2.bullied

Arrange Marriage With Jerk Luhan

"Hayoung why haven't change your school, well SM High is only for rich person you know…" the teacher said in mocked tone while taking attendance in class .Your classmate just laughed at you. Well in SM high school is only for rich person to graduate, the teacher only kind towards the rich students, not the poor and scholarship student.you just lower your head.

*You will regret what had you just say…*you tought.


"Yeah only rich person like us can attend this school, not poor people like you ugly nerd"
said the-so-called-angel-girl queenka name Jina.


You just rolled your eyes."YAH!!How dare you rolled you eye on me???!" She said.You just pay attention to the whiteboard like nothing happen.*aishhh this poor nerd…im going to something evil*thought Jina.

After 93728293638 hours the bell ring.

You were going to the canteen, you picked your food and paid it.After you paid, you were finding your table.Out of the blue you tripped.Your foods was spilled as well as your drink.

You looked up and saw the quenka smirking at you.

You just sighed. You just ignored them.They yelled at you "Hey POOR nerd!HOW DARE YOU IGNORED US!!".You just rolled your eye. "Aish… this ugly poor nerd…"Jina mumbled. She throws the watermelon juice on your uniform.You grab one of their drinks and throws it to her.She gasped. feeling pissed she was she almost slapped you.Before she slapped you you held her hand tightly and slapped her hard.

Making her cried.

Suddenly, someone yelled "HEY!! How dare you do that to her!!!"


Luhan P.O.V

While we enter the canteen we were quite shocked. There's no fangirls surrounding us. But then we saw a crowded placed which form a circle.

We went there.I was shocked. There, my innocent sweet girlfriend were crying while she was rubbing her sore cheeck.


I yelled "HEY!! How dare you do that to her!!!".
Everyone was shocked. They quickly made a way for us to walk through.

There I saw the nerd that i bump this morning. She just glared at us.

She just walked like nothing happen."Apologized NOW!" I commended.She looked at us and glared at me.

 


Hayoung/you P.O.V

 

I walked like nothing happen. You know why i walked like nothing happen? because I heard one of her friends said "how dare she treated our leader like that? Maybe her mother is rude?". You were boiling.

You walked away because anytime your anger will explode any soon and you will use your fighting skills to fight them. Did i forget to mention i am skill in taekwando,jejudo,material arts and good at using knife and weapon because my dad and my mom is billion-ner so my parents said that i need body guard incase someone wanted to kidnapped me. Since i insist my parent asked me to learned all those kind of thing to self protect.and here i am, i master all those thing.


"Apologized NOW!" I heard someone said and i turned back and i saw the oh-so-called-queenka-boyfriend-with-his-oh-so-angrybird-face. I just glared at him and walked away. Suddenly, he grabbed ny shoulder and said "I SAID APOLOGIZED NOW!!"

"no" you said calmly.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

How is it?

Please subscribe and comment :)

 

I will use you everything in this story, BUT i will use Hayoung while someone called you.


Jina profile as i said i will introduce you other character right so yeah:
Jung Jina
-she is two face person
-she is y
-act innocent towards Luhan
-her parent's own company but not as big as you
-your parent's hold the highest share holder in her company
-has 4 friend which is the quenka of course.(will introduce it in the future)