Chapter 2

Who I Really Love

Taehyung, “Let’s go!”

 

About 30 minutes later they arrived at the shop.

 

“Welcome to- Oh it’s you guys.” The ahjumma said

Taehyung, “What’s up Granny!”

 

“Hi Ahjumma~” Hana smiled. “Can we have some ddukbokki?”

 

Sweetly smiling at Hana, “Okay I’ll make some right now.”

 

Taehyung, “Thanks Granny.”

 

Ahjumma said. “Tch.” Before she went to the kitchen.

 

She came out with some ddukbokki, “It’s on the house.”

 

The two kids said in unison, “Thank you!”

 

Taehyung with his mouth full, “Oh my Gosh! This taste so good!.”

 

Ahjumma, “Yah!” She hits him one the head.

 

Taehyung, “Ow!”

 

“Don’t talk with your mouth full!” Hana giggled. “What’s so funny?” Ahjumma said looking at Hana.

 

Hana quickly looked at her food, “N-Nothing! Thanks for the food!” She then stuffed ddukbokki in .

 

“Do I need to teach you guys some manners?”

 

Taehyung rubbing his head, “No…”

 

“Good.” Ahjumma went back to the kitchen.

 

“Why did I pick this place again?” Asked Taehyung.

 

Hana said, “She makes the best ddukbokki.”

 

“Right.” He said.

 

After an hour of eating they finally left the shop.

 

Taehyung, “Bye Ahjumma! We’ll be back again.” Ahjumma only rolled her eyes.

 

They were walking to Taehyung’s house. Taehyung said, “Are you coming to study or..”
 

“Obviously you know why Tae.”

 

“Don't you guys ever get bored of each other?”

 

“Don’t you ever get tired of being my best friend?”
 

“No.”
 

“There you go.”

 

“But that’s different.” Hana only shrugged as they arrived to the house.

 

“Hey open the door!” Taehyung shouted.

 

Hana asked, “You don't have the key?”

 

“Nope, forgot them.”

 

The door opened and the one who opened it was Baekhyun. He glanced at Hana then to Taehyung. “Daehyun isn't home.”

 

Hana, “Oh.” There was awkwardness between them and Taehyung notice.

 

Taehyung, “Well she’s not always here for him. She came to study with me.” Hana looked at Taehyung and slightly nodded. Baekhyun didn't say anything. He step aside to let them enter and closed the door. Taehyung and Hana set their things on the living room and Baekhyun went to his room. Hana pouted to herself.

 

“See I'm not the only one who pouting here!” Taehyung said. Hana only rolled her eyes.

 

Few hours of studying.

 

“Ahhh! I’m tired! My eyes hurt.” Said Taehyung. “Are you going to stay for dinner?”

 

“Maybe not. I have to study for my history test.”

 

Daehyun finally arrived home from his friend’s house. “Hey guys.”

 

“Sup bro.”

 

“Hey Oppa.”

 

“Hana, are you going to stay? I’m cooking dinner.”

 

“Sure why not.” She smiled sweetly at him.

 

Taehyung mentally facepalm his face. “You just said that you were-”

 

Hana cut him off, “So Oppa! How was today?” Taehyung rolled his eyes.

 

“Good.” He sat down beside her. “And yours?”

 

“The same.”

 

Taehyung, “My day was good too. Thanks for asking.”

 

“No problem little brother.” Taehyung rolled his eyes again.

 

“You know what? I’ll just leave you two alone.” He then pack up his stuff, well more like just randomly grabbing his stuff and went to his room. Hana and Daehyun laughed. “Why are you guys best friend again?” Hana only smiled.

 

 

Fast Forward >>

 

It was now dinner time. Daehyun and Hana were preparing dinner as for Taehyung, he was “helping.”

 

Hana frown, “Stop eating the side dish!”

 

Taehyung, “I can’t help. I’m hungry!” Hana rolled her eyes.

 

Daehyun, “Well dinner is ready go call Baekhyun.”

 

Dinner was awkward, well for Hana. She was sitting across from Baekhyun.

 

Daehyun was feeding Hana and Baekhyun would steal few glances at them. Instead of feeling disgusted, he felt jealous. Baekhyun couldn’t handle it and suddenly stood up. Everybody turn their attention to him.

 

“I’m done eating.” He picked up his plate and headed to the kitchen.

 

Daehyun shrug off the feeling. As for Hana, she looked down and slightly pouted. She doesn’t know why she felt guilty it wasn’t her fault.

 

After dinner. Hana packed up her things. “Good bye oppa! Bye Taehyung! See you tomorrow!”

 

Daehyun kissed her on the forehead. “Text me when you get home.”

 

Taehyun waved, “Text me the answer for Ms. Choi’s homework.”

 

Hana smiled, “I will, and no you have to do them yourself.”

 

Hana finally left. Taehyung went back to his room but Daehyun, he went to his older brother room. He knocked few times and Baekhyun open his door.

 

“What?” He said.

 

Daehyun replied, “We need to talk.”

 

Baekhyun step aside to let his young brother in. He closed the door and went over to his desk. Daehyun was sitting on the edge of his bed.

 

“What do you want to talk about?” Baekhyun said while doing homework.

 

“It’s about Hana.”

 

Baekhyun froze and then continue to write. “What about her?”

 

“I know. We, as in me and Taehyung, know you still like her.”

 

“This concern you because…?”

 

“You’re making Hana feel guilty of something that isn’t her fault.” Baekhyun was going to open his mouth again but Daehyun still continue. “If you still love her then why did you cheated on her? Did you know how badly you hurted her? You should be thankful that she has me and Taehyung to comfort her.” Baekhyun became silent. “That’s all I wanted to talk about.” Daehyun got up from the bed and headed towards the door. “Good night.” He closed the door, leaving Baekhyun in his guiltiness.