둘.

Rebellion of the Richest

this chapter won't be in Raehyun or Sehun's POV, just 3rd person POV.


“You know what would be the biggest plot twist, if these two rivals got together.”

Raehyun felt something click in her head when she heard Kai saying that. It was like the gears in her head started turning. There was a glimmer of playfulness that shone through her eyes, and only Sehun saw that. No one else realized that glimmer. Sehun knew she was up to no good. He looked at her weirdly, trying to figure out what was going through her mind. His eyes widened when she suddenly glanced up at him and grinned. She suddenly stood up and pulled Sehun along with him out of the cafeteria. He could hear Tao jokingly yell, “Oh, look! They could be going on a secret date right now!” causing the whole table laugh at his joke.

 He didn’t even have time to process the situation before he was dragged out into the hallways. Some students were just hanging around the lockers and saw them pass by. With shocked expressions plastered on their faces, Sehun smirked, knowing the amount of rumours that would be flooding the school soon. She made sure no one was around and sneakily pulled him into the fire exit. There was nobody there and people hardly used it unless there was a fire drill. Sehun raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

“Is there a reason why you dragged me all the way out here? Are you planning to me?” he asked suspiciously, making the girl scoff at his stupidity. She rolled his eyes before getting straight to the point.

“Wanna date?” she asked. Sehun nearly choked on his own spit. Did he hear her correctly? What exactly was she planning to do? Anyhow, he decided to play along with it, considering how blunt she was asking the boy out.

“I knew you had a soft spot for me when Kai said that.” He smirked and folded his arms against his chest. She pursed her lips, clearly unamused by him. She then grinned playfully before her right hand slow moved upwards and smacked him directly at the back of his head. He yelped in pain and used his own palm to sooth the pain.

“You wish I did, you idiot. What Kai said did give me an idea though.” Raehyun said.

“And that idea was to ask me out?” he asked in disbelief. What did she think she was doing? There were so many girls in the school who had a crush on him and confessed to him but he accepted none of them. Why would he agree to her asking him out? She groaned breaking his train of thoughts.

“No, I don’t have any special feelings for you, but to be honest, I don’t particularly hate you as much as our parents hate each other. So don’t misunderstand. But can you imagine how frustrated our parents would be if they found out the children of their rival companies are dating each other?” the spark of excitement surfaced in her eyes again. However this time, that spark of excitement appeared in Sehun’s eyes too. He paused and looked like he was thinking of it. Raehyun smirked knowing she got his attention. Being teenagers, rebelling seemed fun. Although she always did it, she knew Sehun hardly ever got a chance to rebel against his parents, as they were much stricter on him compared to hers. She always did it, but to a certain extent.

“Fine, it would be pretty funny. It might even stop the feud between them.” He mumbled, loud enough for her to hear him. She grinned knowingly.

“Come on, I haven’t been doing anything to cause their adreline to rush anyway. The teachers, let alone my parents don’t even care that I skip class anymore. Besides, it’ll just be for fun, something to spark everyone’s attention once in a while, and like you said, we might even make a revolution to this Yoon-Oh feud.” She tried convincing him. He looked at her, mouth shut, but internally he already accepted the proposal. Raehyun had always intrigued him so pretending to be a couple instead of arguing all the time, seemed fun. Besides that, she’s gorgeous; any blind man could see that she’s gorgeous. Lastly, like she had said, it would just be for fun. And what’s a teenager’s life without some fun?

“Ugh I feel like we’re acting in Romeo & Juliet. We won’t die in the end, will we?” Sehun grumbled. She rolled her eyes and glared at him. She was about to do somemore convincing when he interrupted her by stepping forward, making her back bump against the wall behind her.

“Don’t do that. I don’t want my own girlfriend to roll her eyes and glare at me.” His eyes boring into Raehyun’s, his face leaning towards hers. She felt an heart-throbbing emotion for a millisecond before she realized Sehun just said the word ‘girlfriend’. Her eyes widened and she looked up.

“You’re agreeing?!” she asked grinning happily. He mumbled an answer that went along the line of him not rebelling for a long time. Just then the bell rang, and they both pulled away and went back to class.

She had her next class with Taeyeon and was greeted with a suspicious pair of eyes when she walked into the class. She could sense her best friend building a question in her head to ask her why she dragged Sehun with her during break, but was interrupted when the teacher walked into class. She breathed a sigh of relief, as she knew she might end up telling her about their little prank.

Class started and she could see most of the students paying attention. She rested her elbow against the table and put her head against her palm. Raehyun nearly fell asleep before she felt her phone vibrate. She quickly glanced at the teacher, seeing she was writing something on the board. She quietly took out her phone from her pocket and put it under the desk to read the text discreetly.

 

Meet me at the parking lot after school. I have my car so let’s go on a ‘date’ to talk about how to make it seem believable.

 

The number was unknown but Raehyun could pretty much guess who it was.

 

Funny how my bf seems more excited than me~

 

She softly scoffed after reading his next reply, earning a weird expression from Taeyeon and a few students sitting behind and in front of her. She looked around and nodded in apology.

 

I’m more excited about my date w/ bubble tea than with u..

 

She decided not to reply and stuffed her phone back into her pocket.

            When the final bell ended, Sehun walked out of class and headed to the parking lot. He saw that Raehyun was already waiting for him at the main entrance. She followed behind, texting her driver that he didn’t need to pick her up. She looked up and kept her phone when she saw that they had reached his car. His black Mercedes was parked at the far end of the parking lot.

            “I thought your driver drove you here this morning.” Raehyun stated, confused to why his car appeared out of nowhere.

            “He did. I made him drive this car over just now so we could drive to the bubble tea place nearby. What? Did you want to take the bus?” he explained. Raehyun pursed her lips at his explanation. Rich . How could he just ask his driver to drop his car here in the middle of school, not that she ever cared about school?

            “Wait, then how’d your driver get back? You made him walk home?!” she raised her voice at the last part. He shook his head.

           “No, he took the bus.” He answered nonchalantly. Raehyun just shook her head and went into the passenger seat of the car. Not long after, they both left and went to the wherever Sehun wanted to go. They talked about how long they were going to do this, a month, that was what she said. Just one month and they fake a break-up in front of their parents and tell them it was just a joke. They agreed on it and left the place. Sehun decided to be a gentleman and bring her home. Besides, Raehyun’s lazy personality would never want to walk home.

            Right before she got down the car, she gave him one last condition.

            “Don’t fall for me.”

            Sehun’s eyes widened before he scoffed.

            “You’re the last person I would ever fall for.”

Raehyun smirked, satisfied. She mumbled a good before she got down the car and he drove off, back to his home.