5.the teacher know

Arrange Marriage With Jerk Luhan

Someone P.O.V

I asked the driver "Hello may i know is that Hayoung?" "Yes" he replied."Who own the car?" I asked again."She's the owner of the car mr." He replied.I gasped"Isnt she poor?"i said. "No Mr. She is the heir of the Lee Company" he replied. "May i excused my self mr" the butler said."of course. Sorry for taking your time"i smiled.


OMG HAYOUNG IS RICHER THAN US..... My face was pale. My jaw dropped. I followed her. And i saw a mansion. Oh this is Mr Lee mansion.

I was confused why did she hid her identity?

I just went to exo mansion


------------the morning --------

Skip the waking part.

You were wore a
simple clothes.

"Good morning dad and mom" you said. I kissed my parents cheeks.

"Good morning sweetie" your parent said.

My parent told me my principal called my dad and said i bullied them.

Well actually i bought a recorder that day cause i know something bad will happen.

I gave them the recorder and they heard about in UNTIL Jina slapped me. It was being cut.

My dad immediately called the headmaster and my dad told him he will met him. I smirked.

I told them i just pretend to be poor. I told them the reason why i act like that.My parent just nodded.

I told them to met the principal during the class start. Because everyone know my dad and my mom because they were
business typhoon.


So i went to the school. I walked of course.

 

----------skip---------

The lesson went well.But of corse they criticize me.


But not until the second half Morning period."Lee Hayoung, this is principal. I want you to come to my office.I repeat Lee Hayoung, come to my office now" so i went out to the class and went to the principal office. I felt like theres someone were following me.but i could care less because maybe they went somewhere which was same located in the lobby.

I enter the office and i saw my dad. The principal was pale. Well i guess my dad told him who i am.

Suddenly, all of the teacher in the came in the office room. It is actually quite big because there was like a huge projector. And there were like 200 seats.

All of the teacher were surprised when they saw my dad.

The principal coughed.
"As you guys were wondering, you guys must asked why Mr Lee went here. As Jina reported to me that Ms Hayoung bullied her. Ms Hayoung gave a record how you teacher treat her badly. You guys mocked her and said bad things to her."

The teacher was confused.
"You should treat Hayoung better because she is the daughter of Mr Lee." Everyone was shocked and confused.

After a few minutes, the 'meeting' was dismissed.

Kai and Suho called me "Hayoung-sshi, can we talked with you privately?" "Tch.. What with that oh-so-polite-attitude.. Ok". I followed them to the garden.

"What do you guys want?" I asked.

 

Kai and Suho

(Well that someone in the pov last chapter was me kai)

How do Suho hyung know?

flashback*
After i arrived at exo mansion i was still shocked.

Suho hyung looked worried

And ...................,

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

to be continued next week..

i update early because i cant update end of the week so i update early

 

this is your outfit:

http://www.bstylo.com/featured/riverstone-winter-casual-wear-for-women-2012/

No 4

Your Mansion:

http://www.homevselectronics.com/malaysia-artistic-white-mansion-opens-its-gates-for-all-luxury-lovers/

Exo's Mansion

http://www.homevselectronics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/White-Chairs-And-Unique-Table.jpg