4.Bullied

Arrange Marriage With Jerk Luhan

"No" you calmly replied.You walked past through them.
"YAHHH!!!" he said.

He helped his girlfriend."Im going to get revenge." He said to his girlfriend and exo."aniyo it okay oppa..."Jina said with and ayegyo with her oh-so-angel-attitude. truthfully she want a revenge."Baby, You shouldnt be too kind...thats what i like about you" luhan said proudly.


----------------skip the school------


Hayoung P.O.V


I'm working at a cafe. The owner of the cafe is actually mine. The cafe located just 3 blog far from the school.
It was really popular. The kingka always visit the cafe.
the workers knew that im the heiress of the Lee Company so yeah!


When I enter the cafe, i see crowded store. I saw the cashier were flirting with Tao.

The cashier saw me and immediately stop flirting with him.


Tao P.O.V


I was taking order. The cashier was DAMN HOT. So i was flirting with her. But suddenly i saw she and the other workers just do their thing right. Like they are not flirting and blablabala


I turned back and saw the poor nerd.


Hayoung p.o.v

I just walked. They(exo)know that i worked here. So yeah! I went to the toilet to changed my clothes.


After i changed my clothes, i take the customer order.

I felt someone i looking at me, then I saw exo looking at me, i looked back. They wave their hands. I think they want to order something again.


So i came there.


Luhan P.O.V


Revenge time. *smirk*

While she was taking our order i 'accidentally' spilled my drink to her clothes. She just gasped.

She just ignored me. Hmph well i had my revenge. Im hungry so i ate it.


Someone P.O.V
(This someone start from when hayoung enter the shop)

Every of the workers start to worked seriously. It feels so weird.

Luhan spilled drinks on her. I felt bad.But she just ignore him.

After a several hours I wait for her to come out. All of the workers had done their shifting. I wait for her a few minutes.

Then she come out.The was a
Ferrari Enzo approached her. I was going to approached her but then the driver went out.

The driver open the door for Hayoung. The driver just bowed at her

I gasped. I followed her.

Your/Hayoung P.O.V

I told them to leave. Because i was waiting for my car. Then i went out and drove the car. To the mansion.

I realized someone followed me, but i just shrugged and went to my mansion.


Back to Someone P.O.V.
-----////////--------///////------///////


Which will be continue in next chapter.


This is your car: (FYI. I dont know how to post the picture)
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/ferrari_enzo-wallpapers.html