Chapter 4

The MuZic Club

You could practically hear the desperate pleas of EX0 in the halls.

 

“Suho! Look- I don’t think he meant it-” Kris tried reasoning with the angry male, but nothing seemed of use.

 

“That was important for the auction we are having this upcoming weekend for the club! What do we do now?!” $uho barked, and pushed his glasses up. Kris swallowed. If Suho was pushing his glasses up, it meant someone was probably going to die.

 

“I don’t know if this is the right time, but don’t you think $uho looks super hot right now?” Kei whispered to Kai who nodded his agreement.

 

“I would totally go for him if I was into guys.”

 

“Kai, you would legitimately totally go for anyone who walks, no, breathes,” whispered Sehun from where he stood on Kai’s other side. Kai shrugged, not denying it or agreeing.

 

“Isn’t there some way we could compromise?” Kris pleaded with $uho, whose eyes took on an evil glint.

 

“He has to join the club, help us raise money seeing as we have to cancel our fundraiser this weekend,”

 

“Why do we even raise money? We’re rich,” Sehun asked confused, causing everyone to facepalm again.

 

“Sehun,” said Kai, placing a hand on his shoulder and leading him over to a sofa where he sat him down. “WE DON’T TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU IDIOT SO THAT WE DON’T HAVE TO USE OUR OWN MONEY. “ Kai cleared his throat. “Ahem. I mean, darling friend of mine, fundraisers are a good way to draw attention and bring the club extra profit.” Sehun blinked.  

“What.”

 

“What.”

 

“What.”

 

“What.”

 

“DON’T YOU ING DARE DO THAT AGAIN I SWEAR I WILL HURT YOU,” bellowed Kris. Sehun looked crestfallen at the lost opportunity. Kei sighed, growing bored with the situation as she took a seat once again on the couch playing with her hair. The door burst open and Yixing jumped out of his seat at the sound. He took one glance at the watch, gasped dramatically, and shot out of the room faster than anyone could stop him. A small, feminine boy watched him run past in shock, accompanied by Nel.

“Damn, you guys lost him,” she murmured.

“YO!” yelled Kris. “Luhan wassuuuup?”

“Wassup Krease?” called Luhan back at him. Chanyeol looked up.

“HEY! THAT’S MY LINE!”

“Really Chanyeol?” said Luhan. “Why would you speak now when the week was almost over?” Chanyeol remained silent and Luhan sighed.

“You owe me ten bucks Kris,” Kei remarked, and reluctantly Kris pulled out his wallet. Kei snattched the crisp ten dollar bill out of his hand. “Told you he couldn’t last a week.” She smiled slyly putting away her new money in her bra. Kris turned away, covering his face.

“Woah, god, I did not need to see your choice of bra for they day, thank you very much.”

“What color was it?” called Kai, sitting on top of a disgruntled Sehun.

“I’m not going to ing tell you,” yelled Kris, who was a lovely shade of red.

“Red,” purred Kei and plopped herself down next to Nel who as usual ignored the entire gathering.

“Hey,” came the voice from a strained Sehun, “does anyone want to help me out here?” It sounded like he was having trouble breathing, and Kai cackled maniacally. With a swift movement Suho had pushed Kai off of Sehun, causing him to land flat on the floor.

“There. Problem solved,” he said,

“Guys, I think I’m in love,” whispered Kei fanning herself.

“Well I am most certainly not,” muttered Kai from underneath Suho’s foot.

“So what do we do about China boy?” asked Chen lazily setting a laptop aside.

“Hang on, is that my laptop?” Suho stared.

“Uh, maybe?”

“Speaking of China boy, where did he even go?”

“I saw him in the library earlier, sleeping,” offered Nel.

“But-he just ran out like ten minutes ago?”

“Your point is...?” asked Nel, who enjoyed sleeping just as much as the transfer student.

“How the hell does that help us?” Kris asked. Suddenly, a devious glint appeared in his eyes, and he grabbed $uho’s laptop. Within two minutes, he had typed up what looked like a contract and printed it out. Stuffing the paper in Kei’s hands, he turned around looking for a pen.

“What the hell do you want me to do with this?” she asked, confused.

“Find him. Make him sign it,” Kris said, also pushing the pen into her hands.

“I swear- I should start making you pay for my services,” she rolled her eyes and set off at a leisurely walk.

“Move your !” called Kris.

“Exactly. My . Not yours. Don’t order it around.”Kei retorted. “Mehrong~”

 

*******

 

“What is this?” asked Yixing sleepily as a paper hit his face.

“Just sign it.” she begged, bored with her job already. He blinked, dazed, and reached for the contract. Suddenly he stopped, hands grasping at the air. Kei rolled her eyes and handed him the pen. Seriously. Is this guy high?  He yawned, not bothering to sit up, and scrawled something on the paper. Kei sighed in relief, and headed back to the club room. That’s when she actually bothered to check. No signature was on the paper. She was just about to go murder the dude, when she saw something scrawled in the top right hand corner. There, in tiny handwriting, was his signature. Lay the Unicorn, complete with a tiny drawing of what she only thought could be a unicorn. She cursed. What the heck was a Lay? Like the chips? Hesitantly, Kei turned back to her original destination.

“Guys,” she called upon entering the music room. Four pairs of eyes turned towards her voice.

“Did you get his signature?” asked Kris, Suho looking on expectantly.

“...Kind of...” she muttered.

“Kind of? What do you mean kind of?” scoffed Kris, grabbing the contract from her hands. He fell silent.

“Kris?” asked Suho. “What is it?” Kris remained silent for a few seconds more.

“Are you guys, absolutely, one hundred percent positive that we would like someone like him in our club?”

“Why? I mean he’s a little on the odd side but..” Suho trailed off, catching sight of the unicorn penciled on the paper. “What the is this?”

A/N:
PIka: no comment
Ramencholy:^