[2]

The Bet

Jungkook is the student who did great at school, kinda makes him a nerd that's why no one wants to be friends with him. Actually he doesn't mind it because all he needs is books and a good grade to be happy.

 

Jungkook was just walking down the hall with a pile of books when a certain someone bump to him and knock down all of the books.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Let me help you" the guy said and helped him to pick the books.

"Thank you" Jungkook said and lift up his head and saw the guy's handsome face. Wow! He's so handsome. 

"I'm really sorry, I'll pay you back by helping you carry this books" the guy said

"N-no i-it's okay, I can c-carry it myself" Jungkook was stuttering, he don't usually talk to someone and go near them so he's really nervous right now.

"No! I want to help you!" the guy was confident

"Aisshh if you really want to then go ahead" Jungkook can only say.

"Oh by the way I'm V" the so called boy said

"I-I'm Jungkook" Jungkook said shyly

"It's nice to meet you" 

They walked together until they reached Jungkook's class, the other students saw the two of them in the door, they started whispering and looking at them. i mean really V is the popular kid and Jungkook was the nobody and now they're together.

"Uhm h-here's my class so good bye and thanks again" Jungkook said and bowed

"Oh! Okay sorry again, see you later Jungkookie!" V said and patted his head. Jungkook shrieked at the action and hid his face in the books because he knows he's blushing. It felt nice.

Jungkook entered the room and the other students started glaring at him and started whispering as he walked in. Jungkook sat at back and burried his face on the books. He doesn't know why he was feeling butterfly in his stomach and why his heart was beating so fast when he first saw V and he can't stop blushing when he was near with him. Jungkook just shrugged of the thought and just started reading some of the books.