[5]

The Bet

Weeks passed by where the couple would go to several dates, V would go to Jungkook's house early and pick him up to go to school together. At first Jungkook was uncomfortable, people would look at them and starts whispering. But as days passed by V would tell him that there's nothing to worry about. 

V would take Jungkook on dates like watch movies, ate in different restaurants, or sometimes just hang out together and wash V's car which lead them to play with the water and end up being wet. Sometimes Jungkook will help V in his studies but V will interrupt Jungkook and they will end up tangled with each other's arms. V learned many things on Jungkook's life, like example about the younger being always alone in school, because no one wants to be friends with him because he was a nerd and everyone finds him weird, then others would bully him and threatens him to do their homework, Jungkook can't do anything so he just obeyed them. V felt his heart ache when he heard that. 

 

One day they went to a karaoke bar where they got their own room and where they can sing their heart out. When V heard the younger sang it's like the world stopped, he was amazed by the younger's voice. Jungkook looked at him in the eyes while singing and he can see that there is love in the younger's eyes. That's when he realized that he was already falling for the boy.

V cupped Jungkook's cheeks when the younger was finish singing, he slowly came closer to the younger's face and a second later their lips touched. Jungkook can't explain what he was feeling, it was his first kiss so he didn't know what to do so he just froze their and eyes widened. V broke the kiss and chuckled when he saw the younger was still not moving.

 

"I love you Jungkook" V smiled and kissed his nose.

This time it's for real.

 

 

 

"Yeah! V!! Let's hang out!" Rap Mon approached him by the locker.

"Can't do I have to work on a project with Jungkook" V said while taking some stuffs from his locker

"Oh..you're so serious about the bet heh?" Rap Mon smirked but he was a little bit nervous cause he knows he's losing the bet.

"Rap Mon! I really love him now! Let's call the bet off!" V turned and looked at Rap Mon with a serious face.

"THE WHAT MAN!! What did you just said??!!" Rap Man was about to punch V but controlled his self, he can't believe that his friend was going to fall for some nerd.

"I know I shocked you but I just want to be real now" V said and frowned at his friend and left.

 

 

 

 

 

"HEY!! YOU!! JUNGKOOK NERD!!" Rap Mon angrily approached the younger in the stairs

"Leave me alone!" Jungkook said and went walking through the stairs but Rap Mon followed him and pinned him in the wall.

"I said leave me alone!" 

"Ehh? So you're all tough now huh? Just because you're going out with V hm? But don't get your hopes up" Rap Mon smirked

"Huh? What do you mean?" Rap Mon smiled and his lips 

"Sorry to break it to you but the only reason V dated you is just because we made a bet, that if you go out with him I will give my car to him and I'll kneel down in front of him and admit defeat but if he lose he'll be my servant for 3 months" 

"N-no w-wa-y. H-he w-won't d-do t-that" Jungkook burst into tears.

"If you won't believe me then why don't you go ask my lirrle friend hm?" Rap Mon smiled and left the younger crying in the stairs. Good thing there were all alone or else it would cause trouble.

Jungkook who was leaning on the wall, slowly sat down in the stairs and covered his mouth with his two hands, afraid that someone will hear him while crying. 

"I-It can't b-be" 

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook!" V was happily waving and calling his name when he saw the younger walking closer to him but then his cheeks sting a little bit when the younger slapped him. They are now outside in front of the school gate.

"Is it true?!! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU GUYS JUST BET ON ME??!!!" Jungkook shouted and cheeks wet with tears and eyes reddening telling that he must cried out his eyes for a long time now.

"W-w-what? W-who said that to you?" this is what V didn't want to happend

"TELL ME THE TRUTH??!!" Jungkook shouted again

"I-I-It's t-true b-but at after a while I realized I really do love you, the bet was nothing to me now" V is scared, he don't want to lose Jungkook now, not now when he was finally happy with him.

"I-I thought I f-finally felt l-loved and I w-was happy c-cause for the first time someone loved me and I was never alone again b-but I thought wrong. W-well I should have known, n-no one will r-really love me I m-mean I was just  a nerd w-who everyone look down to" 

"Jungkook....I really do love you now trust me!" V tries to approach him and hug him but Jungkook stepped back.

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore" and with that Jungkook ran away.

V was left there still can't believe what just happend. He kneeled down and cried his heart out.