Chapter 1 (Chanyeol's view)

Coffee Love (Discontinued)

      "Hey Chanyeol. Hey! Hey! He's here." said Baekhyun. Chanyeol almost immediatly turned around upon hearing what Baekhyun had said. When that man came in the shop, he walked past them and Chanyeol just stared at him. "Seriously? That's so smooth man, smooth as silk. This is his twentyth days coming here and what have you done about it? Nothing! You haven't even serve him yet."

"But why would a guy like him like a guy like me? And just to tell you he is a HE not a SHE." Chanyeol said downheartedly

"Just do it!" 

"Really?"

"Erm.... no.... that shirt over there." Baekhyun said pointing at the shirt that had the slogan 'Just do It' that one of their customer is wearing. 

"Ok but seriously just go over there and take a order. It is your job anyway" 

"No, i'm not going to." Chanyeol said and he walked away continuing with making some cups of coffee. "I guess it's time to do this the hard way." Baekhyun said while smirking.

     Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol all the way to that man and smacked his while saying good luck.

"Erm erm wha- wha- what would you like to order?" Chanyeol said nervously.

"I would like one cup of americano please. Thank you Chanyeol." 

"Erm...ok." and he began walking towards the counter.

Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun with a big smile on his faces saying " He knows my name! He knows my name!"

"Hm.. i wonder why, is it because of the tag on your shirt?" Baekhyun said with a matter-of-fact tone. Chanyeol looked at him and sighed.

   Chanyeol proceed to brew the americano and he design a latte art of totoro. After finishing it, Chanyeol then walked towards him and served him his americano. "Hey what did you do to his order?" 

"Nothing special....why?"

"Because he seem to like it and even took a picture of it."

"I wonder where is he posting-"

"I found it!"

"Wait how did you- never mind."

"Hey lets check out what he wrote."

Baekhyun cleard his throat and began reading ," I have never seen anything like this before." and he began making weird noises. "Seriously Baek, just let me see it."

"Stop that noise."

"Stop!" 

Both of them began fight over the phone. Just then he walked over.

"Hi , just wanted to say that I really like what you did to the coffee it is really unqiue."

"Oh thank you, please do come again!" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol was staring at him again.

"Actually i come here everyday before heading to work but now i have to go, see'yall! And my name is Minseok." he said before walking off.

Chanyeol just stared at him and blinked his eyes. "Well i guess today you are lucky that he talked to you." Baekhyun said. " Yeah really lucky......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to post it today but had wanted to post it yesterday as it is gonna be Xiumin's birthday but decided not to as i'm gonna be busy tomorrow. XD I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please do comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to. And ignore all typos and grammer errors XD