셋.

Rebellion of the Richest

It was safe to say that nearly the whole student body had their jaws slacked and eyes opened as big as ping-pong balls when Sehun & Raehyun walked into the school together that day, hand-in-hand while smiling at each other. At least that’s what is seemed like. They were both definitely holding hands, but there would obviously be something behind that smiling façade.

            “Ugh, we held hands for like 5 minutes and your palms are already sweaty.” Raehyun complained, gritting her teeth into a grin and smoothening her hair once in a while to seem like she was enjoying his company. From a distance, they looked like the happiest couple that’s going through their honeymoon stage. And that was what they wanted everyone in school to believe. They both knew that if the school knew about it, the news would naturally spread to their parents. All they had to do was make it seem believable.

            “It’s your palms that’s rubbing sweat all over mine.” Sehun replied, making sure his eyesmile was evident. Everyone was bound to believe that he was happy because it was a known fact that he tended to show his eyesmile whenever he was genuinely happy. When they reach their lockers, they quickly let go of each other’s hand and discreetly wiped it on their shirts. They could hear murmurs and whispers in the background.

“How is it possible? Sehun & Raehyun?”

“Awww. It’s like a love-hate relationship!” Sehun and Raehyun looked at each other before facing their lockers and pretended to puke when they heard this.

“Seems like the richest finally got together.”

Raehyun smirked, closing her locker and waved to Sehun before heading to class. They all had different classes and although Sehun had class with Kai before break time, he decided not to tell him about him & Raehyun and just let the latter see it with his own eyes. Sehun entered the cafeteria and felt many eyes divert to him.

“Why’s everyone staring at you? Did you do something wrong?” Kai whispered into his ears. Sehun simply shrugged and bought his food before making his way to the ‘rich kid table’. Just when he sat down, he felt Luhan slide into the seat next to his and started telling him about a cute girl he met in class. Sehun’s attention was somewhere else, as his eyes searched the cafeteria for his ‘girlfriend’. He enjoyed the attention somehow, seeing people coming to conclusions so quickly.

“Did you see that? He’s not even talking to Luhan!” he heard someone at the table next to his say, trying to be discreet but obvious failing as Sehun heard everything.

He’s obviously waiting for Raehyun. Who knows where that troublemaker went?” the other person at the table next to his replied. Sehun rolled his eyes. A little while later, Taeyeon came into the cafeteria with Tao and sat down, starting to talk to Luhan and Kai. When they realized the absense at the table, Taeyeon asked.

“Where’s Rae?” she looked around the cafeteria briefly before diverting her attention back to the food.

“Hey, guys!” Raehyun greeted before slipping into the seat next to Sehun’s. The couple could feel a few students from other tables glance at theirs. Kai and Taeyeon looked at the couple before looking at each other, suspicion clearly written on both their faces. Luhan and Tao were still in their own world as they talked about a new video game.

“Are we missing something? Why’re you guys not bickering today?” Kai questioned. Taeyeon mumbled something along the lines of ‘weirdest day ever’. Sehun pretended to recall something. He grabbed onto Raehyun’s hand.

“We’re dating.” He declared. Raehyun just grinned, an obvious spark of playfulness evident in her eyes. They smiled at each other, reassured that their plan would go smoothly. The whole cafeteria started using their phones to talk about it. Some gushed about how adorable it was. Some gushed about how it seemed like a fanfiction. Some grumbled about how two of the richest and most good-looking people are taken. While their friends, just stared at them blankly as if they’d just seen an alien.

“When did this happen?” Luhan immediately asked, after the small commotion of the students calmed down.

“More importantly, how did this happen?” Taeyeon asked, her eyes shinning as she shot her best friend a knowing look. Raehyun just grinned and leaned on Sehun’s shoulder. Sehun kissed the crown of her head and mumled something to her before turning back to look at everyone.

“Dude, your hair smells.” He mumbled extremely softly, so only Raehyun could hear it. She slight shifted her head upwards, hitting Sehun on the chin before getting off his shoulder.

            “Sorry, baby. Are you okay?” she looked at him and used her thumb to carress his chin. He shot her a quick glare before grinning as if it never happened. She had this sudden urge to kiss him but she quickly resisted and pulled away.

“Yeah, I can’t believe what Kai said would happen. Dude, you should start fortune telling!” Tao exclaimed, looking at the new couple weirdly. Before any questions could be answered or ask, they heard a loud voice coming from the entrance of the cafeteria.

“OH SEHUN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT TROUBLEMAKER?!”

 

Sehun’s eyes widened before mumbling to himself, “Crap, I didn’t think I’d have to deal with her this soon.”


Hi! Here's chapter 3! Constructive criticism accepted. Comment & Subscribe 

p.s: who do you think it was? ;)

-baconquack |\__( o)>