Chapter 7

Till The End Of Time

Naeun POV

 

 

After our honeymoon we were busy again with many activities. Before our wedding we already bought an apartment in Cheongdam, near to Taemin oppa's office and mother in law's house. Taemin oppa busy with his business while i help to take care of his schedules and appointments with Lee Kwan. Sometimes i was invited to appear on television, but not as often as few years ago.

 

Chorong Unnie told me that Seungho oppa decided to accept an offer from We Got Married. I watching the first episode and i know Seungho oppa enough to know that he really like his partner, a young seriosa singer, Shin Hye Rin. They became quite popular and i would not be surprised if after this they will be dating for real like me and Taemin oppa.

 

Taemin oppa arrived home right when i was watching We Got Married, and when he looking Seungho oppa on television, his smile instantly dissapeared. He purposefully took the remote and change the channel.

"Taemin oppa! I want to watch the show!"  I frowned.

"Do you really have to watch this? It's still plenty of shows that even better!"  Taemin oppa glaring at me. I sigh, i know very well why he did that.

"Taemin oppa, do you really still have to be that jealous with Seungho oppa? I'm already your wife, he already said goodbye to me, he already promise not to bother us again, and he even joined We Got Married, see? We have nothing to argue right?"

Taemin oppa still sullen. Without saying anything he pulled me into his arms tightly. Seeing me pouted, he said,

"Okay, i promise not to jealous with him anymore."

And all night he watching We Got Married with me although he guff all the time about everything, mostly it's all about Seungho oppa.

"Why did he used that kind of hairstyle? It's not suit him and my eyes hurt everytime i see him!"

"Aigooo he is very cheesy, why did he said i love you to the moon and back? Did he want to played as astronaut or what?"

"The pants are very ugly, seriously he remind me with my grandmother when he wear that green pants."

The next day Taemin oppa change our television channels so every afternoon i wouldn't be able to find the show We Got Married's Seungho oppa.

 

 

One month later, i felt a little bit changes on Taemin oppa. Every morning he will get a horrible nausea. Every afternoon he will complain about his back and his stomach. He is also becoming more fussy about food, even Lee Kwan complained to me that almost everyday Taemin oppa asked him to buy many strange foods, including Arabian dishes, Spain dishes, and Paella. But he would just try a little bit and then told Lee Kwan to eat all the rest.

 

The change is not only happening on Taemin oppa, but also to me. For example i don't want to be hugged or kissed by Taemin oppa before he had bathed properly, until i can smell the smell of soap on him. Once he hugged me after he got home. I was raging, slapped him, and told him to  sleep on the couch that night. Since then he make sure to bath twice everytime he got home before hugging and kissing me. I told my mother in law but she just laughed at it. Then she asked me am i pregnant? It shocked me. I really never thought about it before. The next day i made an appointment with a doctor. Taemin oppa didn't know about it because he have to filming for SM's birthday celebration.

I'm waiting in the hospital with pounding heart and anxiously   "Mrs. Lee."  I heard my name being called. I jumped and i went back to see the doctor, but the doctor and the nurses's big smile made me unable to move.

"Congratulations Mrs. Lee, you're pregnant, it's already one month."  said the doctor.

I looked at my flat stomach, my tears welled up. My baby. Taemin oppa's child. A baby from our love. Have you ever feel a happiness and peace until your chest feel tight because of it? I can't hold back my happiness and i burst out crying. I called my mother in law to told her this news and she seemed really happy.

And then i rushed to Taemin oppa's place. I saw him behind the stage and i touching my stomach again. My beautiful baby, can you see your father? He was there, in a place that always illuminated by the beam of light. Your incredible father, that have brought you to me..  My tears started to falling again and Minoh manager saw it. Sense that there is a problem he looked uncomfortable standing next to me. Taemin oppa finished his part and Minoh manager run straight to him. I could see Taemin oppa's expression changed when Minoh manager whispered something to him, and when our eyes met he immediately jumped from the stage and ran straight to me. And my eyes are just getting blinded by tears which flowing uncontrollably.

Taemin oppa approached me in panic. He sweaty all over but his eyes looked at me with great concern. Shinee oppas, SNSD unnies, f(x) members, and EXO members chasing behind Taemin oppa. They were really surprised and worried when they saw my falling tears. Key oppa, Jonghyun oppa, and Krystal want to approach me but Minho oppa and Suho oppa hold them.

Taemin oppa holding both sides of my head with shaking hands. I looked into his eyes, but still, my tears can't stop falling. He looked at me with panic and confused.

"Naeun-ah, why are you crying? What.. what happenned?"

He had not even removed his microphone and i can feel some of the camera gaze to us, but i don't care about it. I touched his hands and smiled at him.

"Oppa.. you're going to be a father.."

And then i took his trembling hand. Grasping his hands tightly and put it on my stomach. His expression mixed with happiness, shock, disbelief, emotion, and proud. He couldn't say anything but tears streaming from his face.

"This is our baby oppa.."  I added again, i let his forehead meet mine and close my eyes, let tears of happiness falling again. Then he fell into his knees, looked at my stomach who still flat. He put both of his hands on my stomach and i could feel his tears falling to my stomach, but his feeling send straight to my heart. With a hoarse voice he said,

"Hello Baby Lee.. This is your father.. Welcome, welcome to our life dear.."   his voice stopped for a while.

"You know what, my love to your mother let us see normal things in an extraordinary ways.. First we had each other then we had you and now we had everything.."

My tears flowed freely and i use one hand to cover my mouth while Taemin oppa holding one of my hand with his another hand tightly. SNSD unnies and f(x) members are crying when they saw that scene. Shinee oppas and EXO members looking at us with glistening eyes too. With tears falling he kissed my stomach, then suddenly he hold my legs up so i had to hold on to his neck and when our eyes met i could see his laughter and his legendary cheekbones rising perfectly, then he shouted joyfully,

"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHEEEEERRR!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

He spun me around and i was laughing broadly as i hugged him. We kissed and i wiped his tears from his face. At the same time all people giving applause, cheers, and clapping all of their hands. After Taemin oppa pull me down EXO and Shinee members lifted and tossed him into the air while Minoh manager standing close to me protectively. All SNSD unnies and f(x) members run to me, hugging me while crying happily. I swear that was one of the best night of my life.

 

News about my pregnancy become a hot topic (again) in all the magazines and newspapers. Various nicknames given to our unborn baby, such as 'We Got Baby', 'We Got Married's Baby', 'Taeun's Baby', 'Gogi Baby', 'Baby Taem' and many other nicknames. Our close friends and families are happy, especially my parents because this is their first grandchild. Most of our friends send us gifts. The fans even worse, they all send various gifts to our agency or Taemin oppa's office. Our apartment is filled with a variety of gifts and i don't know where to keep all of those gifts.

 

Along with my pregnancy, i can run variety of activities like usual without any problems. But the problem is Taemin oppa. He is cravings with strange foods and experiencing severe morning sickness. Everytime we went to our doctor, Taemin oppa will complaining about everything while i ate my banana milk yogurt calmly. The doctor tried his best to holding back his laugh everytime he saw us.

 

When it's already 2 months, Taemin oppa preparing a surprises for me. Usually i prepare breakfast for him every morning, but this time i was too tired so i still asleep when he already left for work. When i'm finally awake i found breakfast complete with a red rose and a card that written :

Good morning baby,

I promise to always love you and your mother.

No matter what you do or say,

my love for you will always be unconditional.

The next morning when i was reading my favorite book, a card fell out from it, I picked it up and read what's written on it :

I promise to nurture you and your mother.

Providing you with love, comfort, and security

to the best of my abilities.

The next day i got another surprise when Kai and Kyungsoo came with a gift from Taemin oppa, various kind of colorful balloons and a card that written :

I promise to always protect you and your mother.

Your safety and well being will always be on my mind.

The next day when i was doing routine check alone, the doctor welcome me with a bright smile. He said that my husband gave me something. So he gave me a single rose, a banana milk yogurt, and a card that reads:

I promise to do my best.

I am only human and i will make mistakes,

but i will always do the best that i can for you and your mother.

The day after that Suho oppa came to my apartment. He delivered his wedding invitations. He will married Chorong unnie for the next two months. Before leave he gave me a read rose, a bottle of my favorite perfume, and a card. He said it were a gift from Taemin oppa.

I promise to teach you how to be a good man or woman baby,

so one day you can be a great husband or wife for the one ou love,

and a great parent for my grandson and granddaughter.

But the next five days, there's no surprise from Taemin oppa. I'm so annoyed because honestly i liked all his sweet surprises. Exactly four days later i became a guest in a variety show with Apink. After the recording, manager oppa said that there is someone whose looking for me. I went to the waiting room and was surprised to see Yoogeun there, with a broad smile he gave me a red rose, a box of chocolates, and a card that written :

I promise to do my best to make you proud

So you can say to your friends proudly 'That's my father!'

And i smiled broadly, i get back my surprises. The next day all of our families gather together. We talking and joking about many things. In the afternoon before they all went home, my favorite niece, Taesun oppa's son who still 3 years old, Lee Joon Woo whispered something to me. Because his language is still not clear, i asked him to repeat it, but he sighed, handed me a card, kiss my cheek and said that i could read it because he can't read it well:

I promise to always be there for you and your mother.

Even later, as the years go by and we grow apart,

know that you can always turn to me.

After reading this i shed a tears. I looked at him who is also looked at me from the balcony. He smiled as i walked up to him and hugged him. Taemin oppa smiled broadly as she my head gently.

"Thank you for all the surprise Taemin oppa."  I whispered softly with teary eyes.

"Do you like it all?"  He asked me. I nodded with smile, then he put my head to his chest and saying to me gently,

"I've told you right? You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, and i'm your sunflower, your only sunflower.."

I was smiling through my tears. Taemin oppa really cheesy and exaggerated about everything, but he never played with his words and actions. He focused on his dreams and things that he loved, including me.

I learn that no relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm toegther. And i share my umbrella, as well as my future with Taemin oppa..

After the incident when i'm drowning in La Barcheloneta i found out that Taemin oppa seriously learn about swimming. He go swimming twice a week with Henry, Eunhyuk oppa, and Kyuhyun oppa. He said that he will make sure that if i'm drowning again he will be the one who save me. I rolled my eyes. Yeah, like i wanted to be drowning again for the second time. This time i decided to surprise him too. I cook and prepare his favorite dish in a lunch box for his swmming lesson, and i hid a small card from his lunch box:

'I like man who are taller than me, smell good, manly, and give great hug and kisses. So, uh, it's you.'

After he come home from swimming he look frowned and he told me that Henry, Eunhyuk oppa, and Kyuhyun oppa stole my lunch box and eat it all, not even care to share with Taemin oppa. They only left the card to Taemin oppa and Taemin oppa told me not to bring him a lunch box again, he better eat my dish before he went swimming and i'm laughing non stop when i heard his story.

 

I think his surprises will stop soon, but i was wrong. The next morning when i wake up and i intentd to brush my teeth, i saw a card that attached in the mirror that written:

I promise to teach you right from wrong.

By my actions you will learn.

The next few days when i want to cook and look for herbs, i found a card tucked between the herb bottles, this time the card reads:

I promise to guide you.

Throughout your life, I will act as your guide,

either, you will want to do the things that i do or say,

or, you will not want to do them, because i do.

But there's a funny incident about the milk for pregnancies. Our doctor told me to drink the maternal milk, i mean milk for pregnant women. I don't want to drink it because i don't know, i just don't like the smell. Taemin oppa told me to drink but i still refuse. He used many ways to make me drink the milk but still failed. His last way is he drink it to prove that it's nice. At first he didn't want to drink that milk because he said he is man and bla bla bla. But then he finally drink it in front of me, and surprisingly he said that it's really delicious. After that we agree that we will drink that together, i will drink a little and he will drink the rest of it.

Then the next day i order our favorite dish. When the delivery man came, he smiled while submit my order and a card. He said that my husband told him to give it to me. I read the card with a smile,

I promise to be your anchor.

When life gets you down, I will be there to hold you and support you.

A fews days later Taemin oppa and me invited to the show We Got Married Season 4 Reunion. I met MC Misun, Jinwoon oppa, Junhee unnie, Jungchi oppa, and Jungin unnie. Taemin oppa couldn't come with me because he had to attend a meeting. They all immediately congratulated me and we have a great talk. The show went smoothly, and before i go home, they all called me with mischievous smile. Misun unnie, Jungchi oppa, and Junhee unnie move forward and they gave me a card and roses. They giggled and said that it was from my cheesy husband.

I promise to teach you

to never give up for doing a kindness

 

I promise to teach you become independent.

So when your mother and me won't be around,

You will stay strong by your own.

 

I promise to let you go to your own journey Baby Lee.

Just don't forget that you will always have me and your mother to come back for.

 

 

The next few days i want to go to grocery stores to shopping our daily needs, but Taemin oppa couldn't go with me. He promised to ask someone to accompany me. I surprised when Eunji came to my apartment with a big smile on her face. We talked for a while before going out. I eagerly prepared to take my coat and bag, but suddenly my doorbell rang. I opened it and was shocked to see Key oppa. He smiled broadly when he saw me but instantly nervous and shocked too when he saw Eunji unnie. Eunji unnie also very shocked to see Key oppa. Then i asked him,

"Key oppa, why did you come here?"

"Taeminnie asked me to accompany you shopping, he doesn't want you to go alone."

"But Taemin also asked me to accompany Naeun shopping."  Eunji unnie said. The atmosphere suddenly became silent but then i said happily,

"It's okay we can go alltogether! More people would have been more fun isn't it?"

And i was wrong, it feels like in a cemetery. Key oppa and Eunji unnie both sit in the front. Key oppa insist on asking her to show the way because he was not too familiar with this place. But they didn't talk much.

When Taemin oppa and me went for a blind date with Key oppa and Eunji unnie, they became close too. They have many differences but strangely compelement each other so much. When they became very close, suddenly Key oppa busy with his duet with Woohyun and joined We Got Married Global with Japanese model, Yagi Arisa. After that, slow but sure Key oppa and Eunji unnie away from each other. They are still friends but strangely as if there are something that changes between them. They can't as close as they used to be. Even after Taemin oppa and i getting back together, Key oppa and Eunji unnie remain the same. Sometimes i realize his sad gaze to Eunji unnie but i don't know what it means. Eunji unnie doesn't talk much too about what really happenned between her and Key oppa.

The problem arise when we start shopping. They began to fight over all those little things like this,

"Naeun-ah look! There is a new jelly products! I hear it's also a healthy product."

"Don't give such products, jelly like that contains a lot of sugar and it's not good for pregnant woman."

"What about the meat? It's only half price and from what i see it's quite fresh meat."

"Not this one, pregnant woman should consume more fruits and vegetables."

"Ah! how about this? You should try to eat this one Naeun-ah! These new products are really famous and delicious! Caramel and spicy flavoured chicken feet!"

"Are you crazy! The price is too expensive! I don't care if it's a famous product or whatsoever, just look for other foods which more cheaper and healthier! And i know it's you that want to eat that and not Naeun!"

"YAAA!! JUNG EUNJII!! YOU'LL MAKE ME REALLY CRAZY HEREEE!!!!"

Aware that the situations is getting more dangerous, I get out from there by saying that i'm going to buy coffee for the three of us. It feels like i'm shopping with two mother in law here. After i get the coffee i think the atmosphere has calmed down, it didn't. It went worse actually.

"Why do you always complained with everything i choose??!"

"Remember well that now Naeun is only an ordinary housewife Kim Kibum, they are not working for entertaintment again and they have to be more careful with their spending. Regarding the products that you choose there is another product with cheaper price right? Just try to make Naeun not spend too much money!"

"You talk as if i don't understand their situation Jung Eunji! Moreover don't look at all the goods form the cheapest price! Not all goods with the cheapest price is that healthy! I'm sorry if i tried to pick all the best for my grandchild and it's mother's sake!"

They both glaring at each other and i don't dare to interfere, so i can only peeking them. But after a few tense seconds suddenly Eunji unnie laughing hard, and Key oppa saw her with shock and disbelief face. Maybe he thinks that Eunji unnie really lost her mind.

"Aigoooo it's been a long time i haven't heard your Daegu accent, aiisshh, it seems that you're really excited with this shopping event, what a shopaholic we have here."

Eunji unnie teased Key oppa. This time she sincerely laugh and i could see Key oppa slowly starting to smile too and said,

"It's not the shopping things that make me excited, but you, Jung Eunji.."

He said that while staring straight at Eunji unnie. She looked at him with shock.

"I miss everything about you Jung Eunji, but i miss you more when we got fight about all little things. I miss how you point out that i was wrong, I miss how you always make me taken aback with your words and attitudes, I miss playing with you and Jung Minki, I miss when we eat kimchi together, and i miss your crazy laugh so much.."

His statement really makes Eunji unnie speechless. She looked away but Key oppa took her hand and she looked at him in surprise.

"Don't avoid me anymore Jung Eunji, i have suffered enough all these years.."

He said with glassy eyes and i realized that Eunji unnie's eyes is teared up too. Then she smiled, grasping his fingers with hers and said,

"Pabo Kim Kibum.."

Key oppa smiled broadly and brought her to his strong embrace. I never see them smile this happily. I wiped my tears then i decided to come out. Eunji unnie saw me coming and suddenly break away from their hug while Key oppa pretending to choose between snacks. I tried to hold back my smile. On the way home we laughed a lot. Key oppa told us funny stories about Shinees and various jokes that make us laughing non stop. After drove me home and put all the groceries, Key oppa insist to take her home and this time Eunji unnie is not resist. Before they went Eunji unnie put a card in my pocket. She winked and whispered that it's from my shining armor knight. Key oppa hurried after Eunji unnie, but he handed me a card and whispered softly,

"Please send my thanks to my dongsaeng Naeunnie. This time i really indebted to him." He says cheerfully. I nodded and read the cards:

I promise to teach you tolerance,

We are all individuals and cannot always agree,

but i will teach you, by my example, to be tolerant

 

I promise to teach you the things of real value.

Love, peace, joy.

There are so many simple things in life to enjoy.

 

 

One day before my birthday, i asked Taemin oppa cook for me and he cook homemade paella. This time he personally handed me a card while kissing my cheek. He said that it is the last surprise about cards.

I promise to let you know about God.

I will show you how to love God

but you will be guided to your own path.

I read it while eating paella, but then i remembered something,

"Taemin oppa, Key oppa send his thanks to you. Did you purposefully meet them both?"

Taemin oppa nodded while busy adding his paella,

"Yes, i know their relationship is somewhat changed since Key hyung joined We Got Married Global. Eunji starting to move away from Key hyung but he let it, but as the time goes by he felt lost about Eunji but he couldn't say anything. Moreover Arisa really like Key hyung and he also had no idea about hot to deal with Arisa's feelings. He doesn't want to hurt Arisa because he like someone else, Eunji. Key hyung tried to approach her again, but he felt that Eunji has changed, and for that he didn't have the opportunity to speak privately with her because Eunji always avoid him."

I nodded while adding the portion of my paella again,

"I think the situation is good now, i peek at them silently. After we went shopping Key oppa drove me home and then insist to drove home Eunji unnie too."

Taemin oppa nodded with a smile and adding his paella again.

"Really? No wonder this morning Key oppa put a picture of himself playing around with Eunji on Instagram."

"Stop talking, eat it now."  I said it while feeding Taemin oppa and he happily accept it.

 

 

Today it's already 3 months, and it's my birthday too. This morning i woke up alone because Taemin oppa had already left for a business trip. But he had prepared a bouquet of pink roses beside the bed and a card that reads:

'Everyone has their own reasons for waking up in the morning, mine is you and our baby. Happy birthday to the love of my life, Lee Na Eun. Would you give me a honour to join me in a special dinner tonight?'

I smiled as i rubbed my belly. Throughout the day i received many congratulations and gifts that sent either from friends and fans. That afternoon i dress up as pretty as possible. I wear white dress, white purse, and white high heel. All that Taemin oppa's favorite colour. And i make my hair into braid bun models. As i was getting ready i got a knock on the door. I opened the door and i saw Lee Kwan. He smiled broadly while wearing a black tuxedo.

"Good evening Mrs. Lee. Mr. Lee send me here to pick you up to the restaurant. He already waiting for you there."

After half and hour, Lee Kwan stopped the car in front of a nice restaurant eventhough the place is rather far from the city. He opened the door for me and said,

"Mr. Lee has been waiting for you in the upstairs, remember, go into the room to the right. I will go first, have a nice dinner Mrs.Lee."

I thanked him and then entered the restaurant. The ground floor is quite crowded but the upstairs are very quiet. When i was about to turn to the right i saw a figure of a man walk in into the left hall. I frowned. Is that Taemin oppa? I followed the figure until the figure dissapears in a room. The door was half opened and i pushed the door. The room was very messy, full of dust and spider web everywhere. A few broken lamp and things scattered on the floor but not been cleaned at all. As if this room never been visited by humans at all. Seems like it really abandoned. The room is getting colder and i decided to go out. Then suddenly i heard something shift. I immediately turned back. What was that sound? I was about to turn away until i heard something shift again, this time it's much louder than before. I frozen in my spot until suddenly,

"Unnie! What are you doing in there?"

A little girl called me. She stood in front of the room. She was wearing a dark red hanbok and her hair barided to the side. I was suprised by her call and rush out from that creepy room. She was also running and i followed her. I calling her all the time but she didn't stop at all until i walked into a banquet room which was small but clean and beautiful, a small grand piano is located beside the table and the chairs. I look around to fins where is the little girl but i can't found her anywhere.

I decided to approach the table and i saw a white teddy bear sitting in a chair. I chuckled and sat down in the chair. I'm looking for Taemin oppa until i heard voice,

"Naeun-ah, do you miss me?"

I'm searching where the sound come from, but it turns out that the sound was coming from the teddy bear. I shook my head and laughed to see it.

"Oppa, where are you?"  I even asking the teddy bear

"You know where i am, I've always in ur mind."  I laughed out loud to hear his cheesy words.

"Oppa! Seriously! Where are you?"  I protested to the teddy bear  and i could hear Taemin oppa's laughter through the teddy bear.

"I'm here Naeun-ah."

This time his voice was clear and i could see him standing next to the piano with all black tuxedo suit. And he dyed his hair black. He looked at me with smile on his face. And my heart was pounding rapidly. The he sat down at the piano and began to play the piano. Every now and then his eyes would look at me, as if he wanted to make sure i'm not going anywhere. He started singing and i was very surprised to hear it. This is as song that he gave me once when we were close in We Got Married. This song is really a sweet memories for both of us.

Do you know you're like this for me, where are you now

Heaven knows me down to draw your face

I Luv u Luv u Luv u love

I Luv u Luv u Luv u thee

I Luv u Luv u Luv u love

I Luv u Luv u Luv u only you

You can not sleep here tonight on my mind

I think without your name

Knows to say me

I Luv u Luv u Luv u love

I Luv u Luv u Luv u thee

I Luv u Luv u Luv u love

I Luv u Luv u Luv u only you

I look like and idiot, you only wait a little cry forever

I Luv u Luv u Luv u love

I Luv u Luv u Luv u thee

I Luv u Luv u Luv u love

I Luv u Luv u Luv u only you

I Luv u Luv u Luv u I Luv u Luv u Luv u (2x)

He sang it beautifully, with all his heart and his emotions as well. When he finished it i clapped my hands happily and wiping my tears. Actually i don't like to be so emotional like this, but hey, you can't fight hormones. When he approached me i gave him a long deep kiss and his cheekbones rising. We enjoyed dinner while joking and talking about many things. After we finished eating we went home.

As i was put my seatbelt on i saw the little girl with red hanbok, standing alone in a dark corner of the restaurant and seeing somewhere. Her eyes looks sad and so distant. She was looking down but then she looked up straight to me and her eyes met mine. Shocked by the sudden contact i looked away.

"Naeun-ah, why did you become pale? are you cold?" Taemin oppa touched my face

"Yes a little bit."  I half lied and Taemin oppa directly out of his coat and gave it to me. I immediately put it on and when i take a look to the dark corner again, the little girls was nowhere to be seen.

"Taemin oppa."   I called him when we already far away from that restaurant  "Hmmm?"  he replied shortly

"Before i came, do you went to the room which is in the left? The opposite hall from the room that you rent."  i asked curiously

"What? of course not. Since Lee Kwan pick you up i'm waiting by myself in the room. I didn't come out at all. Why are you asking this Naeun-ah?"

I told him all the events that i experienced and his face turned serious, and said,

"There's no way any person or maids in the upstair because i've hired it Naeun-ah, and the hallway to the left, it's impossible to be a person there."

"What? but why? but i just heard things in that room."  Taemin oppa seemed a little hesitant to answer my question

"I actually didn't want to answer this but i guess i have no choice. The hallway to the left actually was locked. There is a locked room, almost no one else ever goes into it. That room was locked from 13 years ago because the mysterious murders committed against several employees. The murderer is never revealed until now. And i didn't mean to make you afraid but it's impossible for a children there Naeun-ah."  He said softly and i really shocked to hear that.

"Then why did you choose such a place oppa? It creeps me out."  I protested and Taemin oppa sigh,

"I just found out too earlier Naeun-ah, believe me, I just know when the employees told me to stay away from the hall to the left. The restaurant is giving a very low price for upstair, including the room that i rent, but i really don't know there was such an incident ever happenned."

The talks stop there and i frozen in my place. Taemin oppa then grabbed my hand with one hand and said,

"I'm sorry about it Naeun-ah, the important thing we have left the restaurant right?" He gripping my hand tightly and i nodded slowly.

I looked at the road and suddenly i got creeps from the back of my neck because i remembered something..

When the little girl ran how could i not hear any of her footsteps? I saw her running fast and dissapearing at every turn, leading me out from the creepy hall before she dissapeared. But i only heard my high heel sounds all the way throught that corridor. I hold Taemin oppa's hand more tightly.

What really happenned?

 

 


 

First at all i'm really sorry for the super late reply everyone T^T and once again the story is too long so i have to cut the part about 'picking name parts'

Get ready for the next chapter, strange things will happenned to Naeun, and our mysterious little girl will showed up again,

HINT : Do you believe in ghost?

Oh i also want to say a big thank you for @jaja023,  @gulagulakapas, @leoking, @koalapanda, and @nanakon

and for all new subscribers and upvoteeerrss, welcome and hellooooo *\(^^)/* #throwinglove

and last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @INDRILOVETAEUUNN! Today is ur birthday right? Congratulation deaaaarrr ^^~~~~

So, see you on next chapter and love you all! ^^