[3]

The Bet

Jungkook was eating alone in the cafeteria and at the same time he's reading a book when he felt someone sat beside him, he was startled and quickly looked at the person. His eyes widened when he saw V starring at him, a blush crept to Jungkook's cheeks and his heart started beating fast, well who wouldn't when your an inch away from this handsome boy. Jungkook quickly turned his face and took his attention to his book which he can't focus on reading now. While the older chuckled when he saw the cute scenery.

Jungkook tried to act normal but who can act normal when the heartthrob guy is sitting next to you and plus he was starring at him with an innocent smile. All of the other students in the cafeteria were whispering and were all shocked when V sat with Jungkook, the all known nerd Jeon Jungkook.

"Ahmm..I'm not trying to be rude but why are you here?" Jungkook finally spoke

"I really don't know either, but when I saw you last time I couldn't stop thinking of you and everytime I close my eyes all I can see is your cute face" V confessed still staring to a now blushing Jungkook.

"Maybe you're just hungry you should eat now class is going to start again" 

KKRRRIIIINGGG!!

And the bell rang and the other students started to go to their own classess. V stood first and smiled at the younger.

"I'm not hungry but thanks for worrying though" V said and giggled

"I-I'm n-not worried" Jungkook was stuttering

"And just by looking at your beautiful face is enough for me, I don't need food now" V said and ruffled the younger's hair which surprised Jungkook. Before he can speak V took his bag and bid a goodbye to the boy and left him with a red face.

 

 

 

 

After class Jungkook walked home and still confused which what happend a while ago. His heart was beating so fast and his stomach is acting funny, its like theres a one thousand butterfly in his stomach. He sighed and after that someone pulled him and trapped him for a hug. His face was now burried in that guy's chest, he can smell that sweet perfume of the guy but then reality hits him, he quickly broke the hug and looked up to see that person.

"V!!" Jungkook screamed and stepped back a little

"Yah! Be careful next time okay?! What if I'm not here!" V scolded him but Jungkook just looked at him confused.

"You were almost hit by a car! What were you daydreaming about when your walking in the streets" V shouted but when he saw the boy was scared he sighed and massaged his temple.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you, but what if I wasn't here? I won't firgive myself if something happens to you" he said and embrace the younger, while Jungkook was only frozen at the situation.

 

V decided to walk Jungkook home from now on. On the way to Jungkook's house it was really quiet, Jungkook kept his head bowed the whole time. After 25 minutes of walking they finally reached their destination.

"T-thank y-you for walking me and for saving me a while ago" Jungkook said and bowed, V raised an eyebrow and a smile scrept to his face. V pulled Jungkook for a one hug again which made the younger blush, V patted his head and leaned in to kiss his forehead, Jungkook swear he thought his heart was going to explode and he can't stop blushing.

"See you tomorrow Kookie" V smirked and broke the hug and left.

 

--------------

Sorry for updating late >.< but I hope you liked this chapter ^_^