BONUS CHAPTER (2)

Till The End Of Time

Annyeong hasseyo my dear readers! How are you? ^^ and wooooooooooowwwww thank you guys for the warm and positive responds and feedbacks for the bonus chapter. I'm really, really glad that you like it. So here it is, this story is a continuation from the first bonus chapter, but Naeun will be the sick one here and Shinee gangs visit her in Apink dorm, soooo, happy reading alllllll!! *\(^^)/* #throwinglove :')

 


 

 

Taemin prepared himself in front of the mirror. He check on his hair and spraying perfume repeatedly. Today he will visit Apink's dorm. A few months after Naeun visit him due to his illness, this time Naeun fall sick. Fortunately today he doesn't have any schedule and he can't wait to see Naeun.

Coming out from his room he say Jonghyun, Minho, Onew, and Key have also ready. They used their best shirts, fragrants, and all clean. Taemin surprise to see this and he get confused, usually they don't dress up like this, where are they going?

"Hyung, you dressed well, where do you guys want to go?"   Taemin asked as he took his shoes.

"We want to come with you to Apink's dorm."  Minho replied casually while Taemin dropping his shoes.

"WHAT?? NO!! Who invite you?? I want to go alone!!"   Taemin yelled hysterically.

"As your hyungs it's our duty to keep an eye on you maknae. Do you remember the incident when you were sick but instead i caught you making out with Naeun-ah? What will happened if this time she is the sick one and you're the healthy one huh?"   Jonghyun replied while smoothing his hair in front of the mirror. Taemin frowned and said,

"But why all of you have to come? Minho hyung, don't you have a magazine photoshoot today?"

"The photoshoot was postponed until tomorrow, so today i'm free."  Minho smiled while use a hairwax to his hair.

"I already told Eunji that we want to visit them and she already waiting for us at the dorm."  Key put his cellphone back to his shirt and start choosing the shoes.

Taemin revealed the pleading and begging face to Onew. Hoping he woould defend him like usual, but Onew sighed and stood in front of Taemin. Holding his shoulder and looked at his maknae's eyes while saying,

"If i said all of us are going then we'll going."  He answered calmly and Taemin couldn't say anything.

Once climbed into the car Taemin stunned when he look Minoh manager also dressed up neatly and use perfume too.

"Minoh hyung.. you came too?"  Taemin looked like he couldn't believe it all.

"Of course, i'm your manager, it's my duty to follow you guys wherever you go."  He answered eagerly.

Taemin covered his face with his hands in frustration. Why all of them are so excited to go to Apink's dorm?

On the way there Taemin suddely remember something,

"Minoh hyung, can you stop by the pharmacy for a while? I want to buy many vitamins for Naeun" asked Taemin.

"No need for that, i've already bought it this morning. It's already on the car trunk."  Minho replied while typing something on his phone with a serious face. Taemin looked at him in shock and then sit back quietly. But few minutes later,

"Minoh hyung, can you briefly stopped at a cake shop? I want to buy a cake for Naeun."  asked Taemin.

"No need for that, i've bought it this morning too along with fruits and food ingredients. It's already in the car trunk too."  replied Key while taking off his headset. Taemin's jaw dropped open in disbelief. He was silent again, but a few minutes later,

"Minoh hyung, can you briefly stopped at a flower shop? I want to buy a bouquet of flowers for Naeun"   asked Taemin.

"No need for that, i already bought a bouquet of pink roses before we go. It's already in the back of car trunk too."

Onew replied calmly while typing something on his phone. Taemin can't be more shocked than this. How could they have been preparing it all?

"I've just texted Naeun that we would visit her now, and she said that her condition is much better today."   Onew said while put his phone back into his pocket.

"HYUNG!! HOW CAN YOU HAVE HER NUMBER??? AND WHY YOU TEXTED HER???? I'M THE ONE THAT SHOULD LET HER KNOW!!"

Finally Taemin exploded while Onew handle his maknae's anger calmly,

"I asked Key yesterday to personally thank Naeun and Eunji for the great chicken dishes yesterday, anyway Naeun just accept me in her kakaotalk."

Taemin stared in Onew with disbelief, then looked at Key with annoyance and then sit back with frustration.

 

 

Arriving at the front door of Apink's dorm, the Shinee gangs and Minoh manager looked extremely nevous.

"Aigooo.. This is the first time i go to the girl's dorm other than our label mates in SM. Minho how do i look?"  said Jonghyun nervously.

"Your hair is a little skewed, fix it. How about me?"  Minho asked him back.

"Everything's good but isn't your face powder is a litttle bit too thick?"  said Jonghyun.

"I can't wait to eat chicken."   Onew suddenly said

"YAAA!! WHY EVEN ALL OF YOU GOT NERVOUS??"  Taemin yelled with annoyance when he see their acts.

A few minutes later Eunji opened the door with smile  "Come in guys, sorry if our dorm were a bit messy, aigoooo you bring many things."  Then they all come inside.

"By the way why your dorm are so quiet? Where are the other Apink's member?"  asked Minho

"Oooh they have a schedule in a talk show right now. Naeun can't go because she is not feeling well and fortunately my schedule is empty so i can accompany her. Today there are only two of us in the dorm."  said Eunji.

Hearing that Minho and Jonghyun looked sullen and frowned while Key and Taemin laughing secretly. They know very well the reason why Minho and Jonghyun dressed neatly today.

"Eunji, can i visit Naeun in her room?"   Taemin asked Eunji.

"Yeah, sure, she is reading a book right now. You know her room isn't it?"  Taemin nodded but when he started to get up Onew pulled his hand away and looked at him seriously,

"Remember, no funny bussiness Taemin."

"Yaaa!! Am i really that bad!"  Taemin shouted irritably.

"Of course."  replied Shinee members and Minoh manager at the same time while Eunji laughing hard when se heard that. Then Taemin left while muttering something about his stupid hyungs.

Taemin went to Naeun's room. Standing in front of her room he feel a little nervous and smoothed his hair and clothes again. Then he kocked softly and open the door. Naeun lying in her bed with pink pajama. She was reading a book and when she saw  Taemin entered her pale face looked more radiant and she smiled brightly. Taemin paused for a while and pondered how pretty Naeun even when she was ill. Taemin sat awkwardly beside the bed until Naeun said,

"Sit down beside me oppa, i want to hug you."   said Naeun spoiled and pouted at him.

Taemin sat down beside her, lengthen his legs and put her head on his chest while let her hugging him. Taemin put his head above Naeun's head and her hair gently. But suddenly his expression changed and he said,

"Naeun-ah why your body still feel warm? Your fever hasn't down yet? Have you drink medicine?"  Taemin directly facing Naeun's face and touched her forehead.

"I'm fine oppa. I already drink my medicine and food, maybe few hours again the fever will down."  Taemin hugging Naeun more closely.

"Do you want me to let you rest in your room?"  Taemin asked her carefully and Naeun shook her head.

"No. stay here with me, tell me about your days, i want to hear your story."   Taemin smiled and began to talk about his days, his fight with Shinee hyung and about how they are so excited to g to Apink's dorm. Naeun listned with smile on her face. Sometimes she will laught too with him.

"Taemin oppa, do you smell like something burning?"  asked Naeun suddenly.

"The smell of what?"   Taemin asked back, feel confused.

Then Naeun quickly asked "Where are the Shinee oppaas?"

"As far as i know they are helping Eunji at the kitchen..."  Suddenly Taemin and Naeun looked at each other in panic and jumped out from the room. Once they out they saw Minoh manager and Onew poured water on the burning stove. Minho helped them to reduce the fire while Eunji are trying to wake Key whose lying unconsiously in her lap. Taemin pulled Naeun behind him and then run to Onew, tried to pull him out from the fire, but,

"Taemin oppa!! LOOK OUTT!!"  shouted Naeun.

But it's too late and Taemin fully drenced when Onew throw a bucket of water unconsiously to him. At the same time the fire in the stove was fully extinguished.

 

 

Moments later Naeun change clothes and sit with the Shinee oppas. Taemin change his shirt in Naeun's room with a couple shirt that given by fans to Naeun. The Shinee members repeatedly apologized to Naeun. They tell Naeun that they are trying to help Key cooking in the kitchen, but Jonghyun left the frying pan too long until it get burned.  Naeun decided to call Taemin.

Naeun opened the door and said, "Taemin opaa.. have you finished.."

But her words and her movements stopped when she saw Taemin shirtless to him. He stood facing Naeun's bed. Her face become flushed and her heart beating loudly. Naeun can see clearly his strong and broad shoulder and muscles in his arm and back. Taemin was not aware that Naeun saw him all the time and he casually wear his shirt. Few minutes later he realized when he turned around,

"Oh, Naeun-ah?"   He called. Naeun snapped out of her daydreaming and take a dry towel to dry his hair.

"Your hair is still wet oppa."  Naeun began rubbing his hair gently and Taemin's cheekbones rise again. Seeing Taemin smile like an idiot, Naeun couldn't help but smiling too,

"Wae, why are you smilling oppa?"  asked Naeun while looking up at him.

"Isn't it intimate things that usually wifey do to their husbands?"  he asked ignorantly. Naeun laughed and said,

"You're watching too much drama oppa, i guess much more than i am."  Taemin laughed. Then he move forward his face to Naeun while Naeun move back her face while pouted.

"Wae oppa? Don't do anything weird."  Taemin smiled when he saw Naeun pouted and looked embarassed.

"Actually i really wanted to kiss you right now."  He said it straightforwardly. Naeun's face totally blushed.

"But i know, if i kiss you i hardly couldn't control myself, so all i can do is.."

Taemin took both of Naeun's hand on his chest. He stared in Naeun's eyes deeply. Naeun could feel the beat of his heart in the palm of her hand and her heart pounding with his, as one beat. Naeun thought Taemin was going to kiss her but then he grabbed Naeun's head and gently placed it on his chest and with all his feelings he embraced her.

"My love Naeun.. I'm so sorry.."  he whispered with all emotion.

Naeun closed her eyes, let him hug her and swing her soflt. He slowly kissed her hair and she smiled. No need to be a genius to know why he apologized. Yesterday Naeun saw him kissing the cheek of a new actress in a reality show. She has been trained to keep smiling when seeing and talking about all of it, but her heart could never be trained for it.. It was just acting, they both know, but still, it hurts..

Naeun remembered his words when they started this relationship seriously,

'I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, but i'm telling you it's going to be worth it. So, hold on to me and trust me Naeun-ah, I will protect you, and i'm serious about my words."

Who says that their relationship is easy? Who says that they don't miss each other badly? Who says that they are not looking at each other when they were apart? This love, is never been easy from the start.. But they realized, love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.. And the reason is enough to make both of them stay strong.

There was a knock at the door, Eunji opened the door and smile apologetically to them. Taemin nodded and hold Naeun's hand as they left the room.

 

 

"We really apologize for making a trouble like this."  Onew first bow to Naeun and Eunji. Then Shinee members and Minoh manager bow deeply too.

"We really apologize, we will replace the damage cost, and what can we do to make you feel better again Naeun-ah and Eunji?"  Minho asked with pleading face.

With a blank and pale face Naeun stare at them. Then she stared at the kitchen which is still a bit messy. She sighed and stared back at Shinee members. The Shinee members seemed nervous when they look at Naeun.

"Sing for me."  Naeun replied softly.

Her unpredictable request make all eyes set on her. Even Eunji looked at her quite surprised. Minoh manager and Shinee members didn't expect such a request and looked a little stunned.

"Everytime i feel sad and tired, i'll hear Taemin oppa's songs and Shinee songs because i can understand what are you trying to say, and your songs always make me feel better."  Naeun said with a sincere smile.

Shinee members seemed touched with her simple request. Taemin's eyes looks glassy and smile proudly to the girl he loves. Jonghyun and Minho stared at Naeun tenderly, with slightly glassy eyes too. Meanwhile, for the first time Onew staring at Naeun that long. He looked at her with sincere, with a truly tenderness that he have never been shown to anyone. They talked and whispered for a while, and then start sing Run With Me.

Won't you try?

Just take my hand and run.. run.. run with me

I vow to never let you regret.. let's go

Run run run with me.

We have confused the loveless briliance on a solitude night

You are in the circle of smiles

I wanted to, but can't say "Hi?"

Counting down to 12:00

It is arriving, the end, so let's finish this

Won't you try?

Just take my hand and run.. run.. run with me

I vow to never make you regret.. let's go

Run run run with me

Even in this world of emptiness, if i'm with you, i feel like i can love

All that you should give up on

Are too much for your tiny shoulder

I will take half of them

So just lean onto me right now

You wondered why it has not been easy

I understand, I was in the same way

Won't you try?

It's alright. Now, run.. run.. run with me

I will shoulder the past which can never be erased

Run run run with me

I will never let these lonely thoughts appear again so don't be afraid and run with me

There's no one around anymore

The moon will be watching over us

There is no need to rush

I will keep waiting for you forever

Rap>>

Won't you try just holding my hand?

Together with fingers interwined, run run run with me

From now on, count to one, two, three

A future filled with love i'll make you see

Run run wun with me

Won't you try?

Just take my hand and run.. run.. run with me

I vow to never make you regret.. let's go

Run run run with me

Won't you try?

It's alright. Now, run.. run.. run with me

I'll shoulder the past which can never be erased

Run run run with me

Even in this world of emptiness, I will be the one to love you so run with me

The Shinee members sings more serious than usual and their voices touch Naeun and Eunji in a strange way that only heart knows. Their eyes looked at them with full admiration and when Shinee finished the song, both of the girls clapping their hands with a big smile on their faces, especially Naeun. She looked like a fangirl, covering her laugh and try to hide her glassy eyes. Little she know that her sincere laugh more than worth it to Shinee. Then Taemin approached her and touched her forehead, Taemin's face turned serious and he said,

"Hyung, Eunji, i'll take Naeun to her room, her fever rise again."

 

 

Taemin wait until Naeun changed her clothes first and then help Naeun lying on her bed. But he suddenly become silent and looked uncomfortable. Seeing him Naeun asked,

"Why do you looked sad oppa?"  and Taemin said with a sad tone,

"I came here to see you but i didn't bring anything for you. Minho hyung bought you many vitamins. Key hyung bought you a cake and food ingredients. While Onew hyung bought a bouquet of flowers for you, and Jonghyun hyung inserted a card in the bouquet. But your stupid boyfriend bring nothing for you."

"You're wrong oppa, of course you bring something here."  Naeun told Taemin and her words makes Taemin think for a moment and says with confused,

"I only bring myself here.."   Naeun smiled softly when she heard that and said,

"And that's what i needed the most oppa."

Hearing that Taemin couldn't hide his happiness and his rising cheekbones. He started to giddy. Naeun chuckled at his reaction, especially when Taemin trying to cover his blushing face and cheekbones.

"Aigoooo this is so embarassing, don't look at me right now, i'm just.. aiiissshhh.."

Taemin looked really embarrased and Naeun laughing. But suddenly her expression changed. Naeun's face become pale again because of the headache and Taemin getting worried, he her hair and asked her,

"Is there anything i can do to relieve your pain Naeun-ah?"

Naeun turned at him, giving him her sweet smile eventhought she is in pain. She whispered,

"Sing for me.. because i like to hear your voice and it calms my heart..."

Taemin seemed struggling to control his emotions and then he began to sing. He sang Good Morning Baby, Colorful, The World Where You Exist, The Reason, Run With Me, and Steps. He also sang All My Love For You by SNSD and Have I Told You by Howl. After the third song Naeun started to fall asleep, but Taemin still singing for her. He wants to make sure that his voice stays in Naeun's dream. He sing it with all his heart and soul. Try to reach Naeun's heart with his voice and songs like he always do all this time.

Eunji secretly peeping at Naeun's room and what she saw melt her heart. Taemin singing while holding her hand in her sleeping. Looking at her with eyes full of love, like he treasured her more than anything. A tenderness that she was never seen until now. Even in her sleep Naeun didn't let go of his hand, and Taemin carressed her fingers gently. Eunji wiped her eyes and shut the door again slowly.

 

 

Naeun woke up a few hours later. She rubbed her eyes and looking around, "Taemin oppa?"  She called, but there is no one in her room. She get out from her room and Eunji walk straight to her, touching her forehead and neck.

"Thank's God your fever is already down. Come and eat now, you must be hungry, i cook beef porridge and soup. After eat take your medicine and vitamin okay?"

I nodded then i looked around. Realized the meaning of Naeun's gaze Eunji said,

"They've been home about an hour ago after Taemin sang for one hour after you fall asleep. Onew have a schedule on Running Man that's why they should come home early."

I nodded sadly but Eunji smiled and said,

"Taemin leave something for you, look at the teddy bear he gave you, he said he put a new record for you."

Hearing that Naeun immediately ran back to her room, leaving Eunji laughing hard. She grabbed the teddy bear with punding heart and pressing the hand, and Taemin's voice came from inside,

"Naeun-ah, take care of your health okay? Drink your medicine, eat well, and took a rest. I'd like to see you when you're healthy, when your cheeks are flushed pink and eyes glowing with happiness. I miss you so much Naeun-ah, I think i started missing you as soon as i leaving you..

From now on we'll be getting more busy, but believe me that i will always carry you in my heart. Let's do our best, for ourselves, for our groups, for our fans, and for our future..

If you miss me, say it. If you can't say it, sing it. And if you can't sing it, write it down. You know i'm always here waiting for you.

I hope you know that all the songs that i write and sing, it's all about you, it's all for you. If you have time please listen to it, and then tell me if you like it or not..

Good night Naeun-ah, dream about me. I will protect you, and saranghae, nado saranghae.."

 

Naeun smiled, with smiled on her lips and tears in her eyes, I will protect you too Taemin oppa, she thought and hugged the bear tightly, while replaying the messages over and over again...

 

 


 

Soooo, which one do you like? the sick Taemin scene or sick Naeun scene? hehehe ^^ i hope you like it guysss :D

By the way if you want to you can check the lyrics or hear the songs that Taemin sings for Naeun in google or youtube, hahaha i'm sorry no matter how i want to put all the lyrics i can't >.< All i can say is, all those lyrics show Taemin's true feelings for her ;)

Seeing a good response for Bonus Chapter i decided to write it more hehehe, but i will update chapter 8 first everyone then few days later i will update the 3rd bonus chapter ^^

HINT 1 for 3rd Bonus Chapter : Curious to see Naeun's jealousy? find it on their secret exoshineepink vacation ;) and psssttt, we got a special cameo too XD

HINT 2 for 3rd Bonus Chapter : Taemin and Naeun got fight because of.. Chicken? XD

So, love you all and see you in the next chapter!! ^^