Chapter 1 (Minseok's view)

Coffee Love (Discontinued)

It was 7 a.m. in the morning and Minseok had just woke up. He began preparing for work. He walked towards the bathroom and began showering. After a few minutes, he got out and began dressing. He began heading for the door and walked towards the direction of the coffee shop that he had discovered recently.

After a few minutes trip, Minseok arrived at the door and pushed it opened, he spotted a seat near the windows and began walking towards that direction. Just as he was about to walk pass the counter, he spotted the barsita staring at him and beside him was the casher who was smiling at him. He smiled at the both of them and walked to his sit. Minseok found it weird that the barsita was staring at him.

Just then the barsita walked towards his direction but he never noticed it as he was daydreaming. When the barista was in front of him, he almost got shocked.

"Erm.... wha- wha-what would u like to order?" the barista said.

Minseok took a glance at his tag and it says 'Chanyeol'. 

"Erm i would like a cup if americano please. Thank you Chanyeol"

"Erm....ok...." Chanyeol said and walked away. Minseok eyes followed Chanyeol and saw him jumping around the casher and he find it amusing.

Some minutes later , Minseok saw Chanyeol ,with his cup of americano, walking towards him. Chanyeol gently placed the cup on the table and he walked away. Minseok was amazed at the latte art and thought of taking a photo of it and sharing it.

After drinking his coffee, Minseok was walking towards the counter when he saw Chanyeol and the cashier , Baekhyun, fighting over a phone.

"Hi, just wanted to say that i really like what you did to the coffee it is really unqiue."

"Oh thank you, please do come again!" Baekhyun said.

"Actually i come here everyday before heading to work but now i have to go , see'yall! And my name is Minseok" and with that Minseok went out of the coffee shop and headed towards his work place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, so this chapter will be focusing on Minseok's view and i hope you enjoyed it. Do comment,subcribe and upvote.♡ And ignore all typos and grammer mistakes. ^^