The Encounter

Cold Hearts Melt Over Time

"It's you." The girl said while pointing to me. My eyes widened. Oh dear, what have I got myself into? 

"M-Me?" I asked pointing to myself. The girl nodded. 

"You were the one with Exo at the amusemant park." She told me while coming towards me. I shook my head.

"No, I have never been to one before. You must be mistaking me for someone else." I looked directly at her. That's when I knew it.

"Y-You!" I gasped remembering her face. It was her who beat me up. She smirked.

"Yeah, it's me." She said with a proud tone. I rolled my eyes. I so would have beat her up but I had to keep Hyojin safe. I got up and walked to her.

"You better not mess up anything or I will come after you." I whispered while I grabbed her by the collar and gave her a death glare.

"Ah, girls, girls. Settle down please." Mrs.Kim tried calming us down. Since Mrs.Kim is my favorite teacher, I nodded and let go of the girls collar.

"Just this once." I whispered to her and walked back to my seat. The girl stood their shocked but quickly went back to her seat. Mrs.Kim sighed in relief and started the lecture. For the whole class I was glaring at the girl. She is trouble, but I can't bring Exo into this. I sighed as the bell rang. I really don't want to go any further on this day. I got up from my seat with my textbooks and walked out of the classroom.

"That was a drag." I mumbled. When I walked out of the classroom the girl kept bumping into me on purpose. 

"Keep your cool, keep your cool." I kept repeated that to myself in my head.  

"Hurry up or move out of the way." The girl said. That was it. I turned around immediately giving her a glare.

"Look here, I will go how ever fast I want. I can go slow or fast. Don't tell me what to do." I snapped and turned around proceeding to my locker. The girl stopped following me and left to her locker. I sighed in relief. Thank goodness.

"Hey~!" Hyojin came up and gave me a hug. I chuckled and looked around to make sure the girl didn't see Hyojin.

"Is something wrong?" Hyojin asked. I shook my head. 

"Ani, it's nothing, don't worry about it." I gave her a reassuring smile. Hyojin nodded. 

"Are you hanging out with Baekhyun?" I asked her. Hyojin nodded her head and blushed. 

"Ye, I am." She answered. I shook my head. 

"It's not a good idea to be." I told her with a firm tone. She stepped back a little.

"Is there a reason why I can't?" She raised an eyebrow. I shrugged.

"I'm just warning you." Hyojin rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a child. I'll see you at lunch." Hyojin said and left to go to her locker. I sighed. I can't let her know about that girl. I grabbed my other textbooks and closed my locker. 

"We won't let this slide easily." The girl said. I turned around and saw no one.  

"This is really weird." I mumbled. I walked to class and sat where I usually did. The teacher handed me a packet of work. Why am I so far ahead? I waited until the bell rang while I finished the packet of work. I grabbed my stuff as the bell rang and looked around to see if that girl was there. I walked out of the classroom quietly and rushed to my locker. Making sure the girl was nowhere near me, I opened my locker and put my stuff away. My stomach growled. 

"Right, I didn't have breakfeast and I don't have a lunch." I sighed and closed my locker. I slowly walked to the cafeteria and spotted Hyojin sitting at a table waiting for me. I smiled and ran to sit down beside her.

"Hyojin~ Can we share your food?" I asked her with puppy dog eyes. Hyojin laughed and nodded.

"Of course but you need to start making lunches!" Hyojin scolded me. 

"Araso, I will next time....Maybe." I smiled and started to eat her food.

"But you always have the best lunches." I added. She smiled and nodded. 

"That's because my Umma's cooking is amazing." Hyojin said proudly. I grinned and nodded my head. 

"She does!" I finished eating half her food and rubbed my stomach. 

"Wow! You eat really fast!" She looked at me with wide eyes. I blinked. 

"I did?" I looked at her dumbfounded. Hyojin nodded and laughed.

"As you can see here, I'm not even done half of the half of my food!" Hyojin pointed to her food. I made an 'O' sign with my mouth. Hyojin finishes her food and the bell rang.

"What? Already? Aw, I'll see you later then Hyojin!" I got up from my chair and waved.

"Bye!" Hyojin waved back and I left the cafeteria heading for my locker. I opened my locker and grabbed my stuff. 

"Aigoo, I hope I last this day!" I whispered to myself and sighed. I closed my locker and went to my next class. I entered the classroom and got my work. 

"Thanks." I bowed to the teacher and went to my regular seat. The bell rang after I finished my work and I left for my locker. My school days are pretty boring. I sighed and opened my locker putting my books away. I grabed my gym strip and closed my locker. 

"Finally it's the final block!" I said out loud. I started walking to the gym but then I felt a pair of hands grab me. Someone put their hand over my mouth and brought me outside. 

"Looks like we can have a bit of fun with you." The girl said. My eyes widened at the voice. I struggled to get out of their grasp.

"Stop struggling it won't work." One of the other girls said. 

"Let me go!" I yelled at them with a mad tone. One girl came up and punched my face.

"Don't tell us what to do." She smirked. My eyes widened. I'm not getting out of this. Ah! My phone is in my pocket. I started to jump trying to dial someone. I manage to call someone. I had no clue who it was. 

Kris POV~  

Ring~ Ring~  

I was sitting in class when I got a phone call. I quickly took out my phone and looked to see who it was. It was Sooyun. My eyes widened and I answered the call. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the phone. No answer. Why would she call me and not answer? I heard someones voice talking.

"No one is going to find you after we are done with you." A girl said. My eyes widened. What did they just say? Are they telling this to Sooyun?

"You aren't going to do anything to me, let me go." Sooyun answered coldly. Yup, that's definitely Sooyun. After she said that I heard groan of pain. 

"You are just a weakling. It's too bad no one can save you now." The other girl said while pushing Sooyun to the ground. I heard a faint yell in pain from Sooyun. I started to get worried. I don't know what happened. Just then I heard her whisper something. 

"The girls from the amusement park." Sooyun said before the phone died. What does she mean?

Authors Note:

I AM SO SORRY~ It has been forever since I last updated. I'm so sorry! :c I hope you guys like this chapter that is finally out! Here's your treat~

tumblr_n6323oCRCL1sgm8w6o1_250.gif  tumblr_n6323oCRCL1sgm8w6o2_250.gif tumblr_n6323oCRCL1sgm8w6o3_250.gif tumblr_n6323oCRCL1sgm8w6o4_250.gif 

Please comment and subscribe. Check out my other fan fic 'I'm A Slave Now?'. Bye for now~