One: First day, Boring day

As Long As You Love Me

Collage wasn't a problem for Luhan. He had always loved to work his brain out for tests that are challenging. It was already after the the semester break when his roommate, Seungri moved to a new school across the country. He was really sad because Seungri was the closest friend he had in the campus other than his best buddy, Sehun. He also had Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. Baekhyun and Sehun were roommates. They still are. While Kyungsoo had to share with this annoying bastard called Kai. But Kyungsoo was used to calling him by his real name, Jongin. He was really anoying to Luhan, he didn't know how Kyungsoo liked that boy.

Today is the arrival of his new roommate. He wasn't sure if he should be excited or careful. Meeting new people was never his best. Being as socially awkward as he was, he never managed to start any conversation at all. That morning, Luhan cleaned his room and made his bed. He wanted to look as presentable as he could in order to welcome a new roommate. After doing so, he patiently sat down on his bed watching blankly at the bed opposite his. In a few minutes, It'll be occupied.He thought to himself.

To his supprise, The door suddenly opened revealing a tall boy with his eyes wide as he pulled himself to get further in. His eyes roamned arround the room before stopping at Luhan, who was trying to smile brightly as possible. His eyes suddenly fell shut before it opened again.

"Wow." Was all the new kid could say, his voice was deep, deeper than any voices Luhan had heard. He threw his bag on his bed, making his back face the other boy. "So you're my roommate?" He asked sounding slightly annoyed.

"Uh.. yeah. I'm-" Luhan gulped before continueing, "Xi Luhan." Luhan managed a small grin as the tall boy turn to face him.

"Park Chanyeol." He answered, seeming a little bored. "You're chinese, aren't you?" He asked, a thin line of frown started forming on his forhead. Luhan nodded forcefull before pouting to himself.

"Is it too obviuos?" He asked starring blankly at the tiled floor.

"Um. No. I was just guessing. Since you're surname is Xi." He frowned deeper before turning back to his bag, pulling out his clothings before continueing, "Why, you don't like being a chinese?" He began to fold back all his shirts neatly before placing it in the wardrobe that was half filled. He turned his head to meet Luhan's before pointing a finger to the bunch of clothes hanging in the wardrobe. "That's all you got?" He asked in curiousity.

Luhan who had been sitting in silence nodded as he pursed his lips not wanting to the situation to be more awkward than it already is. Chanyeol turned back continueing on unpacking his stuff before sitting on his bed, trying to familiarize himself with it.While he was at it, he was oblivious of the pair of eyes that had been watching him throughout. Luhan, who sat opposite the giant began to smile trying to comfort the boy with it.

"Well.. Today is you're first day.. So hope you enjoy it." Luhan spoke before dashing out of the room with his school bag trying to escape the awkward situation. Chanyeol only watched the other leave before throwing his bag over his shoulders, letting it hang. He got out of the room and went straight to the office to pick up his scheduel for the semester. After receiving it, he scowled at the peice of paper before shoving it in is almost empty bag.

Brushing his fingers through his dark short hair, he let out a sigh before walking straight to the assaign class. Entering the class, he began to scan the room only to be greeted with a pouty boy right in front of him. The boy smiled cheekily before approaching him. 

"Hi! You're the new kid, right?" His eyes turned crescent from smilng too much. "Well, I'm Baekhyun. And you'd be Chanyeol?" The latter only nodded at the boy before smiling . After the Baekhyun left, Chanyeol made his way to an empty seat next to a dark tanned boy who seem too bored to even talk. He placed his bag on the table before leaning in to rest his head on it.

"You're Chanyeol?" He quickly lift up his head to find where the voice had came from, funny how the tanned, dark haired boy looked happier than he was minutes ago. Chanyeol nodded before giving him a sly grin. "I'm Kim Jongin. People here call me Kai." Jongin said crossing his arms against his chest, while stretching. "You can call me what ever you want, though." Yeah, this guy seemed pretty cool.Not like that little boy, Luhan. Chanyeol thought. He had never liked kids who don't seemed to be interested in talking. Luhan tried, but his actions were too annoying for Chanyeol's liking.

While Jongin and Chanyeol were talking away, the other's attentiong was caught by a short petite boy who had a dark hair and big doe-like eyes. "Hey babe." Jongin called but the boy ignored him and went straight to the back seat. Chanyeol took a look at the back of the class in curiousity, there seated the boy who seemed too friendly and another, who he remembers as his boring roommate.

He turned back to Jongin before pursing his lips, wondering if he should ask who that boy was. "Uhm? Jongin, who was that? He doesn't seem to me noticing you."

"Huh? That cute little thing? He's my uh.. Roommate. He's always like that. Don't worry." He shook his head before turning to the front as the teacher entered. 

"Mr. Choi!" One of the student's shouted. Mr. Choi had a very elegant brown hair that was pulled back with a gel. His posture was broad and he was tall.

"Good morning students. From now on, I will be you history teacher. And if some of you don't know me," He turned to the board before picking up a chalk to write on the board. "I'm Mr.-Choi-Seunghyun." He said as he scrambled his name on the blackboard. He turned arround, scanning the room before landing his eyes on Chanyeol. He gave the boy a nod before gesturing for him to stand. "As you know, we will also have a new student in our class. This is Chanyeol." Chanyeol nodded before bowing at the rest of the class.

The class went smoothly, he had paid most of his attention to what Mr. Choi had said. While the rest of his attention was distracted by some giggling from the girls and the snoring of Jongin. Five minutes before the class ended Jongin finally lift his head up before giving Chanyeol a wide, sleepy grin. When the bell rang, Chanyeol took his time to pack his bag, he didn't want to rush to the next class. 

"So what's your next class?" Jongin asked, his bag was hanging on his left shoulder. He gave the taller a slight smile as he took the scheduel out of Chanyeol's hands. "Let me see, PURE SCIENCES! Holy , dude, you must be really brilliant." He took another look at the paper and said, "Math, you'll see me again in math. Wanna join for lunch?" He asked. Chanyeol who had a frown plastered on his forehead nodded slightly."Well then, see ya." Jongin left the class, leaving the tall giant to struggle with his things.