8

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at my brother. "I really don't know Oppa. I haven't thought about it yet. It crossed my mind before but I put it aside. I know that it wasn't a smart decision but for me, it was at the time." I told him honestly. I don't want to lie to my brother again. "So, why did you decide to come back to Seoul?" Seunghyun oppa asked me. 

"I was invited by someone to come back home. It is an opportunity for me to grow as a designer." I explained to him. "Designer?" he asked curiously. "Neh, Oppa. I am a fashion designer studying under Mr. Andre Kim. He was the one who invited me to come home and be a part of this year's Seoul Fashion Week. When I was in San Francisco, I met Mr. Kim. I was 7 months pregnant with Chloe at that time. I was working as a freelance artist in one of his boutiques in Frisco. He asked me to show him my own designs and he told me that he will take me under his wing as his student. He was the one who helped me moved to Chicago and study in Fashion Design. He took pity on a Korean soon-to-be teenage mom. He funded my studies under a scholarship. When I gave birth to Chloe, he was supportive. He even hired a nanny to help me with Chloe so that I can manage to attend school and have time to come up with designs. When he released my first collection, I went by my English name. Do you know the new designer Sofia Choi?" I asked him.

He nodded his head. "Yup. I have heard of her. In fact, Big Bang and 2ne1 was invited by Andre Kim to be her mod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter