004

Do You Still Have My Heart?

"Hyunjoo?" I asked her nervously. She glared at me. 

"What do you want?" I flinched at her tone.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I got it all wrong. And I really deserved the slap." I apologized. Her expression softened.

"Alright, I forgive you."

"Really? Thanks!" I beamed at her. She smiled softly at me. My heart skipped a beat. At that moment I felt so guilty. 

"You're weird. But I like that." She said. I glanced at her still flustered all thanks to my heart. 

"Well thanks..." I said but it turned out more a question.

"Hmmm okay. I'm leaving." She was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Wait! Can we hangout afterschool?" I asked her quick. Her eyes widened.

"L—like a date?" I chuckled nervously. 


Oh Sehun is weird, but I kinda like his sense..I guess. He asked me on a date...why do I feel happy?

"Well maybe...? I just want to know you better. Like become friends." He said awkwardly. I smiled at him. At least he tried. 

"Sure." I said.

"Okay...really?!" His face totally brightened there. 

"Yup." I giggled, he was so adorable.

"It's a deal then!" He beamed. 

"Alright." I honestly don't know why I feel this way.


"So where should we go?" I asked as we walked out of school. 

"Let's get a snack to eat. I'm hungry." Sehun said. Coincidentally my stomach grumbled. I heard a chuckle escape his mouth.

"Y—yeah let's go!" I yelled still very flustered. 

"Alright." You both made your way to the food stalls. "Wah! Looks delicious!" I yelled as we got our food. I dug in right away being the pig that I am. "It tastes just how it looks!" Again I heard Sehun chuckle silently. I turned my attention to him. "So where should we go lat—" I stopped abrubtly when I felt his thumb brush over the corner of my mouth. My eyes widened. My heart fluttered gently. It felt nice. 

"There was sauce on your mouth." He explained.

"T—thanks, it's just that no one does that anymore to me." I muttered looking down. A memory of your mom flashed in your head. 

"Sheesh why so sad? Cheer up. Let's go to the arcade after." Sehun said cheering you up. 

"Yes! Let's!" I felt cheerful again.


"Let's go get ice cream." Sehun suggested after their trip to the arcade.

"Sure! I'm craving vanilla ice cream." We were eating ice cream on a cold day, nothing will stop us. 

"Let's go over there!" I yelled. I ran to the pond nearby. "What a view! It's was so much fun going on this with you! I feel like I know you a little better."

"Really? Me too."

"So far, you're really nice and cheerful."

"And you're funny and weird." He joked. I frowned. 

"You ruined the moment you jerk!" I yelled. 

"We had a moment?" He chuckled.

"Sehunnnnn~!" I started whining and slapping his arm.

"Oh god, you are vicious! Try to catch me idiot!" With that he ran away making me chase me. That dumb guy. Our date went well..?


You might be thinking why did you make this girl so friggin bold. Well it's because I hate shy girls and maybe I'm just not patient. Also in most stories that don't have , girls are just way too shy which pisses me off. Anyway in the next chapter there's gonna be some problems. Why author-nim, I want happy! Cuz it'll be too boring. Ahahaha guys enjoy this chapter and subscrbe please! Also I really recommend the song Boy In Luv by BTS! Click Here To View It's very catchy! They're freakin hot eh? 

That was old....heyo guys! This is my edit! I think you guys will be satisfied with this. I had to because of you blood thirsty romantics. The kiss was gone so I added the date. Oh well, follow me on instagram @xo.yehet, twitter @xobaekyehet, and tumblr @xo-yehet. Remember to subscribe, love, and upvote!

--exo_luff_