Chapter 2

The MuZic Club

   

    Yixing stared blankly at the grand door in front of him, utterly and completely perplexed as to how it had gotten there or how he had ended up in front of it. The words “MuZic Room #3” were written on a golden plaque in an ornate font that looked more like calligraphy than text. A good ten minutes of aimlessly walking around had passed, after which he had an epiphany: he was lost. Unsure about his current location, and looking for a place to take a nap, he pushed at the doors. With a small struggle, they swung open to reveal an enormous, elegantly decorated space with not nearly enough instruments for a music room. The only thing that remotely resembled one was a beautiful grand piano that stood in the corner, a vase on its lid indicating it was likely untouched. He glanced around the rest of the room taking in numerous couches, tables a kitchen, and even a storage room in the corner. It was then he realized that he wasn’t alone in the room.

 

    “Who’s the new guy?” An unfamiliar voice called out to him, quickly snapping him out of his trance.

 

    “He must be that new transfer student. Yehet,” A skinny blonde boy said with a smirk, walking closer to Yixing as if he was checking him out. He furrowed his brows in confusion. Who the hell are these people and why are they talking to me?

 

    “Oh my ing god. Oh Sehun, I swear if you say yehet one more time you’re going to get yehit,” a female voice threatened him, but Yixing could not see where the voice had come from.

 

    “Would you two shut up for a second, you always make the worst first impressions. You’re ruining our club. This is probably why we don’t have friends,” A tall blonde guy with intimidating eyebrows whined.

 

    “Jeez Kris. Whine more why dont’cha. Who the hell made you leader of this club and why did they think it was a good idea?” The girl’s voice retorted. Kris ignored her, almost unfazed as if this sort of thing happened frequently.

 

    “Hi. I’m Kris, leader of EX0,” He leaned in close to whisper something in his ear as if sharing a secret. “That’s the name of our club.”

    “Club-?” Yixing asked, growing more confused at the situation with each passing moment, forehead wrinkling with concern. He was most certainly not supposed to be going to a club. Now if only he could remember what his intended destination was....

 

    “Well, we’re more of a band- but whatever right?” Kris shrugged, further confusing Yixing whose brain struggled to remember where he was supposed to be at the moment as well as what a club was doing in a music room.

 

    “Oy, hey, you with me?” Kris waved his hand in front of Yixings eyes. The other didn’t even blink.

 

    “Obviously, he couldn’t care less about what you’re saying Kris.”

    “Shut up Kei. Anyway- What’s your name?” Several pairs of curious eyes turned towards the zoned out teen.

 

    “Name...?” and awkward silence ensued as Yixing stared off into the distance. Sehun nudged Kris.

 

    “Do you think he’s high off of something?”

 

    “Hello? Earth to new kid? Hello? Hello?! HELLO!?!?” Kris frantically waved his hands around like a mad man, but Yixing was too busy staring at what only seemed to be air.

 

    “Yep, definitely high,” concluded Sehun with a firm nod.

 

    “His name is Yixing. He’s the new honor student from China,” chimed a voice that sat on the couch. “He tends to space out a lot. I can assure you he isn’t high.”

 

    “Wow Chen. You’re getting really good at your stalking skills,” Kei laughed, who was also sitting on the couch, but upside down with her feet in the air.

 

    “Don’t be rude Kei,” muttered another voice, a hand pushing at the legs that stuck up and sending her tumbling off the couch to the ground. Kei hit the ground with a solid thump, and sent a hard look at whoever was behind the sofa

 

    “Nellllll~” The girl whined, rubbing her sore that ached from the fall. “Why are you so mean to unnie,” She pouted, as she sprawled herself on the floor.

 

    “Respect is earned, not given,” the voice muttered.

 

    “Nice Kei,” A voice snickered, that caused Kei to automatically stand up and proceed to try and beat the living out of the person who commented.

 

    “GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE . KAI I SWEAR TO GOD!” Kei roared, chasing the poor teen around the room. The boy in question snickered as he jogged away from her, his long legs easily keeping himself away from his reach. Suddenly Yixing’s head snapped around, eyes wide. Everyone froze, waiting for what he was going to say.

    

    “Can I play the piano?”

 

    “What.”

 

    “What.”

 

    “What.”

 

    “What,” four voices echoed.

    

    “Hey macklemore, can we go thrift shopping?” SMACK. A hand accurately aimed at the back of Sehun’s head landed solidly and sent him tripping forward.

    

    “Shut the up Sehun.”

    

    “So?” asked Kris.

    

    “So what?” asked Yixing.

    

    “You wanted to play the piano?” Kris prompted.

    

    “Oh, that’s right...” Yixing muttered, walking towards the instrument, and prepared to throw the lid open.

    

    “NO! Stop! Wait! The vase-” cried Nel but was cut off as said object was launched into the air and against the wall, shattering into a thousand pieces. “....for...the exhibition...” she finished lamely. The room collectively facepalmed.

 

 


A/N:

Ramencholy:

We're determined to try our hardest to keep this regularly updated. 

*whispers*

We're not very good with commitment...

Pika:

KEKEKE I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

Pika and Ramencholy~