003

Do You Still Have My Heart?

"You're finally back!" Eunjae beamed as she ran toward me. 

"WAH! Eunjae let me go. Don't squeeze me to death." I chuckled as she bearhugged me. 

"Sorry! It's just that your finally back so I'm happy! And I miss you! You stayed in a coma for like 3 weeks." She chattered on and on about how it was without me. I sighed and ditched her. I was walking to the tree near the court yard, but as soon as I got there Sohee and her friends came. 

"What now?" I said glancing at her. 

"Leave Exo alone. They're mine." She growled at me. I gaped at her, I still envied how beautiful she was. 

"You told me that a million times already. It's getting boring." I smirked. One of the girls pushed me over, I fell down. "YAH! What is wrong with you?!"

"And you think I won't do anything about it." She crouched down and slapped me. I winced in pain, it was pretty hard. Then she took a bucket a dumped it on me. How y is that? I smirked at her, I'm not letting her get away with this.

"Awh, how adorable! You think I'm a wimp. Well I think you're really awesome!" Sarcasm dripped from my voice. 

"You !" She screeched as she lunged toward you. I yawned boringly as I tripped her. A crowd started forming. 

"Wah! I'm so sorry!" I faked smiled at her. 

"You're dead!" She reached for my hair. 

"What a fail, I'm sorry." I backflipped her leaving her lying on the floor helplessly. 

"Come back here!" She flailed around trying to get up. It embarrassed her of course. The crowd laughed. I was about to walk away but someone pulled me by my shoulder. I turned around clearly irritated. 

"What do you want?" It was Sehun. His expression told me, he was not happy.

"Say sorry to her." He said. You gaped at him. 

"Oppa thank you!" Sohee said, I ignored her.

"Are you kidding me? Do you have a fever or something? I have no problems with her." I rolled my eyes. 

"You were hurting her what else?" He said. You almost bursted out laughing. Clearly he didn't know anything. 

"She started it." My frown turned into my normal poker face.

"Sehun-oppa, she was clearly bullying me! Right girls?" Sohee blabbered. Her friends joined in too. The crowd also agreed with Sohee. They always like the prettier and hurt one. 

"Shut your mouth you stupid girl! Do you want me to backflip you again?!" I yelled clearly frustrated at the liars and Sehun, especially him.

"You still don't bully her. She did nothing to you." He said making my blood boil. 

"What do you know?!" I yelled in his face.

"Your parents clearly didn't raise you right." He said. I was so fed up with this. 

"At least they knew what was right or wrong! They didn't teach me to be phonies like all of you. My parents knew this world was cruel! They taught me how to stand up for myself. You people are too needy in this generation. Always listening to the fakes instead of the real! If you like fantasy so much why don't you go somewhere else. I want to be real! And I'm not leaving my life. You people are all the same. You people can't even keep your promises!" Tears slipped down my eyes as I let it out. The crowd started looking guilty but Sehun still didn't falter. 

"Stop spouting nonsense and apologize already. That had nothing to do with this situation." He was still calm. I was already angry enough. Worse yet, my cheeks throbbed like hell and I was soaking wet. I couldn't even control myself anymore. And I let my hands finished. 

Slap

I gave him a hard slap. "Before you decide to blabber your stupid stuff. Get your facts right." And that's when I left. I left everybody behind who was stunned. 

 As soon as I got my chance I ran away. I kept running and I didn't even know where I was going. I was running away leaving a trail of tears. I kept running until I collapsed down tired. Someone was running towards me. I looked up blurry eyed because the tears won't stop. It was Baekhyun, he stared at me shocked.

"Your face?! Are you okay? You are soaking wet." He sat down in front of me. I shook my head, isn't it kinda obvious? My voice just didn't seem to work. I couldn't hold myself up anymore so I collapsed on his shoulder. Strangely I was craving his touch so I hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go. While I was crying, he patted my back to calm me down. When I finally calmed down, he smiled at me. I returned a sincere one to him. 

"You look 100 times prettier so smile more." He said looking away, his face red. 

"Thanks for lending your shoulder," I petted his head. He looked at me with an expression that I've never seen on him before. 

"Glad I could help."

"Yeah." 

"Let's go to class," he pulled me me up from the ground. We walked to class slowly. As soon as we got in, the class gasped.

"Byun Baekhyun and Ahn Hyunjoo, you are la-" Ms. Jung looked at me and stopped. 

"You see we had a little problem along the way," He explained. I looked at Sohee, she smirked at me. I think Sehun noticed. All the girls look satasfied that I was hurt and soaking wet but they frowned when they saw Baekhyun's hands were around my shoulders. 

"Did you take her to the nurse?" Ms. Jung asked worried. Even though she might've look strict on the outside, she still has the biggest heart at this school. 

"Not yet," Baekhyun replied

"Well what are you waiting for! I won't count this as late so don't worry. And get her changed." She pushed us along. We walked out the door quietly. 

"So what really happened?" Baekhyun asked breaking the awkward silence. I didn't want to answer but I also didn't want it to be silent either so I decided to tell him.

"I uh...Well I was walking to the tree that we usually hung out at. But you see, Sohee and her friends came and told me to not hang out or talk to you anymore. Of course I said no and backflipped her. During that I got dumped with a bucket and slapped" I explained briefly to him. "But you know I think all of it was about you. It's just a hunch, because Sohee really is a big fan of you." He looked at me guilty. 

"I'm sorry," he said all of a sudden.

"No it's not your fault." 

"I meant for everything, I'm never near you when you get hurt. And for being your bestfriend. She could always hurt you again." That made me angry. I pulled him by the neck towards me. 

"Sure, I hated you for being rude but Sohee's situation with me doesn't relate to you."

"Still I hate to see you hurt like this. Don't you get that you're being tormented by them? And its all my fault." He murmured, his voice desperate. 

"Stop blaming yourself." I protested angrily. 

"Alright I won't." He said making me satisfied.

"I'm totally glad you're my bestfriend! Everyone is stupid!"

"And we'll always stick together!"

"Side by side!" I finished, we both bursted into laughter.

"I love you." He said jokingly.

"Me too." You chuckled.

"Let's go to the nurse and get you changed." He said.

"Oh! That's right." Intertwining fingers we walked to the nurse together. Bestfriends stick together forever.


Sooo cute! But not for long, unfortunately someone saw it. And is hella annoyed now. Hehe now you have to wait til the next chapter to find out who it is! Follow me on IG @xo.yehet, twitter @xobaekyehet, and tumblr @xo-yehet! 

Yo yo! That was the old one. But I updated the info. No kiss yet! I though it was way too early to develop a relationship for SeJoo! Right now lets enjoy BaekJoo. Anyways subscribe, love, and upvote!

--exo_luff_