan had on his face only annoyed Chanyeol. He began to frown deeper before sitting up. He plugged out the earphones and place them neatly on his bed. Luhan took his towel and went straight to the bathroom, soon enough, Chanyeol could hear water running from the shower. He scoot back so that his back would rest on the wall while crossing his legs. 

A few minutes later, Luhan got out of the bathroom with only his baggy pants on, while his towel hanged on his neck. Without realizing, Chanyeol's eyes roamed the smaller's body stopping at the boy's torso. He could tell that the faint abs were slowly forming. Then his eyes travelled up to the boy's chest, watching it slowly moving up and down as Luhan breathes.

After Luhan had put on his shirt, he turn only to find Chanyeol's huge eyes staring down at him.He blushed before turning back to the drawer to close its door. Realizing that he had just been caught staring, Chanyeol dropped his eys to his book feeling more uncomfortable than ever. He shuddered at the fact that he had watched the annoying, vulnerable deer-like boy. Luhan sat on the edge of his bed before parting his lips.

"Chanyeol-ah?" He called, there was just silence that was given by the latter. Luhan gulped at the silence before continueing. "How was your first day? How do you feel?" Luhan asked feeling more eager than he should.Chanyeol's head snapped up to look at the boy with hate. But he didn't want to do anything. He wanted so badly to strangle that annoying boring face the boy in front of him has. But he was too lazy since it was his first day.

"It's okay... I guess." He said, dropping his eyes back to his book, that seemed to be more interesting than the person infront of him.

"Oh. Well? Do you want to... you know... do you need any help in any classes or anything?" Chanyeol glared at the boy in front of him before answering.

"Would you mind your own business? I'm trying to read here." Chanyeol said with a calming tone, although he was shouting mentally.

"Oh?" Luhan managed to answer as a natural pout slowly formed on his pinkish lips, seeingthis only trigers Chanyeol's uncontrollable rage, he wanted to slap that pout off that boys small face.

"OH MY GOD!" Chanyeol said, he stood up while throwing his book and phone on his bed. ":I'm so tired, can you not annoy me? Ugh! Your little baby voice and your ing face is so damn annoying!" Chanyeol's voice slowly became louder, as loud as a shout. He stomped his feet at the marble floor only receiving a flinching boy. Luhan had constantly flinched while squeezing his eye lids shut, at the giant's actions bringing both his legs up the bed, hugging it in the process, waiting for the familliar hit to lay on his face. Usually, when ever someone gets mad at him, he would receive the pain. But to his surprise, what he had expected never came. He opened his eyes, seeing Chanyeol's confused face.

"Ar-aren't you gonna hit m-me?" He stuttered. His eyes watery, Luhan couldn't help it, although he was always scolded and beaten up, he never fails to cry almost every single time he was hit.

"I don't hit people." Chanyeol said before sitting back down to his bed, slipping under his covers before commanding the smaller to turn off the lights.

Luhan nodded to the air as he slowly stood up, shaking. He reached for the light switch and turned it off before going back to his bed, covering himself with a comforter too. Facing the wall, he began crying. He hated how emotionally effected he always was. He felt like a coward, he know that he was too small to even fight back.

Why does he hate me? What did I do? Mama's right, no one will ever like me.He thought while continuestly sobbing.

 

-------------------

 

Sehun went straight to his dorm right after school, he was worried that his roommate, Baekhyun had missed his classes, even his favourite class. Sehun unlocked the door, only to find a sobbing boy on his bed.

"Baekkie hyung? What happened?" He rushed to the boy, when suddenly Baekhyun got up.

"I won't be in the room tonight. I'll be in Jongdae's if you need me." Jongdae's? Since when did Baekhyun and Jongdae become close? I thought they were just mere friends?He drifted to his thoughts before getting up to get himsel a warm shower. After showering left the bathroom with just a towel wrapped arround his waist, when he finally realizes that Baekhyun's tears had stained his bedsheet with a black eyeliner. 
Sehun smirked to himself while caressing the stained covers before pulling it up to his chest, letting the covers wrap him up comfortably. Night night Baek Hyung. He whispered as he kissed the stained part of the covers.

 

-------------------------------

 

Chanyeol woke up the morning alone in the room he presumed that Luhan had woken up early. But to his surprise Luhan was sitting in his desk with a paper in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably. Chanyeol peeped at the paper but was dissapointed that it was blank. He was hoping someone would have harrased that annoying boy, but it was just blank.

He eyes then travelled to the other's bed seeing a large luggage on it. He knew that semester break was close but he didn't expect someone to get this ready as fast as today. he wanted to ask why the boy had been crying but his concious told his no. Why would he bother anyway? He was the one who didn't want to hear that annoying voice ever again. It has amost been two months since he first entered this school, he remembered clearly how happy Luhan looked like. After months of not even talking to his roommate, they only met when it's time to sleep. During classes, Luhan would avoid him as if he would hurt the smaller.

"Going already?" Chanyeol's eyes widened at his own sudden question.

"Uhm... Yeah." Chanyeol could hear the boy's voice break as he began to cry harder.

"Why is it blank?" What? Why the hell are you so curious?

"Oh It's n-nothing. It means my brother is coming. today. He likes giving me blank latters."

"Then why the hell are you crying like a baby?"

He received no answer as the boy dashed out of the dorm room with hus large luggage.

Luhan sat at the shcools entrance, waiting for his brother to come, yet hoping it'll take forever. Tears kept on falling from his beautiful doe-like eyes at every thought he thought of. Why is Kris so mean? Why didn't Kyungsoo smile at me? Why didn't Baekhyun talk to me for two months? And why does Chanyeol hate me? The he heard a loud horn comming from a far, it was Kris, he was certain. A car stopped right in front of him as he stood up, Kris got out of the red volvo pulling Luhan's large luggage and placed it in the back seat.

"Get in." His voice were deep and husky as a smile curved his lips trying to convince his vulnerable brother. Luhan obliged and sat in the car, buckling himself for safety. Kris then began to drive. "You look so pretty today, baby boy." He complimented his quiet brother as he reaches up the the younger's chin earning a flinch from the boy.