ONE

Cheesier than Cheesecake

*YOUR POV*

 

"NOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAA~ Hurry up!!!"

 

I heard Junhong-ah shouting from downstairs. I tied my hair in a nice and neat bun then hurriedly got down on a very adorable sight of my brother excitedly waiting at the door.

 

"YAH! Why are you in such a rush?" I teased and he suddenly rushed to grab my arm and swayed it back and forth gently.

 

"Noona, it's Saturday! Did you forget?! We're going to drop by Queso Classica and make a cake for the kids." He smiled playfully at me while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

He really loves to make his own cake and bring them to the kids at the institution we regularly visit. He's not that artistic. His cakes look inedible but I have to admit.. THEY TASTE HEAVENLY! I am not being biased here okay? It really tastes good and that's why the kids always look forward to seeing Junhong with me everyweek.

 

"Oh? Right! But... I am tired. I just want to go to a spa and pamper myself. You're a grown up now. You can go by yourself.. Take Care, okay?!" I trying to see how he'll react. And as expected..

 

"Nooooonaaaaa~ Go with me juseyoooooong~" he back hugged me and started to do beg me with his playful tone. I didn't answer. I was trying hard to maintain a poker face.

 

"You know noona, I make good cakes when you're with me because I think of the sweet things you did to me. So how will I bring yummy cakes to the kids if you'll not come with me? Do you want them to starve? Please~ Come with me noona~" His tone became a bit more serious as he said that. A smile crept into my face. 

"Arraseo.. I'll come with my cute baby brother." I patted his head on my shoulder and broke free from his hug. When I turned to face him, he was sulky. He doesn't want to ba called a baby. HAHA!

 

"WAE?!" I pinched his cheeks and mouthed "mianhe" before heading out the door. 

Awwwww.. My cute dongsaeng. How do will I ever resist your charms?

 

 




Omo! Thank you or subscribing. :">> Please bare with me as I continue writing this fanfic.

our cute giant maknae for everyone~

Please don't edit the photo. it's not mine. :)