005

Do You Still Have My Heart?

 

"Hyun Joo! How was your play date?" Kris asked as you walked up to your usual lunch table. 

"W—what are you talking about?" You stammered.

"We all know, no need to pretend." Tao teased.

"I hate you guys. Did Sehun tell you?" You asked.

"No Baekhyun said he spotted you guys while he was going home." D.O said. 

"Stay out of it guys." Sehun said.

"Yeah it's none of your business." You backed him up.

"How could you not tell your best buddy though?" Baekhyun pouted.

"Too bad." You stuck out your tongue

"You little-" Baekhyun frowned.

"Brat? Thank you!" You interrupted him. 

"I hate you." He said in a joking tone. 

"Love you too Bae~" Sarcasm dripped from your voice.

"Anyways what'd you guys do yesterday?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing~!" You and Sehun yelled in unison.

"Omg! Did you guys kiss?" Chanyeol choked over his laughter. 

"No!" Sehun yelled.

"Are you stupid?!" You yelled at him.

"What if~!" The rest grinned. 

"Do you all want to die?!" You and Sehun yelled.

"Wow you two keep saying the same thing. Cool!" Kai was amazed. You rolled your eyes.

"You guys are ridiculous." 

"We love you too."

"Whatever...I'm going to the library." You left the group. Now what was the book report about again? You tried to remember, when you were interrupted. 

"Hyun~" Your eyes widen. You turned around and shoved the person against the wall. It was Baekhyun.

"Don't ever call me that! Got that!" You hissed at him. He looked at you with a shocked face.

"A—alright." You noticed he was shakened up. You released him.

"No need to be scared of me just don't ever say that again." You said roughly. "And stop trying to be more than bestfriends with me too."

"Why?" He asked.

"It's none of your business." You snapped at him sharply.

"Is it because of Sehun?" He asked you.

"Why are you talking about him?! Stop acting like you're jealous when you're not!" You yelled in frustration. 

"Why are you raising your voice? And what if I'm jealous huh? I can't help it! I like you! I really do!" He yelled. You were speechless...did he?


Who should she end up with? Baek or Sehun? Vote in the comments! DID YOU GUYS WATCH EXO'S NEW TEASER OMFG! They were so hot! 

That was old...yeah...he confessed. Are you guys fangirling now? I'm kidding. But hey, I am. LOL do the things that I always ask you. I'm tired of typing  it. xD

--exo_luff_