6

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When everything seems to be going right, there is something bad that follows. I have always believed in that ever since I was young. I have tried to avoid t but it seems to follow me wherever I go.  

That also became true one day. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. Our groups where called by Yang Sajangnim to his office one day to inform us that Big Bang and 2ne1 will be debuting on the same day. Big Bang at that time has 6 members. Me, Seunghyun hyung, Youngbae, Hyunseung, Daesung and Seungri. 2ne1 has 5 members. Hyun Ae but she will be using her English name Sofia, Chaerin, Dara noona, Bom noona and Minji. 

Sajangnim told us that Sofia and I will be the leaders of our respective groups. I was so happy but then Sofia said something that was unexpected. "Sajangnim, I have something to say." She told Sajangnim. "What is it Hyun Ae-yah?" Sajangnim asked her seriously. I looked at her curiously. She looked so pale and nervous. I was afraid that she is going to say something that I don't want to hear.

"Uhm, Sajangnim, I want to quit 2ne1." She said simply while looking at the floor. Everybody was shocked at what she said. "Mwoh? What ar you saying Hyun Ae-yah? Why are you quitting? What are you doing?" Seunghyun hyung asked her angrily. She looked at her brother and at me and looked down. "Hyun Ae-yah, why are you quitting?" Sajangnim asked her calmly although his face is showing the same surprise expression.

"Sajangnim, I...I.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter