Chapter 4

Who I Really Love

Daehyun and Hana went inside Daehyun’s car.

 

Hana bombarded him with questions. “Where are we going?”

 

“Are we going to eat?”

 

“Is there a new movie out or something?”

 

“Is it something special?”

 

“Can you answer my questions?”

 

“Why aren’t you talking to me?”

 

 

On the way to Daehyun’s destination, Hana looked out of the window and saw the ocean. “Are we going to the beach?”
 

Daehyun smiled, “Maybe.” Hana smiled because she loves the beach.

 

“Finally you talked to me.” Daehyun stayed quiet again and Hana pouted.

 

After Daehyun parked the car, they started walking to the sand.

Hana and Daehyun were holding hands as they were walking along the beach. Then Daehyun lead her near the piles of giant rocks. As they were walking near it Hana notice a picnic basket.

Daehyun looked at Hana and finally spoked, “And here we are.”

Hana became speechless. The whole setup was simple but romantic. Daehyun saw her expression and was satisfied. He lets go of Hana’s hand and reached into his pants pocket. He pulled out a small box and place it on Hana’s hand. Hana opened the box and saw a necklace.

 

Daehyun, “Happy 6th month anniversary.”

 

Hana widely smiled, “You remembered!”

 

“Of course.” He then helped her put it on.

 

“How does it look?” Hana asked.

 

“Beautiful. Now lets eat.” Daehyun and Hana sat down on top of the picnic blanket. “I made you jajangmyeon. I hope you like it.. Since you know I’m not a chef.”

 

Hana took a bite and gave two thumbs up. “It’s actually good.”

 

Daehyun smiled once again. “Oh I also brought cheesecake.”

 

“Of course you would.”

 

After they ate, they watched the sunset.

 

Hana was leaning on Daehyun, resting her head on his shoulder. “It’s so beautiful.”

 

Daehyun, “Like you.” Hana blushed and looked away. “You’re so cute when you blush.”

 

Hana scrunge her nose, “Why are you so cheesy?”

 

“Don’t you like it?” Hana didn’t say anything so he took it as a yes.

 

After watching the sunset they stayed to watch the stars. Hana laid on Daehyun’s arm. Then a shooting star went by.

Hana wished, ‘I hope Baekhyun and I won’t be so awkward with each other anymore.’

Daehyun wished, ‘I wish Hana would let me have the whole cheesecake to myself.’

It was getting late Daehyun drove Hana home. As they arrived at Hana’s place Daehyun opened the door for her. Her gave her a short but sweet, soft kiss.

 

Daehyun, “Good night Hana.”

 

Hana, “Good night to you too Oppa. Get home safe!”

 

Daehyun gave Hana another kiss on the forehead and drove off.