BONUS CHAPTER

Till The End Of Time

Annyeong my dear readers, how are you? ^^ this is a special bonus chapter,  a short story when they still dating. This scene is happenned few months after their last episode on We Got Married. Soooo i hope you like it and if this bonus chapter got a positive respond and comments, maybe i will put another bonus chapter on the future hehehe XD Happy reading all! ^^

 


 

 

"Annyeong hasseyo oppa, this is Naeun, can you please open the door?"

Minho oppa opened the door with a big smile on his face and greet us cheerfully, "Welcome sister in laws!"

Eunji unnie and me giggling with his aegyo. Taemin has been sick since yesterday and today i visited him in his dorm. Fortunately today Eunji unnie don't have any schedules so i took her with me. Shinee members have no schedules too and they all gathered in the dorm. Minoh manager picked us by himself and fortunately no paparazzi that follow ud. Eight months have passed since the last episode of We Got Married. Taemin oppa and me secretly in relationship. We tried our best to hide it from everyone, well, except than Shinee and Apink members, but it seems that my relationship with Taemin oppa has already become an open secret.

As soon as we entered the dorm Jonhyung oppa who see Eunji unnie immediately run to her and do a high five with her, while Key oppa ran into the inside when he see Eunji unnie. Seeing our groceries bags Onew oppa take a look into the bag and asked,

"What did you bring Naeun-ah? Do you bring chicken?"

"Yes i brought food ingredients, vegetables, chickens, and fruits. I want to cook for Taemin oppa and all of you."

Hear my words, Jonghyun oppa and Minho oppa frowned and yelling frustatingly. I confused, something wrong about my words?

"Aaaahhh it ! I want a girlfriend too!"  Jonghyun oppa whined while Minho oppa sigh heavily beside him, and Onew oppa is still busy looking for his chicken in the bag of groceries. Finally Key oppa come out a little bit embarassed and Eunji unnie laughed at him. Key oppa helped Eunji unnie put our groceries in the kitchen and prepare the ingredients while i was visiting Taemin oppa in his room.

"Taemin oppa."  I called him while opening the door. Taemin oppa was asleep, but when he saw me he open his eyes and smiled brightly. I walked to him and sat down on the edge of his bed, touching his forehead and neck to check his temperature,

"Hmmm, thanks God the fever is already down. What did you feel right now oppa?"  But Taemin oppa smiled with his pale face. He held my hand and said,

"Am i in heaven now?"  I'm confused by his words until he said,

"Because how can i opened my eyes and saw a beautiful angel in front of me?"

I hit his shoulder and chest with flushed face. Eventhough he was ill but his cheesy words are not changing at all. Taemin oppa saw me half laughing and half in pain, but then suddenly he pulled my hand so fas until i was lying underneath him. I was shocked but not able to move and his eyes staring at me deeply. I could not turn my eyes from him and my heart fluttered hard, while he smile and plays with my hair lovingly. His face come closer to my face but i turned my reddened face as i pushed his chest. But he held my hand, grabbing my chin to face him and when his face is getting closer..

"Naeun, Eunji called.. AAAAAAAAAHHH!! My innocent eyes!! Close your eyes Minho! Close it!!"

Jonhyung oppe opened the door and he immediately yelled. He closed his eyes while trying to close Minho oppa's eyes too, but Minho oppa trying to get rid of him. I hurriedly stood with blushing face while Taemin oppa looked annoyed.

Jonhyung oppa and Minho oppa standing in front of us with hands on their hips, watching us but mostly glared at Taemin oppa.

"For godness sake, you are sick right now maknae! Control your hormones! Control it!"  Jonghyun oppa yelled.

"Tsk.. if only you came a few minutes later.."  Taemin oppa grumbled.

"YAAAA!!"  Jonghyun oppa, Minho oppa, and i'm yelled at him in the same time. Then Minho oppa gently pulled me out of the room and Taemin oppa protested,

"Hyung!! I still want to talk with Naeun!"  But Jonghyun oppa put his hands on his hip and confronted Taemin oppa fiercely.

I immediately helped Eunji unnie and Key oppa in the kitchen. We talked and joked together about everything while preparing the food. The rest of Shinee members and Minoh manager looked at us with envy.

"Heeeii.. we also want to help you guys prepare the food, it looks fun.."  Jonghyun oppa doesn't hide all of his jealousy from the kitchen door with Shinee members. They peeking at us.

"Naeun-sshi, how about my chicken?"  Onew oppa asked me.

"No, this is for girl's only, you better wait while watching television. And this is your chicken popcorn Onew."

Key oppa cut Jonghyun oppa's words while handing Onew oppa a bowl of chicken and shoo the rest of them.

"DO YOU THINK YOU'RE EVEN A GIRL!!"  yelled Taemin oppa, Jonghyun oppa, and Minho oppa at the same time while Onew bring his chicken in front of television.

Once cooking is finished, Taemin oppa helped me serve the food at the table. The food are ready and they sit surrounding the dinner table. They seemed amazed by the dishes we have prepared while Onew oppa busy securing his chicken dishes.

I sat down next to Taemin oppa while go get him a soup and and another dishes. Taemin oppa staring at his food and said,

"Hyung, i want to eat alone with Naeun in my room."

"NO"  replied Shinee oppas, Eunji unnie, and Minoh manager quickly. I chuckled while Taemin oppa frowned.

Then i fed him with rice and Taemin oppa gladly accept it. His cheekbones rising up when i took the left rice around his mouth. Then he fed me with chicken too. Key oppa busy picking up foods for Eunji unnie.

"Aiisssshh, Minho! Feed me!"  Shouted Jonghyun oppa and Minho oppa obey it.

"With kimchi, jagiya?"  Minho oppa asked Jonghyun oppa expresionless.

"Yes, and with soysauce too darling."  Jonghyun oppa told him back. Our laughter burst when we saw their behaviours.

"Aaahh i think i can't wait to get married with Naeun."  said Taemin oppa. I stared him in shock while Jonghyun oppa, Minho oppa, Eunji unnie, and Minoh manager are choking. Key oppa just laughed and handed a glass of water to Eunji unnie. While Onew oppa is busy with his chicken. After drinking water, Minho oppa yelled,

"Yaaaaa!! Lee Taemin!! Stop your cheesy talk would you! Can't you see we are all trying to eat here!"

Taemin oppa frowned again while i tried to hold back my laugh. After eating Taemin oppa dragged me back into his room while others help clean the kitchen and dining table.

"Finally be alone with you."  Taemin oppa sighed with relief,

"Oppa, you have to take your pill first, then go to sleep okay?"  I persuade him while preparing his medicine. Taemin oppa obediently laying down and i pulled the blanket to cover up his body, but he pulled my hand and looked into my eyes,

"I'm really glad you came today."  He said sincerely. I his face lovingly and said,

"I'm happy too oppa. Go to sleep now, i promise i'll stay here until you wake up oppa."

"Now and forever?"  Ask Taemin oppa ignorantly. I laughed and kissed her forehead,

"Yes my nampyeon husband, now go to sleep."

Taemin oppa slowly close his eyes and fell asleep, but he didn't let go of my hand at all. Suddenly i began to feel sleepy and half an hour later i fell asleep next to him.

 

 

About an hour later Onew felt strange because Taemin room became really silent. He opened the door curiously and the scene before him soften his heart in a strange way. He called the others while giving a sign to keep calm, and what they saw also melt their hearts.

They saw Taemin who sleep peacefully while embrace Naeun. Naeun curled up in Taemin's arms and she ducked her head under Taemin's chin. Even in his sleep Taemin smiled. He was snoring softly while embrace Naeun gently and protectively, as if Naeun is his most precious thing in this world. Onew encouraging others to go and said,

"Do not wake them up, these kids are too tired, let them rest for a while."

Once they are all goen, the ignorant Onew took his cellphone and take a photo of them. Then he smiled and closed the door gently, soon joined the others in the living room.

 


 

So how do you think about the bonus chapter? Do you like it? Please don't hesitate to tell me what you're think about it hehehe ^^

By the way, pray for EXO guys, i hope everything will be fine..