Pain

Cold Hearts Melt Over Time

Kris POV~ 

"The girls from the amusement park." Sooyun said before the phone died. What does she mean? I stared at my phone for the longest time before everything sunk in. I quickly put my phone away in my back pocket and started to think. If that was Sooyun, was she..kidnapped? By fangirls? My body boiled with rage. Gah, I hate those fangirls. I unintentionally got up and knocked over my desk out of madness. 

"Kris? What's wrong?" The teacher asked and looked at me. I ignored him and bolted out of the classroom. I only had one thought in my head. I have to make sure she is okay. I need to know her schedule. Who could I ask.....Hyojin! She should be able to help. I was about to reach for my phone when I realized, I don't have her number. "Darn it!" I hissed and threw a punch to a locker. Hyojin's number.........Baekhyun should have it. I pulled out my phone and texted Baekhyun:

To: Baekhyun,

This is an emergency, tell me Hyojin's phone number.

From: Kris.

I got a quick reply.

To: Kris,

You need her number? Okay, I'll ask why later.. It's xxx-xxx-xxxx.

From: Baekhyun.

Ah, good. I quickly dialed that number and texted her.

To: Hyojin,

This is Kris, what class is Sooyun suppose to be in right now? Please tell me quickly, I will explain later.

From: Kris.

It didn't take minutes for her to reply, she answered as if she knew my text was coming.

To: Kris.

She is suppose to be in gym.

From: Hyojin. 

Gym? If she is suppose to be in gym, she wouldn't be carrying any books. It would be her gym strip. I need to find her gym strip. I ran down the hallway looking for her locker. If she was on her way to gym, they must have got her before she even took 10 steps. I was able to get to her hallway and I saw her gym strip lying in the middle of the hallway. I ran to it and picked it up. She dropped it here...I looked forward and there was the entrance. They must have took her outside! I quickly rushed outside but there was no sign of her anywhere. 

"How am I suppose to find her?" I asked myself this question. That when I remembered what she meant by 'The girls at the amusemant park.' It was the girls that beat her up that took her. I need Hyojin's help. I decided to text her to come outside.

To: Hyojin,

Come outside to the front entrance, quickly.

From: Kris.

I paced back and forth as I waited for her to come. Please come soon, Hyojin. I can't think straight knowing she is gone again, what would happen if they beat her up again, like last time. Which brought me to the thought of when the doctor said she has been in worse conditions before. I didn't even realize Hyojin running towards me, I was so deep in thought about Sooyun and her condition.

"What's the matter?" Hyojin asked. I turned to look at her and sighed. How am I suppose to tell her, that her best friend has been kidnapped by the same girls from the amusement park?

"Hyojin....Sooyun has been kidnapped by fangirls." I told her softly. Her jaw dropped and she gasped. 

"SHE WAS WHAT?" Hyojin litterally lost it. Ah, I did not expect her to react like that. I nodded my head.

"She was kidnapped by the ones from the amusement park. That's why I need your help finding them." I explained to her. Hyojin's eyes widened.

"L-Like the ones who beat her up?" Her words were filled with anger and fear. 

"That's why we have to hurry and find where they took her." I told her with a serious tone. I am seriously on the verge of dying her Hyojin, can we please hurry and find her?

"Where would they take her though?" Hyojin wasn't sure where they would take her either. We need to think fast. 

Sooyun POV~ 

"Don't tell us what to do." She smirked. My eyes widened. I'm not getting out of this. Ah! My phone is in my pocket. I started to jump trying to dial someone. I manage to call someone. I had no clue who it was. 

"No one is going to find you after we are done with you." One of the girls said. 

"You aren't going to do anything to me, let me go." I responded coldly earning me a punch to the stomach. I groaned in pain. Oh my, I will surely take note to hurt her later. 

"You are just a weakling. It's too bad no one can save you now." Another girl added. I rolled my eyes. These girls really..aish. She grabbed my shoulder harshly and pushed me to the ground with full force. I yelled in pain. Okay, scratch that. I will surely hurt all of them later. 

"The girls from the amusement park." I manged to whisper. Hopefully the person who answered my call heard that. I heard a faint beeping noise. Oh crap, no no no no no. My phone just died. Great! Just fantastic!

"Seriously, let me go before I loose my temper." I snarled at them. They just let out a laugh.

"Look at how pathetic you are. You can't do anything to us, give it up." A girl approached me. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my hair strongly upwards. I let out a huge yell of pain and stood up while she pulled my hair. 

"Now, let's go." She grabbed me with a tight grip and pushed me forward while we walked. I had no choice but to walk and pray that the others will find me. Not only that but I have to visit that orphanage today. 

"Look, do anything you want to me but let me go after school is done, I have somewhere to be." I tried reasoning with them. I don't think they will agree but who knows. They all looked at each other and nodded.

"Anything I want? Alright, deal." My eyes widened. She actually is agreeing? Something smells fishy here. As I looked forward when we were walking, I noticed we stopped at an abandoned warehouse. Oh no, this is not going to end well. She kept walking and pushed me inside the warehouse. I looked around until my eyes met with a chair that had straps on it. 

"You said anything." The girl said in a evil tone. I gulped. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. The two other girls came and grabbed me, pushing me over to the chair and sitting me down in it. I struggled to get out of the chair but they tied the straps around my hands, feet, and neck. I can not get out of this situation anymore. 

"Let's have some fun girls." She said while turning to a table that was covered by a red table cloth. She pulled it off revealing a bunch of knives and torchering tools. My eyes widened as she smirked and picked up a medium sized knife. 

"Let the fun begin." She stepped closer to me while waving the knife around. 

"Please don't." I pleaded. I don't want this.

"I don't think so." She kneeled down by the chair and looked at me.

"It looks like you need a bit of a makeover. Girls duct tape for me." The girls rushed and grabbed the duct tape and covered my mouth with it. She pressed the sharp end of the blade on my thigh making a deep cut. I winced in pain. Is she really going to cut me? She smirked and slashed the knife across my thigh. I screamed and a tear came rushing down my face. 

"Aw, look she is already crying." One girl said with a smirk and the other girl slashed the knife across my other thigh. I was in immense pain as I let out another scream. Please come quick, who knows what they are going to do to me next.

Authors Note:
Hiiiiiiiii.......Yeah...I'm sorry for not updating in like...FOREVER T.T please forgive me... I know I left it at a cliff hanger but I was supperrr busy. Good news is, I UPDATED~ Yay~ I hope you guys like this chapter, heres your treat:

tumblr_n6rcqsRj1V1tbj0sao1_250.gif  tumblr_n6whwhqWMJ1tdm0b9o1_500.gif image image  image

Hehe~ gotta love them ^^

Please comment and subscribe. I enjoy hearing your guys thoughts on the fanfic~ Check out my other fan fic 'I'm A Slave Now' Bye for now~